Dating Indian Women

ChimpGrip

If your not Indian and she is with you, most likely she is a disgrace to her parents and culture. So stay away from all that. 

Indians are very modest and respectful. Not a lot of scum bags. Think about it. You rarely hear of Indians committing crimes and littering prisons. 

Don’t eat cow meat around her and never suggest it. Throw the milk out while your at it. 

Other than that your good to go 

21 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

If your not Indian and she is with you, most likely she is a disgrace to her parents and culture. So stay away from all that. 

Indians are very modest and respectful. Not a lot of scum bags. Think about it. You rarely hear of Indians committing crimes and littering prisons. 

Don’t eat cow meat around her and never suggest it. Throw the milk out while your at it. 

Could be a wild child...gear up and hold on!!

41 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

She’s a very Americanized one. Loves to eat, workout, football, reading, speaks three languages, is curious, lives nearby, and is taller than I am, which I do like. 

Hopefully it doesn’t end just because I’m white and her parents look down on it

8 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Bro it is all pink on the inside. Find someone you can chill with, who likes the same things you do. Life is too short to waste time man. 

You’re absolutely right. We have a lot in common, just like a girl I was talking to weeks ago who crushed me and left for someone else. That was hard. Hopefully she really is someone I can chill with (it seems like that so far, date #2 tonight should reveal more) in the long-run. 

My main problem is that I get attached to girls who I’m attracted to and want something serious with. I must learn not to expect too much and that any date, no matter how well it goes, could be the last. 

2 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

You’re absolutely right. We have a lot in common, just like a girl I was talking to weeks ago who crushed me and left for someone else. That was hard. Hopefully she really is someone I can chill with (it seems like that so far, date #2 tonight should reveal more) in the long-run. 

My main problem is that I get attached to girls who I’m attracted to and want something serious with. I must learn not to expect too much and that any date, no matter how well it goes, could be the last. 

Dont be in such a hurry bro. You will get crushed often. Best advise I can give you is dont look for her. Let her find you. 

Good luck. Enjoy.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

She’s a very Americanized one. Loves to eat, workout, football, reading, speaks three languages, is curious, lives nearby, and is taller than I am, which I do like. 

Hopefully it doesn’t end just because I’m white and her parents look down on it

I have and am friends with several.  Very pretty lady.  Actually she is from Bangladesh.  I have never dated any Hindus those are the most unfriendly and unyeilding ones and she has a lot of Hindu friends.   Took her to a HS Football game in Florida a few years ago and we watched Bishop Moore in Fl and to a game in Allen too boot.  

Man enjoy your life date outside your culture and grow.  

• Like 2

Yes need feet and a face pic! Also grip strength and max bench numbers 😂. 40 time is optional for now, but if this shit gets serious we want/need her combine numbers. No way us older PG posters who have lived a little let’s one of or younger ones get bamboozled by some 2 star rated broad!!!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I have and am friends with several.  Very pretty lady.  Actually she is from Bangladesh.  I have never dated any Hindus those are the most unfriendly and unyeilding ones and she has a lot of Hindu friends.   Took her to a HS Football game in Florida a few years ago and we watched Bishop Moore in Fl and to a game in Allen too boot.  

Man enjoy your life date outside your culture and grow.  

Yes I will try my best. I enjoy dating women of different cultures.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Yes need feet and a face pic! Also grip strength and max bench numbers 😂. 40 time is optional for now, but if this shit gets serious we want/need her combine numbers. No way us older PG posters who have lived a little let’s one of or younger ones get bamboozled by some 2 star rated broad!!!

😂

I’m sure she’ll be a blue chip prospect when it’s all said and done lmao!

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, ohio said:

Here's a video of what to maybe expect

Ohio! Glad to have you back! Willkommen Zurück!

Who do you think wins between Chaffee and Devon next week? This is a huge match for Devon to show he belongs in the elite class with the rest of the heavy weights. Dave has a ton horsepower on the table, Devon better be ready or it will be a repeat of the match with Denis last year. 

Here’s a question I have for everyone - I will try to word it the best I can.

She shows interest in person, but when texting, she *usually only texts when I text her, and just answers my questions/texts. Sometimes she will ask basic questions like what I’m up to and the like, especially when I reply to a text of her’s with a response like “awesome!” which can be a bit frustrating. 

Based on what she told me on the first date, I think she would have already said something to end this if she wasn’t interested. 

So what is going on here?