Midway is ready for a run

Big hairy bald Jones

It’s us against the refs. This team is 9-1 and I don’t see a team on our side of the D1 bracket that will beat us. This team is hot and the coaches better straighten up and listen this time. I warned them of the west coast offense last year. I have warned them of our weakness against air raid offenses. I expect teams to use classic Texas Tech tapes to game plan for us. I expect our team to be ready. 

Teams used classic 80s 49er’s tapes to prepare for us last year. There is no way they didn’t. And the coaches failed to properly fix this weakness. And we did not run to the point I see fit. Cy Fair was able to exploit our weaknesses with classic Bill Walsh West Coast routes. Our defense looked lost out there. 

19 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I looked you up, and actually found out you got dishonorably discharged from Panama after about 5 minutes. 

Pussy. I wish we were back in a time when men were men!!!

Listen to me shithead, I trained with some of the hardest men in the world in Panama. We drank from vines and jumped from helicopters, and did many high knee drills through mine fields. We walked through canals waist high in water in the heat of the fucking day waiting to get ambushed. And we taught locals Guerilla Warfare tactics. So shut your fucking trap.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Big hairy bald Jones said:

Listen to me shithead, I trained with some of the hardest men in the world in Panama. We drank from vines and jumped from helicopters, and did many high knee drills through mine fields. We walked through canals waist high in water in the heat of the fucking day waiting to get ambushed. And we taught locals Guerilla Warfare tactics. So shut your fucking trap.

What movie did you see that on pussy? 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Will be epic if Cy-Woods is the team to beat them...

Provided Sache doesn't beat them first lol.

But if they lose Friday (they won't)...But if they do...

O...M...G...

Sachse is playing good ball right now, don’t overlook them at all.  Two close early season losses to coppell and ET say they are legit after changing QBs. 

8 minutes ago, Cracker said:

Fair enough, explain their thrashing by PESH?

WB transition.  They benched their starting QB and moved over a much more athletic WR.  Results have been spectacular .  

Not saying they are some football giant, just improved over the he season and not indicative of their record. 

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/high-school/high-schools/2018/11/09/sachse-sets-playoff-rematch-plano-east-after-pounding-rowlett-mustangs-think-round-2-will-different

59 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

WB transition.  They benched their starting QB and moved over a much more athletic WR.  Results have been spectacular .  

Not saying they are some football giant, just improved over the he season and not indicative of their record. 

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/high-school/high-schools/2018/11/09/sachse-sets-playoff-rematch-plano-east-after-pounding-rowlett-mustangs-think-round-2-will-different

Let's see how they do against PESH in the rematch. I don't think much of either team.