Rowlett TX

noonereal

10 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Allen plays Rockwall next week which is ranked ahead of SJR on cal. That's before adding in the ass stomping they put on tonight. 

Rockwall according to Cal would be ranked the number 2 team in New Jersey. 

Gotta be patient Nooner. The appetizers are done. It's main course from here on out!!

12 weeks in and we are still be patient.

#Texasisafraud

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

I checked the top 30 teams in the nation. Only 3 teams in the national top 30 have not played a top 250 team all year! 

2 are from TX!!!!!!!! and yes, Allen is one of the two. 

by the end of the season, Texas state champs will have just as many if not more top 250 wins than most of these top 30 teams...Just like previous years. 

Noon did you ever post on the NY playoffs thread that started last week ...Your knowledge would be such a HUGEEEEEE help as people in NY wait and wait for your posts....and what they bring to the NY FB gods... .I mean you live in NY ....you are a girls soccer guy......and it is your state....as your LOVE for TEXAS football just keeps growing..growing....growing...as your ass will be glued like in the past years in your TEXAS HS football theme baby walker watching the TEXAS State Championships in Dec on TV while eating 1 hour BBQ you got off of your Solar smoker, your half ass baked pecan pie and your truck stop tamales  and you wish for XMAS to see it, hear it, be part of it, like a lost love that wants nothing to do with you.....just like so many other people......We get it.

1 hour ago, State Champ said:

Noon did you ever post on the NY playoffs thread that started last week ...Your knowledge would be such a HUGEEEEEE help as people in NY wait and wait for your posts....and what they bring to the NY FB gods... .I mean you live in NY ....you are a girls soccer guy......and it is your state....as your LOVE for TEXAS football just keeps growing..growing....growing...as your ass will be glued like in the past years in your TEXAS HS football theme baby walker watching the TEXAS State Championships in Dec on TV while eating 1 hour BBQ you got off of your Solar smoker, your half ass baked pecan pie and your truck stop tamales  and you wish for XMAS to see it, hear it, be part of it, like a lost love that wants nothing to do with you.....just like so many other people......We get it.

i don't eat truck stop anything and the pecan pie i eat is second to none. 

23 minutes ago, Bormio said:

They got beat 48-0 the week before by an 8-3 team.  They ain’t good.

The point is that rowlett was probably equal to a NJ top 10 team,  and calpreps pretty much supports this thought.  NJ #10 vs TX #169

PROJECT A MATCHUP
neutral field
[2018] Mater Dei (New Monmouth, NJ) 31, [2018] Rowlett (TX) 28