Congratulations to lowndes

Columbiafan

12 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

So you gonna act like your "friend" Dean Fabrizio didn't step up last season by playing Dr. Phillips and SFA? They're considered SOWEGA too, ya know. 

Dr Phillips lost the house and limped to 6 losses. They didn’t play the state champion. Every thing changes drastically from year to year sometimes. The game was a year too late. 

51 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Solid game. Even match up. Lowndes finally did step it up. This game could go either way for sure. These are types of games that should be played between the states. Not Bayside and International School of Broward. 

I'll be shocked If this game is competitive. Lowndes should lose by at least 3 TDs if MNW is a true Top 5 in Florida.

Hell, Lowndes will probably lose by 5 touchdowns to Colquitt again, and finish last in the region.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I'll be shocked If this game is competitive. Lowndes should lose by at least 3 TDs if MNW is a true Top 5 in Florida.

Hell, Lowndes will probably lose by 5 touchdowns to Colquitt again, and finish last in the region.

I would say right now MNW by 14-17 but things can change by now and then but early on MNW has been getting in some transfers in South Florida so far this off-season

44 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Why is that? Do they lose everyone? Do you know what MNW brings back? 

41 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Why is that? Do they lose everyone? Do you know what MNW brings back? 

Nolebull I may not be a expert but from what I can tell and what I've heard from people In South Florida MNW is supposed to be very good this year talent wise

So far of the former Miami big 3 (MC, CC, MNW) they have gotten the most positive player output of the off-season to this point

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Dr Phillips lost the house and limped to 6 losses. They didn’t play the state champion. Every thing changes drastically from year to year sometimes. The game was a year too late. 

Dr. Phillips was coming off of a state championship and Lee caught them in the FIRST game. Can't really knock Lee for how DP's season went. I thought you got credit for playing state champs in the following season? 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SFA wasn't in regular season. And Phillips isn't MNW!!!!

Lee County still played them tho...... the fuck? Lol. They coulda easily said no to both teams, but this team from sowega STEPPED UP and played a larger school champ and one of the best teams in the country....Am I wrong, sir?

11 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Lee County still played them tho...... the fuck? Lol. They coulda easily said no to both teams, but this team from sowega STEPPED UP and played a larger school champ and one of the best teams in the country....Am I wrong, sir?

Yes you are wrong. Dr Phillips lost 6 games in 2018. The year that Lee played them. 

2017 has zero to do with 2018. There are players called seniors who graduate. Lee beat a 6 loss garbage team. No way to spin it 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Nolebull I may not be a expert but from what I can tell and what I've heard from people In South Florida MNW is supposed to be very good this year talent wise

So far of the former Miami big 3 (MC, CC, MNW) they have gotten the most positive player output of the off-season to this point

They’re always good talent wise, but they also lost to some teams they had no business losing to.  

• Like 1

Yes you are wrong. Dr Phillips lost 6 games in 2018. The year that Lee played them. 

2017 has zero to do with 2018. There are players called seniors who graduate. Lee beat a 6 loss garbage team. No way to spin it 

Hes talking about SFA there.

And Dr. Phillips was a defending 8A Florida State Champ when Lee scheduled them regardless of how they finished.

• Like 1

Okay so you acting like you just KNEW Dr. Phillips was gonna lose going into that game......because they lost seniors. Everybody loses seniors. Lee County lost seniors from the 2017 championship team too. I just find it funny that you call them garbage because of how their season turned out (very convenient on your behalf) when I know damn well you weren't saying that after Lee beat them in the FIRST game. 

Bottom line is this: a team from sowega stepped up before lowndes did this upcoming season. Don't know why gsb would try to flip the script on his "friend" all of a sudden. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Okay so you acting like you just KNEW Dr. Phillips was gonna lose going into that game......because they lost seniors. Everybody loses seniors. Lee County lost seniors from the 2017 championship team too. I just find it funny that you call them garbage because of how their season turned out (very convenient on your behalf) when I know damn well you weren't saying that after Lee beat them in the FIRST game. 

Bottom line is this: a team from sowega stepped up before lowndes did this upcoming season. Don't know why gsb would try to flip the script on his "friend" all of a sudden. 

GSB is a shithead?

That's all a friend I barely like had.

BGW

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Felony child abuse right there....

BGW

Great player.  Was only a sophomore actually commited to FL (we'll see if it holds), but at the same time kid is one of those that tries to destroy you no matter what lol.   Fl tends to play a bit more of a violent style that hurts when they travel OOS.    I expect a lot of personal fouls lol. 

• Haha 1