NY Times admits Trump electoral edge is growing

HSFBfan

22 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The economy is showing signs it is stabilizing n not expanding much, tensions with Iran are escalating.   There is no deal with N Korea and the Mexican border security has worsened.   I’d pull back the reigns on his “great accomplishments”. until that time.    

Didn't say great....still has done more in 3 years then Biden in 40 or Barry in 8

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The economy is showing signs it is stabilizing n not expanding much, tensions with Iran are escalating.   There is no deal with N Korea and the Mexican border security has worsened.   I’d pull back the reigns on his “great accomplishments”. until that time.    

HF. Have we not been hearing this for oh ...about 2.5 years now. PLEASE don't turn into DBP66 and yell the sky is falling all day only to get proven wrong every single time. 

Just lookin' out😁

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Didn't say great....still has done more in 3 years then Biden in 40 or Barry in 8

the election is not today.  There are a lot of pokers in the fire and even in spite of the ignorance and misplaced exuberance from the right things can go south real fast.  Like I said, let’s wait until 2020 to see how things unfold 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

HF. Have we not been hearing this for oh ...about 2.5 years now. PLEASE don't turn into DBP66 and yell the sky is falling all day only to get proven wrong every single time. 

Just lookin' out😁

I’m not calling anything, but merely being the US doesn’t prevent us from experiencing negative consequences from bad decisions.  I guess bc we are the US we are immune huh? 😂  

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

I’m not calling anything, but merely being the US doesn’t prevent us from experiencing negative consequences from bad decisions.  I guess bc we are the US we are immune huh? 😂  

Very true. But he hasn't made any bad decisions of consequence. Many of the No Trump No Matter What team may "interpret" some of his moves as bad. But really, seriously, other than the daily hissy fit by the left, has life really changed (or gotten worse) in the US these past 2.5 years? Our global standing is still really high despite the narrative of the MSM telling us otherwise. Other countries are pissed a little because they have to pay their fare share now, but they know it's right. They know that they've gotten bargains for the past 30 years. 

I personally think that if the left would just settle down and come up for air they'd realize this. Bu we know that'll never happen. Sadly.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Very true. But he hasn't made any bad decisions of consequence. Many of the No Trump No Matter What team may "interpret" some of his moves as bad. But really, seriously, other than the daily hissy fit by the left, has life really changed (or gotten worse) in the US these past 2.5 years? Our global standing is still really high despite the narrative of the MSM telling us otherwise. Other countries are pissed a little because they have to pay their fare share now, but they know it's right. They know that they've gotten bargains for the past 30 years. 

I personally think that if the left would just settle down and come up for air they'd realize this. Bu we know that'll never happen. Sadly.

Well we can’t have it both ways, a focus on nationalism but wanting to strengthen and extend global relationships. 

We are heading towards the former

The fear is that we become vulnerable with limited globalism and infighting and division internally.  

I don’t have a crystal ball and neither does anyone else.  Every nation doesn’t like us and would love for us to lose our power and worldwide influence 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Well we can’t have it both ways, a focus on nationalism but wanting to strengthen and extend global relationships. 

We are heading towards the former

The fear is that we become vulnerable with limited globalism and infighting and division internally.  

I don’t have a crystal ball and neither does anyone else.  Every nation doesn’t like us and would love for us to lose our power and worldwide influence 

Fair points. I feel like we need to focus on coming  together here in the US. We can argue who and how we got here, but we’re here nonetheless. People have to start becoming civilized...on both sides. We can start by the media and the left stop trying at all costs to overthrow a duly-elected POTUS. That’ll make 50% of the citizens in our country happier immediately. And of course it’s a give and take. The way it should be. Then we can focus more on the global aspect. But remember, even if we did half of what we do for the rest of the world, it’d still be more by far than any other country.

Stepping off the proverbial soapbox

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Scottdale said:

Oh, but the Electoral College! says Twitter, where confident young people educate me about their hero’s resilience in Midwestern battlegrounds where he snatched victory from popular-vote defeat in 2016. Thanks for that. Really.

Like, in Michigan, where Morning Consult puts Trump’s net approval at minus 12? Trump’s Michigan numbers haven’t been green in 26 months. Morning Consult says he’s doing two points worse than in October, before Republicans lost two House seats there and the governorship.

Trump’s polling in Wisconsin? He’s minus 13. In Iowa, minus 12, and his party lost two of its three House seats.

In Pennsylvania, birthplace of former Vice President and possible 2020 rival Joe Biden, Trump is minus 7, a point worse than last fall. Democrats won the generic House vote in Pennsylvania by 10 points.

So how sure are you that Trump is going to lose in 2020 because of the Electorial College?

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

This is a topic for developmentally delayed individuals, any basic understanding of the electoral college and popular vote would make this mindless drivel.

Anybody that would advocate popular vote over electoral college is an idiot.

Pure fapping material for the Trumpers.

BGW

Us trump people have never cared for the popular vote as it means nothing. 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Better check your numbers there shorty.

Remember, you only account for 1/3. The other 2/3 has increased It's numbers with those that are not satisfied with chump. 

Check your numbers.

I could watch you struggle to analyze numbers like this all day...way better than mowing the grass. 

Plus, this position can't be official until Scottdale weighs in. xD

• Haha 2