Coaching Hot Seat HS,College and NFL

TheMaximumHornetSting

HS: 

down here in GA there's probably a few: 

Valdosta-Hate to see this... Alan Rodemaker is the type of coach you hate to see get the boot. But the Valdosta fan base is an aggressive bunch... And 4 blowout losses in 1 season ain't the type of thing that's gonna keep you employed in Cat Town... 

Grayson- Gotta wonder what is the school gonna do? Not gonna flex Hunnicutt seems like a Good person and has a good head on his shoulder but maybe Grayson was to tall of a task for him... 

North Cobb- Coach Shane Queen has been running the ship smoothly but he has no State titles which is fine because North Cobb is usually a pretty solid team but within the 3 recent years they've been yielding some average to mediocre results and they missed the playoffs completely this year. But the one thing I can see saving him though. He is getting his kids some scholarships. He's putting em to the next level.... D1,D2 and beyond.. 

Buford- Coach Ford is a good solid coach,he's got talent there and everything he needs... 

But Buford is a High pedigree program. And an uncharacteristic loss to a team they should've beaten by at least 3 TD's.... That's not gonna save ya... personally I wouldn't fire him... He just needs time... 

TX: 

Now I'm not a TX buff in the slightest I can only say this based on my limited knowledge so @Horsefly @Texasball feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Skyline- it seems like Skyline as a whole just did a Jack & Jill style tumble... Used to hear about how good they where doing all the time but now they're... Just average at best... And they missed the playoffs. That's not gonna save you from the boot... 

Talking about Uncharacteristic 

@Frosty4024

Denton Guyer yielding a 6-6 record isn't usual for them 

CA: 

@Sammyswordsman

@AztecPadre

Well CA is a special case... 

Honestly it's hard to say who is in the Hot Seat because the state as a whole is pretty steady(on top anyway). 

But looking at the TL. 

Servite and SM HC's have gotta be in the oven right now... 

Crespi- What is the coach doing? They used to be decent but now they're..... Bad... 

14 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

HS: 

Valdosta-Hate to see this... Alan Rodemaker is the type of coach you hate to see get the boot. But the Valdosta fan base is an aggressive bunch... And 4 blowout losses in 1 season ain't the type of thing that's gonna keep you employed in Cat Town... 

Grayson- Gotta wonder what is the school gonna do? Not gonna flex Hunnicutt seems like a Good person and has a good head on his shoulder but maybe Grayson was to tall of a task for him... 

North Cobb- Coach Shane Queen has been running the ship smoothly but he has no State titles which is fine because North Cobb is usually a pretty solid team but within the 3 recent years they've been yielding some average to mediocre results and they missed the playoffs completely this year. But the one thing I can see saving him though. He is getting his kids some scholarships. He's putting em to the next level.... D1,D2 and beyond.. 

Buford- Coach Ford is a good solid coach,he's got talent there and everything he needs... 

But Buford is a High pedigree program. And an uncharacteristic loss to a team they should've beaten by at least 3 TD's.... That's not gonna save ya... personally I wouldn't fire him... He just needs time... 

TX: 

Now I'm not a TX buff in the slightest I can only say this based on my limited knowledge so @Horsefly @Texasball feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Skyline- it seems like Skyline as a whole just did a Jack & Jill style tumble... Used to hear about how good they where doing all the time but now they're... Just average at best... And they missed the playoffs. That's not gonna save you from the boot... 

@Frosty4024

CA: 

@Sammyswordsman

@AztecPadre

Honestly it's hard to say who is in the Hot Seat because the state as a whole is pretty steady(on top anyway). 

But looking at the TL. 

Crespi- What is the coach doing? They used to be decent but now they're..... Bad... 

Skyline tumbled after their HC reginald samples left and went to Duncanville.  They made the playoffs this year but lost in the first round to a very average Desoto team.  They'll keep this coach, this is his first year.  Desoto's coach needs to be on the hot seat, he's terrible as a HC, but they knew that when they hired him. 

6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

HS: 

TX: 

@Frosty4024

CA: 

@Sammyswordsman

@AztecPadre

But looking at the TL. 

Servite coach is going nowhere.  He is their former coach from back when they were on top and had only recently come back.  SM is a big money position and have not heard of anything going on there.  Crespi is where the Servite coach went when he left Servite.  Before he came back. 

College-oh boy grab your beers cuz this one's gonna take awhile. 

USC- Just read the AD said they're not firing Clay... So Idk why I have him on this list... oh yeah... Because he should be fired... USC is one of the best Programs (Historically) in CFB history... And now they're out here praying for a Potato Bowl or Fosters Chicken Farm bowl bid... Pathetic... 

Rutgers- I promised my mom That I'd never smoke because I didn't want cancer I wanted to be healthy and live a long life... 

But it's too late... 

Because watching Rutgers football gave me cancer anyway... 

This program is abyssmal... 

FSU-Talk about an impatient Fanbase 

Tennessee- Schianos looking pretty good right about now... 

Arkansas- Got the right Mascot... Because they're playing like Pig shit... 

Illinois- I actually feel a bit of shame swinging at the low hanging fruit... 

Ole Miss- More like Ole Piss... 

Navy- O O F not even bowl elligible... 

16 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

HS: 

TX: 

@Frosty4024

CA: 

@Sammyswordsman

@AztecPadre

But looking at the TL. 

Servite is fine.  Troy Thomas who led Servite to the 2009 and 2010 CIFSS championships returned last year and the team over performed (wins over Bakersfield and Norco) despite losing their 3 best senior defensive guys (4* to  SJB, and their QB to JSerra, and their top 5* WR to OLU (prior to Coach Thomas being announced).

Servite brought in a competitive freshman class (by Trinity League standards) and outstanding by most other school standards.

NFL: 

John Harbaugh kinda choked up on this one... 

Done alot for the Ravens of which I am a fan... 

But this year has been rough don't know what's going on... But he might be done after this year... hope he goes to CFB if he does leave... 

Cincinnati- When your beer is cheaper than water you're doing something wrong... the fans had to drown their pain in something I guess as they watched the browns tear them apart... 

Ole Lewis is done after this buddy...

49ers- Who  cares about y'all? 

Not the coach that's for sure....

19 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Skyline tumbled after their HC reginald samples left and went to Duncanville.  They made the playoffs this year but lost in the first round to a very average Desoto team.  They'll keep this coach, this is his first year.  Desoto's coach needs to be on the hot seat, he's terrible as a HC, but they knew that when they hired him. 

As much flack as I gave Walsh earlier....He is fine...That 1st round playoff win and taking a triple OT loss in the 2nd round bought him some time.  Plus he had Guyer on the brink of beating Southlake Carroll.

Note: Walsh played a Soph QB that hasn't taken a snap until this season (Stowers).  His best WR is actually a DB (Meador).  He lost perhaps his best DL before the season started (Mahon).  His do-it-all RB (Cobbs) missed 1st 2-3 games of the season.  Oh...and 2 of his losses were to well-known powers (Aledo and Chill).

That 2 game slump at the end before the playoff didn't help much though.

(Annnnd I quoted the wrong guy....)

19 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

NFL: 

John Harbaugh kinda choked up on this one... 

Done alot for the Ravens of which I am a fan... 

But this year has been rough don't know what's going on... But he might be done after this year... hope he goes to CFB if he does leave... 

Cincinnati- When your beer is cheaper than water you're doing something wrong... the fans had to drown their pain in something I guess as they watched the browns tear them apart... 

Ole Lewis is done after this buddy...

49ers- Who  cares about y'all? 

Not the coach that's for sure....

Mike is fine...You seen all the injuries us Niners are dealing with???

On 11/26/2018 at 12:55 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

USC- Just read the AD said they're not firing Clay... So Idk why I have him on this list... oh yeah... Because he should be fired... USC is one of the best Programs (Historically) in CFB history... And now they're out here praying for a Potato Bowl or Fosters Chicken Farm bowl bid... Pathetic... 

Rutgers- I promised my mom That I'd never smoke because I didn't want cancer I wanted to be healthy and live a long life... 

But it's too late... 

Keep an eye on Auburn. 

On 11/26/2018 at 12:55 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

But it's too late... 

Tennessee?

Pruitt will get more than 1 season.