Kryptonite Opponents

Sammyswordsman

Top 5 Cali team who beat a champ from the 3rd biggest class from Texas. 

I think 1st round loser Trinity beating State Champ DLS up and down the field for 4 quarters was much more impressive. 

If California actually played the top 6A teams from Texas it would be a bloodbath. 

Outside of 2 IMG-wannabes California is crazy basic and gets exposed annually. Pumping your chest about SJB and MD is false bravado. It actually proves Cali is weak given the fact they have to stack two all star teams just to compete nationally. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Top 5 Cali team who beat a champ from the 3rd biggest class from Texas. 

I think 1st round loser Trinity beating State Champ DLS up and down the field for 4 quarters was much more impressive. 

If California actually played the top 6A teams from Texas it would be a bloodbath. 

Outside of 2 IMG-wannabes California is crazy basic and gets exposed annually. Pumping your chest about SJB and MD is false bravado. It actually proves Cali given the fact they have to stack two all star teams just to compete nationally. 

I heard that Colquitt is debating about traveling to Lake City to take on the Columbia High Tigers.  And it's only a SCRIMMAGE !!!!

I think Coach Rogers will eventually decide to make the trip...but I'm pretty sure he'll ask Coach Allen to put in his substitutes as quickly as possible.  In order not to embarrass us.  When you have trouble finding Georgia teams to scrimmage...you get desperate.  You make the call to one of the Top Teams in Florida.  You throw caution to the wind just to get some sort of physical experience for your team...before they hafta open up in the Benz against North Gwinnett.

You do what'cha gotta do...and try to worry about being humiliated by a MONSTER Florida team.

Oh Woe Is Us !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rufus69 said:

I heard that Colquitt is debating about traveling to Lake City to take on the Columbia High Tigers.  And it's only a SCRIMMAGE !!!!

I think Coach Rogers will eventually decide to make the trip...but I'm pretty sure he'll ask Coach Allen to put in his substitutes as quickly as possible.  In order not to embarrass us.  When you have trouble finding Georgia teams to scrimmage...you get desperate.  You make the call to one of the Top Teams in Florida.  You throw caution to the wind just to get some sort of physical experience for your team...before they hafta open up in the Benz against North Gwinnett.

You do what'cha gotta do...and try to worry about being humiliated by a MONSTER Florida team.

Oh Woe Is Us !!!!!

Rufus>>

Colquitt is football. When I hear the word football, I hear Colquitt black hats giving people some good ole double vision. 

Columbo or however you pronounce it only took this practice session to get a coaching clinic. That’s why so many Florida teams send their teams to slaughter up there. An ass whooping is worth the knowledge of how to properly play the game. 

instead of college recruiters, there will be Florida HSFB head coaches lined up to get a good look of how football is supposed to be played. The SOWEGA WAY!!!!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Colquitt is football. When I hear the word football, I hear Colquitt black hats giving people some good ole double vision. 

Columbo or however you pronounce it only took this practice session to get a coaching clinic. That’s why so many Florida teams send their teams to slaughter up there. An ass whooping is worth the knowledge of how to properly play the game. 

instead of college recruiters, there will be Florida HSFB head coaches lined up to get a good look of how football is supposed to be played. The SOWEGA WAY!!!!!!!

I will say this...when the Packer defense takes the field...somebody from Columbia will ask....

"Who are those guys?"

I hope someone from Columbia...who reads the national board....simply tells them.....

"They're the Blackhats"

Rufus>>

17 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Trinity didn’t beat DLS up and down the field. I think it was a poorly played game by both teams. You take away that fumble return td in that pic and DLS wins. Even with that TD, DLS was still ahead a half time and only lost by less than a TD.

2 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

Trinity didn’t beat DLS up and down the field. I think it was a poorly played game by both teams. You take away that fumble return td in that pic and DLS wins. Even with that TD, DLS was still ahead a half time and only lost by less than a TD.

But in all honesty it shouldn’t have been that close with what DLS was returning.  ET had a 1st yr HC, returning only 5 starters.  The game should have never come down to a trick play.  

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I thought you would have changed your tune after seeing Columbia in action

Maybe you should come up to lake city and see another Columbia shocker lol

42 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

But in all honesty it shouldn’t have been that close with what DLS was returning.  ET had a 1st yr HC, returning only 5 starters.  The game should have never come down to a trick play.  

I agree, no excuses. IMHO DLS laid an egg!!

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

That’s a little dishonest S trinity returned about 150 kids including way more than 5 that played a lot the year before (but they start their seniors)

their 3-year starters at QB, RB, and DL were pretty good — would have been helpful if they were healthy for playoffs 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Pops said:

That’s a little dishonest S trinity returned about 150 kids including way more than 5 that played a lot the year before (but they start their seniors)

their 3-year starters at QB, RB, and DL were pretty good — would have been helpful if they were healthy for playoffs 

You can twist it anyway you like.  ET returned 5 starters.  The 150 kids is just a byproduct of them being a 6AD1 school.  Katy, Allen, lake travis and several others can do the same thing with numbers. 

injuries are a part of the game.  Those players played, just played banged up.  

ET didn't develop quality backups nor have a balanced offensive attack.  It is what it is.