NY Times admits Trump electoral edge is growing

HSFBfan

I think much is uncertain about 2020.  The Democrats may nominate a left wing candidate - but Obama won.  However no Democrat has his magic - maybe Mayor Pete, but his path to the nomination looks very hard.  The rest are like watching paint dry.  However, Trump’s Rust Belt margins were narrow and rural turnout was high.  Replicating that will take work.  Trump however is an extremely tough campaigner.

• Like 1

As long as Trump keeps preaching "America first", and telling the media to go f%#k themselves, he'll win hands down. 

The Democratic party will never win with constant cries of "RACISM" when someone calls them a name, a victim mentality, and basically an "America sucks" slogan. 

All of the Dem candidates to date, are mostly just puppets of their party (As most all are on both side other than Trump), and have become so leftist liberal, that it's laughable. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Bormio said:

I think much is uncertain about 2020.  The Democrats may nominate a left wing candidate - but Obama won.  However no Democrat has his magic - maybe Mayor Pete, but his path to the nomination looks very hard.  The rest are like watching paint dry.  However, Trump’s Rust Belt margins were narrow and rural turnout was high.  Replicating that will take work.  Trump however is an extremely tough campaigner.

I've seen rumors and/or speculation online from people who have stated the DNC knows none of their current candidates can win so they are going to nominate an 11th hour nominee and that person could he michelle obama 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

I've seen rumors and/or speculation online from people who have stated the DNC knows none of their current candidates can win so they are going to nominate an 11th hour nominee and that person could he michelle obama 

If they are smart, and so far I havent seen that, they would make that move.

Not sure if she'd accept after seeing firsdt hand how being President can tear a person down both mentally, and physically.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

This is a topic for developmentally delayed individuals, any basic understanding of the electoral college and popular vote would make this mindless drivel.

Anybody that would advocate popular vote over electoral college is an idiot.

Pure fapping material for the Trumpers.

BGW

Buford, you're on to something there. That ONE MAN, ONE VOTE concept has always been overrated. The banana republics of Central and South America have never followed that practice. They don't always have enough bullets in ensure victory.  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Buford, you're on to something there. That ONE MAN, ONE VOTE concept has always been overrated. The banana republics of Central and South America have never followed that practice. They don't always have enough bullets in ensure victory.  

These Trumpers don't read, they take a elementary piece of flamer trash and commence a circle jerk.

I have always found playboy and penthouse to be more satisfactory.

The electoral college for the highest position has always been the best way, it shapes our politics in ways that are beneficial but hard to see. The effects become flamer headlines only when a candidate or party lose a hard fought and narrow election, and even though the losers know this.. in typical loser fashion fan the flames.

Inasmuch as I railed against Sportsnuts posts, it's the same trash from the other side of the fence.

But hey, that's what the OT is for right?

BGW

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Bormio said:

You social justice warriors better start coming off the hip.  The RNC is smashing the DNC in fundraising.  And Trump is way outraising any Democrat.  Remember Trump was outspent last time.  If he has a big money advantage - makes things easier for him.

Trump raised something like 100 million in q2. 50% of donations have come from women. In 2016 only 25% came from women. The dems are spending more than they are taking in

23 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

The potential for further examination of the truth will no doubt be just fake news to the quadre of ignorant follower of an lying cheater, filled with bigotry and hate.

This will be ever so sweet.

Looks like someone finally found access to a  thesaurus. Public libraries are very useful.

11 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

This didn't slip. It is a warning to those that would interrupt the Muller hearing. Like taking a shot at key witnesses. A lot of high political heads in a vice and some know the DOJ may come knocking.

• Like 2