UGA (Georgia) vs. Hook Em (Texas)

DevilDog

Just now, steeler01 said:

Game might be over right there. 

Like I said before the bowls were played. 

Texas and Florida were playing two teams that just got their season's shattered.  These teams always seem to lose

It's called getting deflated.... 

We've all felt it I promise.... 

Being so close to getting somewhere or something and then it all falls flat.... 

If you haven't felt it before then you've never had any goals or aspirations.... 

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

If you haven't felt it before then you've never had any goals or aspirations.... 

But see, Horns beat OU in the Red River Hate bowl and it's not showing that Horns didn't go to playoffs but the Dawgs have swung the other way and that ^^^ to me falls under the excuse thread.

My .02,

BGW

• Thanks 1

Just now, Columbiafan said:

UF should go all country and bus over to New Orleans and challenge Texas after this game is over

Oh wait UF resides in Gainesville not lake City now LOL

The City of Gainesville isn't country enough to do something badass like that LMAO

FSU should enjoy watching on TV.

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I honestly know what you mean there

One of the teams I was involved with earlier this year seemed to have that happen 

We dominated the regular season but lost in the district tournament and it felt like it sucked all confidence out of the team and we dropped the opening round of playoffs less than week later

1 minute ago, 954gator said:

FSU should enjoy watching on TV.

FSU needs to get on their knees and beg TJ, Marquez, Jordan and probably our entire OL to sign there lol

They need some lake City Dawgs to fix things in Tallahassee once again like we did before, FSU has never won a national title without a Columbia player starting for them