FOOTBALL

BUFORDGAWOLVES

• BUFORDGAWOLVES changed the title to FOOTBALL!!! Except for others...(it's other stuff)
  • BUFORDGAWOLVES changed the title to FOOTBALL!!! Buford at Milton.....
2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

GAME DAY....

BUFORD AT MILTON!!!

BGW

giphy.gif

Y'all able to stop the run? 

I originally though Buford would be able to take Milton this year. Then the Milton RB ran for like 400 yards in one game last week.

Now I'm nervous. Y'all ain't no Alpharetty though. 

Yeah I said Alpharetty. Now what?! xD

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Y'all able to stop the run? 

I originally though Buford would be able to take Milton this year. Then the Milton RB ran for like 400 yards in one game last week.

Now I'm nervous. Y'all ain't no Alpharetty though. 

Yeah I said Alpharetty. Now what?! xD

I heard that RB was running the pigskin in the parking lot!

You nervous? I'm HELLA nervous.

giphy.gif

BGW

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

From what I'm seeing it's close right now. 

7-6 Milton. 

Also Archer is laying it on Spartanburg @Bormio what's going on with them. 

At Halftime Archer 28 Spartanburg 7

Spartanburg simply is not good.  But Byrnes is - up 24-0 on Hough out of NC (a state finalist last year - beat Mallard Creek).

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Just about like we thought. 

Some folks don't wanna listen. 

It’s kinda embarrassing. Their coach should’ve known better with the talent he lost. This is a shell of the team from last year.  Milton was a one year wonder but people outside of here know best 🤣🤣 in all honesty they weren’t even the best team last year. Sometimes you get fortunate. 

JSerra will roll them. If they don’t that’ll say more about them because this Milton team won’t get to the 2nd round

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

It’s kinda embarrassing. Their coach should’ve known better with the talent he lost. This is a shell of the team from last year.  Milton was a one year wonder but people outside of here know best 🤣🤣 in all honesty they weren’t even the best team last year. Sometimes you get fortunate. 

JSerra will roll them. If they don’t that’ll say more about them because this Milton team won’t get to the 2nd round

@Sammyswordsman especially you and that boot licker @imaGoodBoyNow we've been saying this from day one but no "Milton is #1 in GA" because the California guru and the NJ packing mule know much more than we do... 

7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

@Sammyswordsman especially you and that boot licker @imaGoodBoyNow we've been saying this from day one but no "Milton is #1 in GA" because the California guru and the NJ packing mule know much more than we do... 

Top 10 Cali team vs A Top 10 Ga school what the fuxk can u possibly be complaining about,, it would have been a 30 point blow out but JSerra kept picking on our Freshman DLineman ...

10 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I said Marietta was the best team in Ga.   Also been saying JSerra is a 4th place TL team.

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Top 10 Cali team vs A Top 10 Ga school what the fuxk can u possibly be complaining about 

No don't switch up now... 

That's not what you and Samantha where trying to push when I said Milton wasn't #1 in GA... 

And that's still debatable...  

The teams are starting to separate themselves from the pack early... 

Milton might not even be top 10... 

I had Buford beating Milton... 

So now if Milton beats Jserra that's gonna tell us alot about the TL from 3rd place on down...