2019 NCAA Football Title Game at Levi's

AztecPadre

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Clemson wasnt trying to score 50... Idk why you keep saying that. They had backups in SUPER early.

Yes tf they were.  They were throwing the ball deep until the middle of the 4th qrt.  And it's clear to me that ND was the second best team in the country.  Swallow that!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Quick send the National Guard to Dixieland.  The Cousins are about to unravel.  That Conference was not good.  How long before we hear Bama didn't want to be there?

After about halfway the 3rd quarter, they didn't want to be there anymore.

My argument, if I'm a Bama coach or fan, would be complacancy. They've been hearing all year they're a monster's monster. They got complacant and read their clippings. Haha

• Haha 1

Just now, Columbiafan said:

I thought Clemson could win but I figured it would be down to wire like first 2 games in series

Blowout win by Clemson was a surprise

24-6 last year for alabama. It happens. Anyone is capable of beating anyone. Clemson is a stud team. They belong. They have proved that

Anyone and everyone needs to admit tua was exposed 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Well, I think it's safe to say that ND was deserving of the playoffs.  At least ND made Clemson work for it.  Clemson is doing whatever they want on this Bama secondary.  

But don't get it twisted.  UGA should have been in because they had Bama beat.  

Georgia was winning for 119 out of 120 minutes in 2 games against alabama and lost both times 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Georgia was winning for 119 out of 120 minutes in 2 games against alabama and lost both times 

And for that reason, according to ECH, UGA is the second best team in the country and should have been in the playoffs despite deep butt plugged by LSU.

• Haha 4