OT: Bannon

noonereal

3 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Rahm and Eric 'corporation lawyer' Holder are loud mouth wing nuts...?

you really don't know about  half the shit you speak on do you ?

How long do you suppose people will throw our random names that have nothing to do with anything being discussed?  Maybe it'll depend on how long they live I guess. 

SMH.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Rahm and Eric 'corporation lawyer' Holder are loud mouth wing nuts...?

you really don't know about  half the shit you speak on do you ?

Obviously you are nothing but a partisan hack. You libs get all sensitive when anything is said against barry and his loudmouth minions.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

When you are done reading Hoodwinked by Jack Cashill for the truth......be sure to pick up conservative dummy's You Lie too.

I think you can get both for $5.00.

You can't beat that amount of truth for 5 bucks.

Freakin moron....drummer61

hqdefault.jpg

He did lie.  Just for the record.

2 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Great book... Caj you are getting very astute,,

No one gives a crap about your conservative propaganda or what books you read, drummer61.

Get a new schtick.....one that doesn't require you to jam your weak opinions down our throats..

We all get what you are by now, trust me on that one.

25 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

You always prove my point.. I am consistant, use examples, use history, no propaganda which is exactly what you do.. You attack without merit, substance and always show that in reality, you appear to be less informed than you know,which for some such as you is a blessing.. Name the three branches of govt without looking them up and tell  us what each does.. You can't do it yet you call the book I mentioned to you as foolish propaganda..You may be foolish propaganda..!!!

go to bed, old man....

4 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Those names are only random to those uniformed low information types... Read more and listen to Fox News ....Avoid  MSNBC, CNN and read the book,"Hoodwinked", by Jack Cashill as that might jump start the search for truth..

Is Trump consulting Fox News for his decision tonight about retaliation against Syria?  Russia could be involved in a strike.  I would like to believe that he is listening to McMaster and the other trustworthy military and intelligence available to him-not a Fox news analyst.

I believe we have to do something.  But this is a decision that could eventually involve every American if it is not made carefully and deliveratively.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-weighing-military-options-following-chemical-weapons-attack-in-syria/2017/04/06/0c59603a-1ae8-11e7-9887-1a5314b56a08_story.html?hpid=hp_rhp-top-table-main_syria-315pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.f0d21c66dbb6

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/the-main-question-after-any-strikes-on-syria-how-does-russia-respond/2017/04/06/316c22b0-1aff-11e7-855e-4824bbb5d748_story.html?tid=pm_pop&utm_term=.dc4b9b624798