At Least 12 Dead: Country Bar Mass Shooting.

RedZone

10 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Join me in British Columbia. Great fishing, serene forests, clean air. No Trump. It's looking pretty good to me. 

The Croatia offer is also still on the table as well.  Pretty sure you can get a dual Canadian and Croatian citizenship. We welcome Liberals and Moderates.  Lol.

But seriously, better gun laws and enforcement of current laws needs to be implemented in our nation; especially checking for mental health issues and these types of events will escalate due to copycatting if nothing is done. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

When the shooting first happened the weapon of choice for yet another mass shooting was not immediately available. I did a 3 second google and this popped up. (below)

I'm guilty of not clicking the link. I ran with it as is because I had the story somewhat and in my mind the AR-15 is the most popular mass destruction weapon used by your tribe to mow people down, zulu1/2.

Glad I could help you......

bandicam 2018-11-08 16-31-12-274.jpg

LMAO.

So while every single actual news outlet said handgun from the start, you chose to run with yogajournal.com.

That’s more helpful than you could possibly know. xD

By all means, carry on busting GSB’s balls for quoting an actual news station that got the story wrong. 

3 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

LMAO.

So while every single actual news outlet said handgun from the start, you chose to run with yogajournal.com.

That’s more helpful than you could possibly know. xD

By all means, carry on busting GSB’s balls for quoting an actual news station that got the story wrong. 

You are an idiot, zulu1/2.

Straight up.

4 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

DD.......if you had all these incidents let's say from Columbine to today....Columbine happened what 1998 I believe 4/20 was the date I forget the year but believe 1998. So let's go back 20 years. The number of people dead from these incidents wouldnt even equal 1% of the entire population of the country. 

I am not gonna belittle someone life but there are bigger problems that kill a lot more than these rogue assholes. 

Would you feel the same way if you knew that you would end up being one of these less than one percenters in the near future.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, ohio said:

Would you feel the same way if you knew that you would end up being one of these less than one percenters in the near future.

I started off the statement by saying these incidents suck but the chance of you being affected by it are less than 1%. While at the same time your more likely to know someone dead of a car accident drugs alcohol etc etc. 

Than I went on to say there crazy doesnt follow statistics but there will always be crazy. We have no institutions to lock people up anymore. The VA doesnt do enough for our veterans. Etc 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

I just feel bad for the kid. 

He's desperate for identity. Better than joining a gang and better than some religious cults.

To a degree I can understand. When you are young, we often seek our identity in the approval of others. As you age, you realize that your identity is within you. That's right, we are all unique, human beings. No one currently, in the past, or in the the future, will ever be exactly like you.

Once you realize that, it is profoundly liberating. 

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

To a degree I can understand. When you are young, we often seek our identity in the approval of others. As you age, you realize that your identity is within you. That's right, we are all unique, human beings. No one currently, in the past, or in the the future, will ever be exactly like you.

Once you realize that, it is profoundly liberating. 

He is ahead of the curve.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart.  If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You obviously have GSB Derangement Syndrome...How does he keep on winning? 

IMG_0947.JPG

I find it quite odd a grown man actually acts this way and gets giddy over his like count on a HSFB forum.  But you be you, seriously,  if it makes you happy go for it.

again, Congrats!  🎊🎈🎉  

8 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

I started off the statement by saying these incidents suck but the chance of you being affected by it are less than 1%. While at the same time your more likely to know someone dead of a car accident drugs alcohol etc etc. 

Than I went on to say there crazy doesnt follow statistics but there will always be crazy. We have no institutions to lock people up anymore. The VA doesnt do enough for our veterans. Etc 

Car accidents happen by accident.  Drugs and alcohol are self inflicted mortal wounds.  Mass murders are intentional and terrorize the public which makes going to public places worrisome.  

Never the less, the USA has had more mass shooting than any other country.  India and China each have a population several times greater but way fewer mass shootings.  Why do you think that is? 

Image result for mass shootings by country

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ohio said:

Car accidents happen by accident.  Drugs and alcohol are self inflicted mortal wounds.  Mass murders are intentional and terrorize the public which makes going to public places worrisome.  

Never the less, the USA has had more mass shooting than any other country.  India and China each have a population several times greater but way fewer mass shootings.  Why do you think that is? 

Image result for mass shootings by country

Well we classify a mass shooting from what I've been told as 4 or more people which is just insane. 

You would have to look at what those other countries consider mass shooting 

17 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Well we classify a mass shooting from what I've been told as 4 or more people which is just insane. 

You would have to look at what those other countries consider mass shooting 

No, it's easier then that. Too many Looney Toon Americians have access to weapons is what that Wall Street Journal (a bastion of liberal thought) Chart is saying.   

• Like 1