My fellow Georgia guys.....

FootballGuy

2 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Have y'all heard anything about Valdosta coming out with a documentary series for their 2016 season? 

I haven't heard about one for Valdosta, but seeing as to how ITG Magazine is based from there, they may be up to doing some like they did for Colquitt.

39 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I haven't heard about one for Valdosta, but seeing as to how ITG Magazine is based from there, they may be up to doing some like they did for Colquitt.

Sounds about right. I would really like to see how Rodemaker resurrected Valdosta this past season 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I heard some people saying how Chandler woulda beat Grayson like that too. Now do you believe that?

I don't think Chandler would have faired much better than Colquitt against Grayson or Roswell...or Mill Creek.

I would have put them somewhere between 4 and 7 in the state of GA last year.

32 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I don't think Chandler would have faired much better than Colquitt against Grayson or Roswell...or Mill Creek.

I think you misinterpreted what I was saying. Do you think Chandler woulda beat Grayson? Because I think Grayson woulda ran those boys up out of Frisco by the end of the 1st quarter. Roswell and Mill Creek woulda had their way with them too. With all due respect, I'm not 100% sure if colquitt woulda beat chandler. However, the way colquitt was playing after they took their 4th loss, I'd give colquitt a good shot at beating chandler. 

On a side note, Colquitt shoulda beat American Heritage. Didn't the kicker miss 3 field goals?

12 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I think you misinterpreted what I was saying. Do you think Chandler woulda beat Grayson? Because I think Grayson woulda ran those boys up out of Frisco by the end of the 1st quarter. Roswell and Mill Creek woulda had their way with them too. With all due respect, I'm not 100% sure if colquitt woulda beat chandler. However, the way colquitt was playing after they took their 4th loss, I'd give colquitt a good shot at beating chandler. 

and you base this on?

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Absolutely. Chandler would be the only real threat to that.

Good grief

colquitt would be the #6 team in AZ last season (based on ratings), but the only team that would be a threat to colquitt is the one that is rated 2 1/2 TDs better?

not top 25 saguaro that beat top team in CO by 21 as well as Serra Gardena

not the team that actually beat Chandler by 45?

no one else but Chandler is capable of beating CQ?

OK

13 minutes ago, Pops said:

Good grief

colquitt would be the #6 team in AZ last season (based on ratings), but the only team that would be a threat to colquitt is the one that is rated 2 1/2 TDs better?

not top 25 saguaro that beat top team in CO by 21 as well as Serra Gardena

not the team that actually beat Chandler by 45?

no one else but Chandler is capable of beating CQ?

OK

You mean the team that Killed Chandler then got killed by Chandler...

And Saguaro is not a top 25 team....

34 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You mean the team that Killed Chandler then got killed by Chandler...

And Saguaro is not a top 25 team....

Cmon ? 

youre a quality kid at an impressionable age

don't  defend King Homer's assertion that Chandler is the only AZ that would be a "threat" to 5-loss CQ winning AZ

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

This is another example of the long term effects of drinking water out of red mud

Chandler is cinsemsus top 15 in country and was up on your #4 team by 5 TDs pre garbage time, but suddenly they're in the #4-7 range IN GEORGIA

save yourself son and always drink bottled water

2 minutes ago, Pops said:

Cmon ? 

youre a quality kid at an impressionable age

don't  defend King Homer's assertion that Chandler is the only AZ that would be a "threat" to 5-loss CQ winning AZ

This is another example of the long term effects of drinking water out of red mud

Chandler is cinsemsus top 15 in country and was up on your #4 team by 5 TDs pre garbage time, but suddenly they're in the #4-7 range IN GEORGIA

save yourself son and always drink bottled water

Chandler would not have survived GA 7A in 2016.... MC,Mceachern,Colquitt,Roswell and Grayson.... 

No they wouldnt have survived all that... 

Neither would Valdosta... 

6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Chandler would not have survived GA 7A in 2016.... MC,Mceachern,Colquitt,Roswell and Grayson.... 

No they wouldnt have survived all that... 

Neither would Valdosta... 

Just remember, because I care about you:

bottledwater.jpg