CARDINALS Release Former Graysons #1 player

imaGoodBoyNow

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

An example of a kid making some $, and then getting lazy.

Absolutely not... That happens all the time not this time.. I can’t vouch his HS days but college he was a Red Flag 🚩Dude smoked K2 and jumped from balcony 

how does no one remember that https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/college-football/2015/12/13/10032718/ole-miss-robert-nkemdiche-window-fall

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Ole Miss was the last place he needed to go.  Ole Miss was a Zoo under Freeze. Hope he gets it together

Yeah I agree that going to Ole Miss with his brother was a costly mistake. He was a star  and they were really good in 2015 but his production never matched his talent. Don’t believe the off the field stuff including lack of work ethic would’ve happened at OSU, clemson, bama etc. 

3 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Yeah I agree that going to Ole Miss with his brother was a costly mistake. He was a star  and they were really good in 2015 but his production never matched his talent. Don’t believe the off the field stuff including lack of work ethic would’ve happened at OSU, clemson, bama etc. 

Urban Myer has been criticized for overlooking off the field stuff to keep stars playing (UF)

Are you sure Ohio State should been mentioned with those 2 schools?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Outside of Miami, no one has produced more NFL talent. Sooooo yes. 

But you weren't citing Ohio State for their talent you were citing them for being a good environment to mature

Urban Myer may be able to coach college football and win championships but off the field has never been his strong spot

Reread what I wrote

Just now, Columbiafan said:

But you weren't citing Ohio State for their talent you were citing them for being a good environment to mature

11 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

He was a star and they were really good in 2015 but his production never matched his talent. Don’t believe the off the field stuff including lack of work ethic would’ve happened at OSU, clemson, bama etc. 

6 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Reread what I wrote

"Off the field stuff including lack of work ethic"

That is exactly what I was referring to, should I pull up all the off the field stuff that happened at UF when Urban coached there?

Again maybe Ohio State could have "developed" him more effectively as a player but the off the field stuff would have been just as bad under Urban Myer as it was under freeze at ole miss

Both coaches have a history of not being strict with maintaining a eye on their players and keeping them out of trouble 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

You keep mentioning off the field stuff from Urban Meyer at Florida because you have NOTHING from the last six years at Ohio State. Where he has continuously produced NFL talent. It’s a bit silly. 

The staff has been less than ....

stellar. 

And it continues with 30 plus minor recruiting infractions under Day this recruiting cycle alone.

Is your fact checker broke? 😁

BGW

• Like 1

I've said for a long time that Robert was a follower not a leader and following his brother was a bad idea.  Momma wanted them to play together but I think Robert would have done much better had he gone somewhere else with some structure and better influences.

Having said that, I really am laughing at those giving him a hard time.  The man has 4 seasons in the NFL.  I know several to many here have college playing experience but I don't recall anyone here playing NFL ball.  I readily admit I may have missed it if someone has.  Until you've played in the NFL, give him his due for getting there and staying there for 4 years.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Fred said:

I've said for a long time that Robert was a follower not a leader and following his brother was a bad idea.  Momma wanted them to play together but I think Robert would have done much better had he gone somewhere else with some structure and better influences.

Having said that, I really am laughing at those giving him a hard time.  The man has 4 seasons in the NFL.  I know several to many here have college playing experience but I don't recall anyone here playing NFL ball.  I readily admit I may have missed it if someone has.  Until you've played in the NFL, give him his due for getting there and staying there for 4 years.

They have let a lot worse than him play in the NFL.  If he can get in shape get his head on straight some team will give him another shot. He is still young. 

On 7/28/2019 at 3:54 PM, ATLien12x said:

You keep mentioning off the field stuff from Urban Meyer at Florida because you have NOTHING from the last six years at Ohio State. Where he has continuously produced NFL talent. It’s a bit silly. 

cum was a great coach and recruiter, just a piece of shit human being who would do anything to win.