2019 NCAA Football Title Game at Levi's

AztecPadre

13 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Don’t ever listen to Steeler. If he was right just half time he would be in Switzerland right now with foreign models and sniffing coke off their tits and chugging $10,000 bottles of Louis XIV. 

Instead he he’s stuck in LA traffic where between his boss and his wife that’s the only peace and quiet the gets 😂

Steeler doesn't have a boss, he is the boss

Don't drive to work

I'm right a hell of a lot more times than you.  That's been documented before

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Texasball said:

I tried to tell you people - not saying he will not develop either

The same thing that is being said about Trevor Lawrence was said about Tua last year. The difference in this game was the line play. Clemson was getting penetration with their front four. While Alabama needed to blitz to disrupt Lawrence timing. If that experienced Clemson O-line is not there or one of the puzzles changes,  Clemson wont see the  college playoffs next season. 

23 hours ago, old_e said:

The same thing that is being said about Trevor Lawrence was said about Tua last year. The difference in this game was the line play. Clemson was getting penetration with their front four. While Alabama needed to blitz to disrupt Lawrence timing. If that experienced Clemson O-line is not there or one of the puzzles changes,  Clemson wont see the  college playoffs next season. 

I don't care what some people are saying -  I judge this shit myself.   

Now it seems all the guru's and media type are seeing what I already knew.

Alabama has won a lot of football games with average QB's-  Now, Tua has chance to develop his game.  He might do that (He has potential).  Can Alabama coaches actually develop the QB position?

I think that the Bowl season proved that SEC defenses are not any better than the rest of college football.  

UCF might have hung half hundred on LSU with their starting QB- js 

The SEC teams who played Big 12 teams all gave up more yards and points than their season average and went 1-3 in those games.

3 hours ago, Texasball said:

I don't care what some people are saying -  I judge this shit myself.   

Now it seems all the guru's and media type are seeing what I already knew.

Alabama has won a lot of football games with average QB's-  Now, Tua has chance to develop his game.  He might do that (He has potential).  Can Alabama coaches actually develop the QB position?

I think that the Bowl season proved that SEC defenses are not any better than the rest of college football.  

UCF might have hung half hundred on LSU with their starting QB- js 

The SEC teams who played Big 12 teams all gave up more yards and points than their season average and went 1-3 in those games.

Well alabama just lost their QBs coach to Miami 

Why does everyone put so much stock in bowl season?