2019 NCAA Football Title Game at Levi's

AztecPadre

Just now, SJR89 said:

true dat.....I am the same......ND is lineman U.......

@HSFBfan   -  RECE Davis  " Dabo - when do you think you broke Bama's will...."   .....hey junior the IRISH never lost their will.....suck it on that till next September................................

Never lost their will???? You lost 30-3. Notre dame was done before they stepped on the field. 

Who do u think will be ranked higher preseason next september....Alabama or Notre dame lol

Come on man dont make me laugh. Its late now

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Nd fans bought into book like crazy....30-3. Come on man. Just admit Notre dame holds Notre dame back. Until they let the real horses in your screwed. The real athletes are in the south and why would they go to cold ass south bend iN and I've been to ND and its gorgeous but come on

Will Fueller says hello. Golden Tate is in the picture.  

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Never lost their will???? You lost 30-3. Notre dame was done before they stepped on the field. 

Who do u think will be ranked higher preseason next september....Alabama or Notre dame lol

laughing ....Irish vs clemson was at least competitive........YOU JUST GOT EMBARRASSED,,,...ASS KICKED,,,,AND DEMORALIZED.....yeah we are all laughing at the TIDE 

1 minute ago, nptb17 said:

Will Fueller says hello. Golden Tate is in the picture.  

2 guys come on man. Let's not get crazy. Notre dame OL good prospects I agree. But let's not start naming wrs.

Julio jones amari cooper I can name guys as well. 

Who turned the dallas cowboys.....amari cooper 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Clemson was 4 yards away from hanging 50 on Alabama.  ESPN will hype every SEC team up like they have for the last 18 years.  That said Alabama should be ranked ahead of ND entering next season.  I would talk crazy to my mother to have the wr's Alabama returns on ND's roster next season.

Just now, SJR89 said:

laughing ....Irish vs clemson was least competitive........YOU JUST GOT EMBARRASSED,,,...ASS KICKED,,,,AND DEMORALIZED.....yeah we are all laughing at the TIDE 

30-3......you didnt get off the bus. Notre dame struggled with vandy and ball state. So really? You really want to have this argument? Come on man. Be honest about Notre dame. 30 years of nothing. 

Just now, nptb17 said:

Clemson was 4 yards away from hanging 50 on Alabama.  ESPN will hype every SEC team up like they have for the last 18 years.  That said Alabama should be ranked ahead of ND entering next season.  I would talk crazy to my mother to have the wr's Alabama returns on ND's roster next season.

It happens. Oklahoma put up almost 40. Get it....alabama defense not elite. Hasnt been all year 

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

2 guys come on man. Let's not get crazy. Notre dame OL good prospects I agree. But let's not start naming wrs.

Julio jones amari cooper I can name guys as well. 

Who turned the dallas cowboys.....amari cooper 

ND has guys at every position in the league except qb.