What Kind of County is This?

DarterBlue

13 minutes ago, Troll said:

I read a week ago when you seemed to flip....Now that you are short.... it just seems like you've stepped up the mania and posting 🙃.LOL.. 

and Bigger than Bayer, but you are not in tune to what I am referring....Glyphosate and the World's food supply...

The question is (as the 'liabilities' have already been 'offshored' to Germany) how far along is Bayer in passing off those liabilities to an underfunded spin off to complete the laundering?  after 10-15 years the first case went to trial in Aug and 'Monsanto' lost big time....appeal notes/ruling out yesterday? and it looks like it's gonna stick....  

Have reasons to figure this one out...and the Business stock side can tell you much...if you know how to follow the money... 

1. I was a reluctant bull through Spring/Summer. I though the market had made its bull market highs at the end of January and shorted. I made a small amount of money on this thesis after giving back good profits by overstaying the positions. In early September I noticed that the lagging DOW was finally catching up while the leading Russell had faltered. But I was willing to give that the benefit of the doubt especially since I had long positions. I finally concluded in early October, based on extremely bad internals, that the gig was up. I was wondering when it would finally dawn on Wall Street that the madness going on on the political front would be bad for markets in general. They seem to have finally caught on, and I expect that this will be a nasty, probably prolonged, bear market.

2. I did notice that there had been a negative ruling against Monsanto and, yes, this would impact Bayer too as this German multinational has its hands in some of the same businesses, as well as the drug market. With that said, Bayer has never been a company that I have followed, so I would not poses the kind of knowledge to make an informed statement on the question asked. 

27 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

1.. I finally concluded in early October, based on extremely bad internals, that the gig was up.

Always in October.... LOL

Seems Like when I traded more, I could never make it thru the end of October without my own...big selloff 🙄

You ever just make your %'s for the year, and take the rest of the year off?   🤔   

12 minutes ago, Troll said:

Always in October.... LOL

Seems Like when I traded more, I could never make it thru the end of October without my own...big selloff 🙄

You ever just make your %'s for the year, and take the rest of the year off?   🤔   

No. For if I am in sync with the market it makes sense to stay in. I sometimes do take time off, but that is usually because I don't understand what the market is doing or I am just out of sync. 

Regarding the month of October, funny thing is, I have usually either won big or lost big in this month. I have never ended it relatively flat unless I was on the sidelines. Markets seem to often top or bottom in this month for some reason and both of these processes usually involve a lot of volatility. 

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

What kind of country is this? It’s simple. leftists lost, and in addition to losing they’re bowels daily, they’re losing all of their very liberal rights afforded to them of 8 years under Obama....and now they’re thowing a hissy. It’s pathetic. 

And you are the guy who talked about Trump uniting the country? And you wonder why it will never happen? 

I really don't know what to say about you all, for you are either delusional or you are totally disingenuous. I guess it really does not matter as the potential implications are the same. 

SHMDFH!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

What kind of country is this? It’s simple. leftists lost, and in addition to losing they’re bowels daily, they’re losing all of their very liberal rights afforded to them of 8 years under Obama....and now they’re thowing a hissy. It’s pathetic. 

If you have children what do you do when there was/is dissension in the house?  What about on the job if you are a manger at any level? 

15 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

How do you know Sportsnut divulges such info?

It's a reasonable assumption, since Sportsnut likes to talk about himself pretty much 24/7.

Do you know his M.O.?

Sportsnut isn't that hard to figure out...it's part of his charm. 

Do you know his propensity for violence?

Sportsnut just finished bragging about it, so...

You know nothing and never will.

Obviously.

How could you look forward to my stories of ass kicking when they could include you?

You look for trouble,

You usually find it.

Could they? Tell us more! xD

9 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

And you are the guy who talked about Trump uniting the country? And you wonder why it will never happen? 

I really don't know what to say about you all, for you are either delusional or you are totally disingenuous. I guess it really does not matter as the potential implications are the same. 

SHMDFH!

Good morning. Relax.

Question. Why does it take TRUMP to unite the country?! Can’t YOU just do it? Can’t WE just do it? I am certainly doing my part out here in the Peoples Republic of Califirnia despite being called a racist (I love that vine because I’m half black) and basically being the only conservative within a 100 mile radius of my home here in NorCal. I pretty much don’t agree with anything that goes on here politically, but I cast my vote and go on my my merry way. And it IS a merry way for pretty much everyone if you haven’t noticed in your between Trump-hating sessions. I’m doing my part right now by having a civil conversation with you. You don’t have to like my political views, but I’m pretty sure you’d enjoy having a beer with me. And as Im sure I with you. Ya see what I’m getting at? 

I don’t get why just because President Trump wants to actually abide by our Constitution, enforce immigration rules, and have law and order, the left thinks he’s some kind of racist divider. It’s asinine DB. The man puts America first. Like it or not. Plain and simple. That’s you and me....and even Sportsnust and Chip. 

The MAIN divider of this country is not Trump, it’s (ironically), the left’s HATE for our President which I personally believe it is fear driven. And I’m not judging when I say this,, but I think it’s unwarranred in my humble opinion. Nothing has changed socially since Trump went into office. And any and all actual, measurable data that all presidents are gauged by during their office is through the roof for DJT. 

I was not an Obama fan. I think he was worse  than Trump as far as not bringing the country together goes. Especially,, towards the end of his presidency, but I didn’t wet myself over it everyday. I didn’t run around all day full of hate. I went and voted instead.

Its up to US ...not ANY president to unite US. I don’t need a president to tell me to love my brother. Think about it, and have a good day today, brother. 

8 hours ago, Horsefly said:

If you have children what do you do when there was/is dissension in the house?  What about on the job if you are a manger at any level? 

Good morning HF,

Check out the post above that I sent to to DB. Too long to write again as I’m on my phone. It kind of addresses your questions. Lemme know what you think. Have a good day today, brother. 

19 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I don’t get why just because President Trump wants to actually abide by our Constitution, enforce immigration rules, and have law and order, the left thinks he’s some kind of racist divider. It’s asinine DB. The man puts America first. Plain and simple. That’s you and me....and even Sportsnust and Chip. 

Yes, you obviously are delusional. That's it. If you can't see what DJT does on a daily basis to incite violence, then my trying to point it out will have no effect. Enjoy your world. It must be a serene place where no harm ever befalls anyone, where vile words are music to the ears ... 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Yes, you obviously are delusional. That's it. If you can't see what DJT does on a daily basis to incite violence, then my trying to point it out will have no effect. Enjoy your world. It must be a serene place where no harm ever befalls anyone, where vile words are music to the ears ... 

So THIS is what you took from my message to you?  I’m not delusional, I’m thoroughly confused ...that someone who seems smart to me has apparently lost the ability to reason rationally..

DB. Look. I’m a reasonable man. I’m educated and, like you, have been around the block a few times. But like all men, I’m not without flaw. I watch Fox and also watch MSNBC (even though it’s hard)...just to keep it real. 

That said, you’re going to have to show me this “enciting violence” claim re DJT. From what I can tell, it’s the exact opposite of what you’re claiming. So please enlighten me. Thanks.

12 hours ago, BigDrop said:

I am 71 and sincerely feel sorry for what my grandchildren will experience.

Lots of prosperity. With hopefully a lot less illegals in this country. Factories booming. Wages hitting new highs. They are gonna experience a lot of great things in America. Unless of course the dems take over than as we all know it wont be good

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

So THIS is what you took from my message to you?  I’m not delusional, I’m thoroughly confused ...that someone who seems smart to me has apparently lost the ability to reason rationally..

DB. Look. I’m a reasonable man. I’m educated and, like you, have been around the block a few times. But like all men, I’m not without flaw. I watch Fox and also watch MSNBC (even though it’s hard)...just to keep it real. 

That said, you’re going to have to show me this “enciting violence” claim re DJT. From what I can tell, it’s the exact opposite of what you’re claiming. So please enlighten me. Thanks.

Have you ever watched or been to a Trump rally? Have you ever listened to the invectives he uses? The calls to lock up a former Secretary of State? The admonitions to beat up protesters (I will pay your legal fees, etc.)? Really?! 

For the record, I get most of my news from German, British and other foreign sources. Growing up in Jamaica I have never stomached the dramatic, show like nature of news and opinion programs in the USA. I think they do a great disservice to the people of this country and probably explain why, at least to a degree, you think the way you do. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

Have you ever watched or been to a Trump rally? Have you ever listened to the invectives he uses? The calls to lock up a former Secretary of State? The admonitions to beat up protesters (I will pay your legal fees, etc.)? Really?! 

For the record, I get most of my news from German, British and other foreign sources. Growing up in Jamaica I have never stomached the dramatic, show like nature of news and opinion programs in the USA. I think they do a great disservice to the people of this country and probably explain why, at least to a degree, you think the way you do. 

Lock her up is nowhere near as violent as blow her up. Completely different rhetoric 

To an unhinged person, there is very little difference. And this is what we will get. 

But for right now you cant blame any party either way until we know who did it.

You have the left saying when they go low we kick them. Pretty violent right?

Scalise was shot on a baseball field.

Ricin was sent to Mattis

R we supposed to forget all this?

Like you said and what I have been saying for years this country should not be one country. It shouldn't have been one country when the south split. The ideals of the 2 parties have been and always will be significant different. 

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

But for right now you cant blame any party either way until we know who did it.

You have the left saying when they go low we kick them. Pretty violent right?

Scalise was shot on a baseball field.

Ricin was sent to Mattis

R we supposed to forget all this?

Like you said and what I have been saying for years this country should not be one country. It shouldn't have been one country when the south split. The ideals of the 2 parties have been and always will be significant different. 

I have never argued it was right to physically attack Republicans. 

Yes, we are getting to a stage where the country probably needs to split into two or more nations. We have progressively gone down to a  path of no return. It may well save us a lot of violence and pain if we do. 

I have never argued it was right to physically attack Republicans. 

Yes, we are getting to a stage where the country probably needs to split into two or more nations. We have progressively gone down to a  path of no return. It may well save us a lot of violence and pain if we do. 

Getting there??? We were there... 1860. Should have left the 2 countries left alone. Would have been better. The south still has the conservative ideals with the north is full of very ugly things 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Getting there??? We were there... 1860. Should have left the 2 countries left alone. Would have been better. The south still has the conservative ideals with the north is full of very ugly things 

The South was not conservative at all in 1860. What it was good at was supporting the rights of some humans to enslave other humans. Let this one be as it is personal to me even though my ancestors were in Jamaica and not the USA. But for historical accident they may have well been from here.

I will tell you this, had I been born a slave, I would not have been a good one.  

The South was not conservative at all in 1860. What it was good at was supporting the rights of some humans to enslave other humans. Let this one be as it is personal to me even though my ancestors were in Jamaica and not the USA. But for historical accident they may have well been from here.

I will tell you this, had I been born a slave, I would not have been a good one.  

I understand that but I'm saying today. The south is allconservative. If the country stayed seperate slavery was not gonna last too much longer as technology was ending it. But Republican right now would be flocking there as we know our ideals would be protected and I'm talking today in 2018. 

Yes I know in 1860 the south was democrat

21 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

We elect a rogue President, cannot have civil discourse, can't agree on what constitutes fact versus fiction, and we have Nukes, more Nukes than any other country. 

Humanity collectively needs to be afraid, very afraid!

Thank God I am toward the end of my life. I can't imagine what crosses the youth will have to bear!

He also has been saying he will build more nukes and keep building more until everybody "respects" the us.  Because obviously having enough nukes to blow up the world 100 times over is not enough.  He needs to have enough to do it 1000 times over.  That'll showem!! 

• Like 1