ONLY in AMERICA!!!

ORabidOne

I ATTEMPTED to renew my driver's license yesterday, after having driven 45 miles round trip to do so!!! And I learned FIRST HAND, what it means to live in a country where undocumented ragheads are running wild!!! FIRST of ALL, I had to have documents stating that I was a citizen of the USA!(although having received a fairly high security clearance while serving two tours in Vietnam) I had to produce my DD214 military documents, I had to produce my ORIGINAL SS Card, and a CERTIFIED copy of my BIRTH CERIFICATE! And some of these documents are going to be a BITCH to obtain, with six weeks remaining until my ability to drive expires!!! And ALL the while, emigrants from war torn countries in the Middle East, will probably get fast tracked for citizenship WITHOUT documentation!!! BUT will they be able to DRIVE in GEORGIA???????????????????????????????????????

10 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

I ATTEMPTED to renew my driver's license yesterday, after having driven 45 miles round trip to do so!!! And I learned FIRST HAND, what it means to live in a country where undocumented ragheads are running wide!!! FIRST of ALL, I had to have documents stating that I was a citizen of the USA!(although having received a fairly high security clearance while serving two tours in Vietnam) I had to produce my DD214 military documents, I had to produce my ORIGINAL SS Card, and a CERTIFIED copy of my BIRTH CERIFICATE! And some of these documents are going to be a BITCH to obtain, with six weeks remaining until my ability to drive expires!!! And ALL the while, emigrants from war torn countries in the Middle East, will probably get fast tracked for citizenship WITHOUT documentation!!! BUT will they be able to DRIVE in GEORGIA???????????????????????????????????????

Welcome to the DMV of a state where republicans have a super majority and have went waaaay far over the top with these rules. :D

Best of luck garnering all the necessary documentation in time to renew without a lapse. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Welcome to the DMV of a state where republicans have a super majority and have went waaaay far over the top with these rules. :D

Best of luck garnering all the necessary documentation in time to renew without a lapse. 

I'm fine with that inconvenience, versus the HAVAII WAY, where their whacko Federal Judge would be fine with having 2,000,000 undocumented Syrian refugees!!! And I'M ALL for sending him the FULL SHIPMENT!!!

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

I'm fine with that inconvenience, versus the HAVAII WAY, where their whacko Federal Judges would be fine with having 2,000,000 undocumented Syrian refugees!!! And I'M ALL for sending him the FULL SHIPMENT!!!

xD

I'm of the thought the those Federal judges are more interested in upholding the constitution and the fact that there can be no religious test used. Don't forget that one in Maryland also issued a block to the EO. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

xD

I'm of the thought the those Federal judges are more interested in upholding the constitution and the fact that there can be no religious test used. Don't forget that one in Maryland also issued a block to the EO. 

Federal District Judges have NO authority to legislate from the bench, in the manner that they have, throughout the attempt to enforce the selective immigrant banned!!! SHOW me the PRECEDENT, ANYPLACE in UNITED STATES HISTORY? Their duty is to UPHOLD the LAW of the LAND!!!

4 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

I ATTEMPTED to renew my driver's license yesterday, after having driven 45 miles round trip to do so!!! And I learned FIRST HAND, what it means to live in a country where undocumented ragheads are running wild!!! FIRST of ALL, I had to have documents stating that I was a citizen of the USA!(although having received a fairly high security clearance while serving two tours in Vietnam) I had to produce my DD214 military documents, I had to produce my ORIGINAL SS Card, and a CERTIFIED copy of my BIRTH CERIFICATE! And some of these documents are going to be a BITCH to obtain, with six weeks remaining until my ability to drive expires!!! And ALL the while, emigrants from war torn countries in the Middle East, will probably get fast tracked for citizenship WITHOUT documentation!!! BUT will they be able to DRIVE in GEORGIA???????????????????????????????????????

You have no one to blame but yourself if you don't have the documents.  This has been a requirement for 2-3 years and is a result of federal regulations requiring a more secure form of ID.  It was VERY well publicized when it went into effect and the requirements are clearly listed on the DDS website.  If you have the documents it should take no more than 30 minute depending on the wait time at the office you go to.

10 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

I ATTEMPTED to renew my driver's license yesterday, after having driven 45 miles round trip to do so!!! And I learned FIRST HAND, FIRST of ALL, I had to have documents stating that I was a citizen of the USA!(although having received a fairly high security clearance while serving two tours in Vietnam) I had to produce my DD214 military documents, I had to produce my ORIGINAL SS Card, and a CERTIFIED copy of my BIRTH CERIFICATE! 

?????????????? what is this? 

I just put a few dolllar in an envelope and get a new one....

Is this a state law or what?

what it means to live in a country where undocumented ragheads are running wild!!!

when you post like this,outside of your little racist area, you are the one disdained. 

10 minutes ago, noonereal said:

?????????????? what is this? 

I just put a few dolllar in an envelope and get a new one....

Is this a state law or what?

when you post like this,outside of your little racist area, you are the one disdained. 

PA same way, every four years (could be eight but I think its still four) you have to physically go into a DMV and have your photo ID/photo license retaken.  The state can hold your registration or some bullshit like that if not completed correctly.

7 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

PA same way, every four years (could be eight but I think its still four) you have to physically go into a DMV and have your photo ID/photo license retaken.  The state can hold your registration or some bullshit like that if not completed correctly.

but all that id????

Rab....I don't think there is a single person reading this Vent that doesn't agree.....

YOU shouldn't be driving anyways !!!!!!

(Big Smile)

Rufus>>

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Bring your 214 to MV and on your DL they will put a large V on the bottom right as they did on my FLA DL.. Sometimes,if you get stopped as I did,by a VEt cop, he let me off. Hopefully, your state does it..

PA puts an American flag and a check mark for Vet and Disabled Vet.

It works when pulled over too, great conversation starter and w a good attitude its a great way to get off with a warning.

14 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Are you sure you even need a driver's license for a souped up lawnmower?

• Like 1

Just renewed mine for 8 years. I didn't even know it was expired until my daughter was pulled over when a cop ran the tag to the car I bought her. The title is in my name and he thought maybe I was driving? He told her why he pulled her over but not why he ran her tag. He also told her that my DL was expired by 2 weeks. I was in Germany at the time. Glad it wasn't my passport. 

It took me about 30 minutes of waiting in live to renew my DL, and the only ID I had was my old one. 

Florida probably does it this way to get ID's to the illegal's so they can vote. Haahaaa

Q: REAL ID does NOT apply to the following:

• Entering Federal facilities that do not require a person to present identification
  • Voting or registering to vote
  • Applying for or receiving Federal benefits
  • Being licensed by a state to drive
  • Accessing Health or life preserving services (including hospitals and health clinics), law enforcement, or constitutionally protected activities (including a defendant’s access to court proceedings)
  • Participating in law enforcement proceedings or investigations