What Kind of County is This?

DarterBlue

We elect a rogue President, cannot have civil discourse, can't agree on what constitutes fact versus fiction, and we have Nukes, more Nukes than any other country. 

Humanity collectively needs to be afraid, very afraid!

Thank God I am toward the end of my life. I can't imagine what crosses the youth will have to bear!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

We elect a rogue President, cannot have civil discourse, can't agree on what constitutes fact versus fiction, and we have Nukes, more Nukes than any other country. 

Thank God I am toward the end of my life. I can't imagine what crosses the youth will have to bear!

Darter ur a good guy but yeah relax man. Nothing to be afraid of 

• Like 1

This is a country that elected a narcistic, compulsive liar and we are paying the price for that now...he came up with "alternative facts" and lies 7.6 times a day...we get what we deserve I guess....a crazy man not in touch with reality running the country as the world laughs at us...Putin even got in on the act yesterday saying Trump has good "listening  skills"...LOL...he listens to his master well according to Valadmire!

SAD times in America....:$

and how about Trump's promise of a "10% tax cut for the middle class" within 10 days....O.o..when Congress isn't even in session...but that doesn't stop the Trumpers from counting on that 10% tax break he promised!...and he'd NEVER lie about something as important as that with an election 2 weeks away...#lyingfoolandhisstooges

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Gonna be a while. He's at Home Depot pricing out new, armored mail boxes! 

Study shows two-thirds of U.S. terrorism tied to right-wing extremists

September 12, 2018

Bill Morlin

A new terrorism database analysis shows almost two-thirds of the terror attacks in the United States last year were carried out by right-wing extremists.

Researchers and journalists for the news site Quartz said they used data compiled by the Global Terrorism Database that has tabulated terrorist events around the world since 1970. The database is supported by the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism (START), affiliated with the University of Maryland.

“A Quartz analysis of the database shows that almost two-thirds of terror attacks in the (United States) last year were tied to racist, anti-Muslim, homophobic, anti-Semitic, fascist, anti-government, or xenophobic motivations,” its posting says.

The remaining attacks, the web site said, “were driven by left-wing ideologies … and Islamic extremism.”

Globally, terrorist attacks dropped from about 17,000 in 2014 to about 11,000 in 2017, including a 40 percent decline in the Middle East, according to Quartz's analysis of the START data.

But the United States has seen a recent surge in terror-related violence, with 65 attacks last year, up from six in 2006, it said.

In a related post last month, Quartz said of 65 terrorism incidents last year in the United States, 37 were “tied to racist, anti-Muslim, homophobic, anti-Semitic, fascist, anti-government or xenophobic motivations.”

The list includes the August 2017 incident at the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, where a man drove a car into a crowd of counter-protesters, killing Heather Heyer and injuring many others. The suspect, James Alex Fields, was photographed earlier that day marching with neo-Nazi hate group Vanguard America. Fields has been charged with first-degree murder and is awaiting trial in Virginia. In June, he was indicted on 30 charges of federal hate crimes related to the attack.

The list also includes attacks on a gay bar in Puerto Rico, mosques in Washington, Texas, and Florida and a “vehicle decorated with Jewish iconography in New York,” the posting said.

Quartz said the Global Terrorism Database annual report includes “cases where violence is used by non-state actors to achieve political, economic, religious, or social goals through fear and coercion.”

For example, it said, the database “includes ideologically motivated attacks like the Charleston church shooting, but not ones such as the Aurora movie theater massacre.”

The database also classifies cases according to attackers’ affiliations, such as the Ku Klux Klan. When an affiliation is unknown, the database lists the participant’s ideological identity if it’s known, such as white extremist.

For further reading on right-wing extremist terrorism, check out Terror from the Right, the Southern Poverty Law Center's directory of major terrorist plots and right-wing political violence from 1995 to the present.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

Study shows two-thirds of U.S. terrorism tied to right-wing extremists

September 12, 2018

Bill Morlin

A new terrorism database analysis shows almost two-thirds of the terror attacks in the United States last year were carried out by right-wing extremists.

Researchers and journalists for the news site Quartz said they used data compiled by the Global Terrorism Database that has tabulated terrorist events around the world since 1970. The database is supported by the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism (START), affiliated with the University of Maryland.

“A Quartz analysis of the database shows that almost two-thirds of terror attacks in the (United States) last year were tied to racist, anti-Muslim, homophobic, anti-Semitic, fascist, anti-government, or xenophobic motivations,” its posting says.

The remaining attacks, the web site said, “were driven by left-wing ideologies … and Islamic extremism.”

Globally, terrorist attacks dropped from about 17,000 in 2014 to about 11,000 in 2017, including a 40 percent decline in the Middle East, according to Quartz's analysis of the START data.

But the United States has seen a recent surge in terror-related violence, with 65 attacks last year, up from six in 2006, it said.

In a related post last month, Quartz said of 65 terrorism incidents last year in the United States, 37 were “tied to racist, anti-Muslim, homophobic, anti-Semitic, fascist, anti-government or xenophobic motivations.”

The list includes the August 2017 incident at the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, where a man drove a car into a crowd of counter-protesters, killing Heather Heyer and injuring many others. The suspect, James Alex Fields, was photographed earlier that day marching with neo-Nazi hate group Vanguard America. Fields has been charged with first-degree murder and is awaiting trial in Virginia. In June, he was indicted on 30 charges of federal hate crimes related to the attack.

The list also includes attacks on a gay bar in Puerto Rico, mosques in Washington, Texas, and Florida and a “vehicle decorated with Jewish iconography in New York,” the posting said.

Quartz said the Global Terrorism Database annual report includes “cases where violence is used by non-state actors to achieve political, economic, religious, or social goals through fear and coercion.”

For example, it said, the database “includes ideologically motivated attacks like the Charleston church shooting, but not ones such as the Aurora movie theater massacre.”

The database also classifies cases according to attackers’ affiliations, such as the Ku Klux Klan. When an affiliation is unknown, the database lists the participant’s ideological identity if it’s known, such as white extremist.

For further reading on right-wing extremist terrorism, check out Terror from the Right, the Southern Poverty Law Center's directory of major terrorist plots and right-wing political violence from 1995 to the present.

They don't believe this much easier to scare ignorant racist by blaiming Muslims and immigrants.  Now they are mailing packages to CNN, The Clintons and Obama.. Remember 9/11 forever but forget  04/19/95.  They equate The Panthers to the KKK. BLM to Terrorism and Kapernick to a Racist.

You are whistling under water.

Remember it's all Mental illnesses. No matter how egregious Remember it's just mental illness. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

You really stepped to the mic and are showing your rattled cage, since that little market blip last week....

Sometimes it's good to just vent LOL.....

BTW: I am Curious what you may know of Bayer's current outlook with regard to liabilities (and where they might stand in spinning off those to some new underfunded company)....If you are familiar please feel free to PM me.

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

You really stepped to the mic and are showing your rattled cage, since that little market blip last week....

Sometimes it's good to just vent LOL.....

BTW: I am Curious what you may know of Bayer's current outlook with regard to liabilities (and where they might stand in spinning off those to some new underfunded company)....If you are familiar please feel free to PM me.

1. If you read the End of the Obama Trump Bull Market post, I have been short the market since last week. So I have actually profited from the past seven trading days.

2. I assume you are being factious, but if not, the answer is: I don't know, as I have never followed Bayer. 

8 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

I am 71 and sincerely feel sorry for what my grandchildren will experience.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

I am 71 and sincerely feel sorry for what my grandchildren will experience.

I can honestly say that our current President is among the most unfit leaders of any country I have seen in my entire lifetime. Most of the others assumed power via coup or inherited it. That we elected this guy is a very sad reflection of where we currently are as a country. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I can honestly say that our current President is among the most unfit leaders of any country I have seen in my entire lifetime. Most of the others assumed power via coup or inherited it. That we elected this guy is a very sad reflection of where we currently are as a country. 

You are being way too dramatic. You gotta chill. 

There hasn't been a better time to be an American.

we finally have a leader who wants to put the needs and wants of all legal Americans first. That's it. 

Again what are you resisting? Lmao! 

54 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

1. If you read the End of the Obama Trump Bull Market post, I have been short the market since last week. So I have actually profited from the past seven trading days.

2. I assume you are being factious, but if not, the answer is: I don't know, as I have never followed Bayer. 

I read a week ago when you seemed to flip....Now that you are short.... it just seems like you've stepped up the mania and posting 🙃.LOL.. 

and Bigger than Bayer, but you are not in tune to what I am referring....Glyphosate and the World's food supply...

The question is (as the 'liabilities' have already been 'offshored' to Germany) how far along is Bayer in passing off those liabilities to an underfunded spin off to complete the laundering?  after 10-15 years the first case went to trial in Aug and 'Monsanto' lost big time....appeal notes/ruling out yesterday? and it looks like it's gonna stick....  

Have reasons to figure this one out...and the Business stock side can tell you much...if you know how to follow the money...