At Least 12 Dead: Country Bar Mass Shooting.

RedZone

15 minutes ago, stanscript said:

To be really fair would be to wait for a law enforcement official to make a statement about the identity of the shooter.  Apparently some witnesses saw that he had a beard and made the ASSUMPTION that he HAD to be  Middle Eastern.

GSB must have been giddy that the initial reports were that he was a Middle Eastern which is code for terrorist only to find out that he WAS WHITE.  So are we now supposed to deport all WHITES to protect the Motherland from WHITE terrorism?

God forbid the ranting and raving we'd be seeing on this board if the shooter was a Muslim.  

Perhaps the problem isn't color, nationality or religion of the shooters but the fact that guns are too prevalent in our society as the LARGE MAJORITY OF THE POPULATION ACTUALLY BELIEVES.

Re:  The photo above clearly shows two different people.  Only someone that wants to believe they are the same would believe so.

Rich considering how quick you have rushed to judgement

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Once every 13,377 posts I fuck up. Hopefully it won't happen for another 3-4 years ;) Was def a learning experience. Like I posted earlier, I don't lose. I either win or learn from my mistakes. 

That's ok Muslims and Immigrants are used to it.  What's funny is how pissed at others many get when pointing out it's a white guy when even other white dudes knew it.  How many here really thought it was someone else including you.  I damn sure didn't because of the type of incident.  If you tell me a teenager got shot in Chicago I would be a damn fool to think it was someone other than a black perp.  Because that's what they do or some fool ran over people in a truck on the sidewalk or park I think  Muslim idiot that's their go to ploy.   Not in all cases but that's damn near flawless thought based off of circumstances.  

Now a Marine doing it is just damn shocking whether dark green or light green Marine. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Once every 13,377 posts I fuck up. Hopefully it won't happen for another 3-4 years ;) Was def a learning experience. Like I posted earlier, I don't lose. I either win or learn from my mistakes. 

You F up routinely and have been called out on stuff you post that has already been discredited.  But what you typically do is double down and post something else.  

Winners don’t need to toot their own horn, others will do that for you. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

17 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Now you feel better.😎 such fragile psyches when this happens every 90 days.  Let's all say he was a Muslim Terrorist and get ready for February's event.  

You called it DD. 

You did overestimate February. 

Wasn't this a country music bar?   I guess It won't be considered a hate crime. 

Mass shootings only began in November of 2016. We have got to do something about it. 

35 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You called it DD. 

You did overestimate February. 

Wasn't this a country music bar?   I guess It won't be considered a hate crime. 

Mass shootings only began in November of 2016. We have got to do something about it. 

I know you're joking but these are not isolated events they are common occurances.  My lady is scared to go to the damn movies and her son just purchased his 1st weapon at 22 and wants me to teach him to shoot and get his permit to carry.  He specifically mentioned who he is in fear of in public. I'm saying others are starting to be fearful and see this as terroristic.  You can call it profiling as it is that.  What Irony.

It was a bar jamming Country.  

image.png.db60afc9d477ffb2300ffb3c6a7aad4a.png

14 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Bigger question, don't you hang out at a Country Bar in Clifton? If so, best BEWARE! 

Perhaps not a bigger question as the original, but certainly as big, would be to see how fast someone starts screaming that the shooter was a terrorist, or a middle easterner. Well, we didn't need to wait very long for the answer to that question, as the 4th post in this thread took care of it pretty quickly. Speaking of playbooks.

• Haha 1

Yet I can't make you understand why this group with its Mental issues should not be on the damn border with these weapons facing those migrants. 

But you think its a swell and Patriotuc thing.  It's not swell and idiotic.. All we need is for Bubba to smoke about 20 women and kids in front of the whole world.  

Start working on your February story.  #Every90Days

181108-ian-david-long-feature-image.jpg

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Yet I can't make you understand why this group with its Mental issues should not be on the damn border with these weapons facing those migrants. 

But you think its a swell and Patriotuc thing.  It's not swell and idiotic.. All we need is for Bubba to smoke about 20 women and kids in front of the whole world.  

Start working on your February story.  #Every90Days

181108-ian-david-long-feature-image.jpg

DD.......if you had all these incidents let's say from Columbine to today....Columbine happened what 1998 I believe 4/20 was the date I forget the year but believe 1998. So let's go back 20 years. The number of people dead from these incidents wouldnt even equal 1% of the entire population of the country. 

I am not gonna belittle someone life but there are bigger problems that kill a lot more than these rogue assholes. 

2 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

It doesn't matter if you saw something from ABC or CNN or FOX or President Trump or Hillary Clinton. Don't blame others for what you did. The fact of the matter is the large majority of news outlets had not yet said a thing about who the shooter might have been, other than perhaps him being a 29-year old male. You saw a juicy falsehood that he was Middle Eastern, and went with it.

Do you think I "hate" because I point out your immaturity? Is anyone who questions you just a hater? Again, grow up.

It is called arrested development. He is here to please his tribe and annoy others, not understanding that in the process he exposes himself as childish, a juvenile, one not to be taken seriously. And he is dumb enough to point to his rating on a message board to prove that somehow, he is of substance?

Please! 

If this is the typical American adult male we are in  a very bad  place. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

DD.......if you had all these incidents let's say from Columbine to today....Columbine happened what 1998 I believe 4/20 was the date I forget the year but believe 1998. So let's go back 20 years. The number of people dead from these incidents wouldnt even equal 1% of the entire population of the country. 

I am not gonna belittle someone life but there are bigger problems that kill a lot more than these rogue assholes. 

This isn't new.  What it is sir is people that like to forget or revise history when it's not favorable.  I remember the Post offices, Lubys in Killeen, Tx.  Charles Whitman another former Marine in the tower at UT.  The McDonald's in Cali.  Hell even a Church in bEast Texas when I was younger either Daimgerfield or Kilgore that was national news.  This has been happening.  The weapons are now more lethal and news travel faster.  Research it and prove me wrong

630,000 Americans killed by guns since 1980.  It would be the 29th largest U.S. City.  Equal to killing everyone in Vegas. Of which some ass tried too recently.  Stats are for those that need to explain the unexplainable.

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

This isn't new.  What it is sir is people that like to forget or revise history when it's not favorable.  I remember the Post offices, Lubys in Killeen, Tx.  Charles Whitman another former Marine in the tower at UT.  The McDonald's in Cali.  He'll even a Church in bEast Texas when I was younger either Daimgerfield or Kilgore that was national news.  This has been happening.  The weapons are now more lethal and news travel faster.  Research it and prove me wrong

Yes I know about Charles Whitman. Sniper rifle from the tower. 

There is no reason to prove you right or wrong. I'm just bringing up a statement of we were up in arms over something for the past 20 years that doesnt come close to even 1% of the population. 

That's how rogue it is. You are more likely to die from a car accident or alcohol or cigarettes etc. 

Yes these 11 lives matter. Yes the 11 Jewish people mattered. Yes the kids at VT Columbine parkland etc etc all mattered. 

But it's a very small percentage you or me will ever be individually impacted by this. 

Son of Sam I believed killed more taking orders from a dog. Or john Wayne gacey.  Timothy mcveigh another crazy military guy. 

In a population of 330 million believe it or not we have crazy and we have no mental hospitals left to lock people up in

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yes I know about Charles Whitman. Sniper rifle from the tower. 

There is no reason to prove you right or wrong. I'm just bringing up a statement of we were up in arms over something for the past 20 years that doesnt come close to even 1% of the population. 

That's how rogue it is. You are more likely to die from a car accident or alcohol or cigarettes etc. 

Yes these 11 lives matter. Yes the 11 Jewish people mattered. Yes the kids at VT Columbine parkland etc etc all mattered. 

But it's a very small percentage you or me will ever be individually impacted by this. 

Everything is less likely till it hits you.  My Son was not likely to get Type 1 diabetes but he did.  Certain Cancers are rare till you are diagnosed and no amount of why me will change any of it.  I'm not likely to be killed in a car accident either.  Till it happens.   Those people were not likely to all die last night together either.  Adding % just makes one feel better because mathematics can explain everything with a formula except the armed sicko's. Many hope it's a foreigner or illegal immigrant.  

Just now, DevilDog said:

Everything is less likely till it hits you.  My Son was not likely to get Type 1 diabetes but he did.  Certain Cancers are rare till you are diagnosed and no amount of why me will change any of it.  I'm not likely to be killed in a car accident either.  Till it happens.   Those people were not likely to all die last night together either.  Adding % just makes one feel better because mathematics can explain everything with a formula except the armed sicko. 

Your more likely to be killed in a car accident than a wacko killing you with a gun. The statistics prove that. 

Statistics back up facts. Yes there are outliers but gotta go with the statistics. 

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Your more likely to be killed in a car accident than a wacko killing you with a gun. The statistics prove that. 

Statistics back up facts. Yes there are outliers but gotta go with the statistics. 

I'm less likely to believe a bunch of stats made by those that always have stats in their favor.  🤣  Why don't you produce these same stats on Muslims and illegal immigrants? They only come out during Bubba Fucked up again Day

I'm tired of stats and Whataboutisms

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Simi high wrestling Twitter 

·
2h

Lost a great guy last night. I coached with Sean at Royal and you couldn’t have met a nicer guy. I’m sure plenty of people will be touched by this horrific tragedy. Make sure to remember the families, first responders and those who were there. They need you. Be there for them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

There wasn't a single reference to an AR-15 anywhere on the internet that day, with the exception of your dumb post. 

When the shooting first happened the weapon of choice for yet another mass shooting was not immediately available. I did a 3 second google and this popped up. (below)

I'm guilty of not clicking the link. I ran with it as is because I had the story somewhat and in my mind the AR-15 is the most popular mass destruction weapon used by your tribe to mow people down, zulu1/2.

Glad I could help you......

bandicam 2018-11-08 16-31-12-274.jpg