At Least 12 Dead: Country Bar Mass Shooting.

RedZone

24 minutes ago, concha said:

I saw a quote from a witness who noted that he "used perfect form" as he was shooting and reloading.

Awful...

I know sir.  Killing 12 with a handgun requires skill including law enfircement.  Clearly that warrior had problems.  He used a warfare entry technique for cover with smoke grenades.  

50 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Sadly, I believe he was a former member of the armed forces. That actually explains a lot given the tactics he was supposed to have employed. 

Yes that makes him even more deadly. When skill meets ill there are serious consequences.  It was country western night at the bar with many college kids.  

3 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Join me in British Columbia. Great fishing, serene forests, clean air. No Trump. It's looking pretty good to me. 

I'm grateful for the country I live in... 

It's not the best but it's better than most... 

Canada's not bad either though... 

But that cost of living... 

If I could afford to live in Canada I'd be in either Toronto or Montreal right now...

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Thanks....

I didn't pin the rap on an innocent middle easterner..

Which innocent middle easterner are you speaking of? Should GSB worry about this guy suing him? xD

GSB repeated a claim from an errant source. He identified the source and apologized.

On the other hand, you completely made up the AR-15 lie, banged it all day, and then said "herpderp I read it somewhere" when called on it,  which was a lie as well. There wasn't a single reference to an AR-15 anywhere on the internet that day, with the exception of your dumb post. 

Carry on. 

1 minute ago, zulu1128 said:

Which innocent middle easterner are you speaking of? Should GSB worry about this guy suing him? xD

GSB repeated a claim from an errant source. He ID'ed the source and apologized. On the other hand, you completely made up the AR-15 lie, banged it all day, and then said "herpderp I read it somewhere," when called on it,  when that was a lie as well. There wasn't a single reference to an AR-15 anywhere on the internet that day, with the exception of your dumb post. 

Carry on. 

ChipMuffin the WonderRacist continuing to knock it out of the park.

I think he's worried about ShortBus taking his "King Imbecile" crown.

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I was misinformed by several media outlets this morning like a million others were. And I publicly apologized for the inaccurate post. Not much more I can do. 

Well, you could get your shit together and not try to be the first or the most outrageous all the time. Perhaps consider the media outlets you so fondly latch onto, and verify before forwarding on their claims. You yourself said you spend 2.5 hours/day commuting, which allows you to attempt to be annoying as much as possible during that span. Your true colors are out there for all to see. Grow the hell up. You are extremely immature, even if you think one apology cleanses all your behavior.

The latest example is a mass shooting takes place, and the first thing you contribute is your "thoughts and prayers" that the shooter was middle eastern. 

#BonerOnTheTrain

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I was misinformed by several media outlets this morning like a million others were. And I publicly apologized for the inaccurate post. Not much more I can do. 

Sad that those outlets would be ready to foster hatred toward a group that have committed these acts but are in the minority in such cases.  Funny they didn't jump to the conclusion of the most likely suspect that fair minded people had when hearing this.  Regardless it's tragic regardless of the perp a weapon accomplishes what it's intended for when applied with precision.    I'm surely not gonna mock anyone in this case.  I just heard that since 1980 630,000 Americans have died by gun violence including both homicide and suicide. For comparison that would be the 29th largest city in America just behind Las Vegas at 641,676 and above Louisville at 621,349.  

We are a suck Nation and it's not just Chicago.  Look at where most cops are killed its not the inner cities.  It's in cases like this

So yeah Weapons are a serious damn problem.  

27 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

It's not true. Gsb loves to go baller alert on everything. I noticed he deleted his post.

Revisionism or Whataboutism is their go to card in most cases.  What about Chicago will be mentioned soon and some false ass comparison.  Even sick gang bangers don't do this or all the criminal illegal Aliens we get lectured about. 

It's one damn group.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Revisionism or Whataboutism is their go to card in most cases.  What about Chicago will be mentioned soon and some false ass comparison.  Even sick gang bangers don't do this or all the criminal illegal Aliens we get lectured about. 

It's one damn group.  

DD, we can all count on you to point out the skin color of the perp in cases like this.

Carry on.

Like Ararar, this one hits very close to home. I have had many friends spend time at this bar and have a friend's daughter that was there and hasn't been heard from. I know "thoughts and prayers" are a bit cliched, but I believe in positive energy, so anything you can spare today to bring this girl home alive to a family that represents everything that is good would be appreciated. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Looking foolish to you means looking outstandingly intelligent to those I care the most about. I'll take the latter. Anyday. 

Your family views you as "outstandingly intelligent" for incorrectly sharing with a high school football board that a shooter who killed a dozen people in a bar was Middle Eastern? And excusing yourself with a screenshot of Ryan Saavedra and NewsBALL Inc tricking you with their tweets. And then adding later on...uh, uh, uh it was actually ABC that first misreported, so there!

And that is intelligence? Most would consider it being outstandingly gullible. Maybe not someone like HSFBfan or Drummer, but most.

You might want to bow out of this one quietly.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Read the source of Ryan's tweet. It was ABC 7!!!! That's normally a pretty reputable source wouldn't you think? That CO weed is really getting to you!! You hate as much as I annoy. And that's far worse. 

It doesn't matter if you saw something from ABC or CNN or FOX or President Trump or Hillary Clinton. Don't blame others for what you did. The fact of the matter is the large majority of news outlets had not yet said a thing about who the shooter might have been, other than perhaps him being a 29-year old male. You saw a juicy falsehood that he was Middle Eastern, and went with it.

Do you think I "hate" because I point out your immaturity? Is anyone who questions you just a hater? Again, grow up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

To be fair GSB did just say he was mislead by a news source and even provided evidence of it... 

So cut him some slack 

But GSB I'd be careful from now on though I'd wait a while before trusting Twitter or ETC... 

To be really fair would be to wait for a law enforcement official to make a statement about the identity of the shooter.  Apparently some witnesses saw that he had a beard and made the ASSUMPTION that he HAD to be  Middle Eastern.

GSB must have been giddy that the initial reports were that he was a Middle Eastern which is code for terrorist only to find out that he WAS WHITE.  So are we now supposed to deport all WHITES to protect the Motherland from WHITE terrorism?

God forbid the ranting and raving we'd be seeing on this board if the shooter was a Muslim.  

Perhaps the problem isn't color, nationality or religion of the shooters but the fact that guns are too prevalent in our society as the LARGE MAJORITY OF THE POPULATION ACTUALLY BELIEVES.

Re:  The photo above clearly shows two different people.  Only someone that wants to believe they are the same would believe so.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

DD, we can all count on you to point out the skin color of the perp in cases like this.

Carry on.

Do unto others sir.  This is one of my Brothers a fellow Marine I'm more upset about that than any damn thing.  I didn't invent America's obsessive consciousness over race and I don't accept another's tender feelings over it while my skin is like an Alligator for the constant dribble over its so called anti social behavior and abhorrent tendencies.  Stop being sensitive I'm not.  Everyone that heard this thought just as I did.  Im not afraid to admit what I knew to be the likely culprit. That's non PC that the Right is all giddy over.  If it was a brown Muslim you and the President would point it out and declare him a Terrorist b4 any investigation.  You don't get special treatment from me.  That's the problem this group gets special treatment that others don't. Like Mental Illness 

One of my own did this.  Every Marine should be sick that one of us did this.  That's Semper FK'd up.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

That's bullshit. Millions of people thought the same thing I did. And acted upon it. Then I was totally accountable when the time came. That's the American way. Own up and move on. Like you should do. 

Well, hell, if others were duped too, then you're all good. And if ABC or whoever reported it, then you are fine. 

You owned up by blaming your mistake on others. That ain't the American way.

7 minutes ago, stanscript said:

To be really fair would be to wait for a law enforcement official to make a statement about the identity of the shooter.  Apparently some witnesses saw that he had a beard and made the ASSUMPTION that he HAD to be  Middle Eastern.

GSB must have been giddy that the initial reports were that he was a Middle Eastern which is code for terrorist only to find out that he WAS WHITE.  So are we now supposed to deport all WHITES to protect the Motherland from WHITE terrorism?

God forbid the ranting and raving we'd be seeing on this board if the shooter was a Muslim.  

Perhaps the problem isn't color, nationality or religion of the shooters but the fact that guns are too prevalent in our society as the LARGE MAJORITY OF THE POPULATION ACTUALLY BELIEVES.

Bingo.  Blacks Whites Muslims Christians Mexicans etc.  630K killed by guns since 1980.  I don't care the only color it is really  is a Bloody Red Mess.  We all bleed Red and everyone regardless of race creed or color is complicit.  Sick ass Nation.

32 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Your family views you as "outstandingly intelligent" for incorrectly sharing with a high school football board that a shooter who killed a dozen people in a bar was Middle Eastern? And excusing yourself with a screenshot of Ryan Saavedra and NewsBALL Inc tricking you with their tweets. And then adding later on...uh, uh, uh it was actually ABC that first misreported, so there!

And that is intelligence? Most would consider it being outstandingly gullible. Maybe not someone like HSFBfan or Drummer, but most.

You might want to bow out of this one quietly.

Oh yeah, and Nolebull.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1