Texas Teams...

BobbySanchez

19 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Where will the next 3 star transfer from Duncanville come from? Years ago, I offered you a wager that they would get one annually and you scoffed but wouldn't put money where your mouth is

Here is what you posted you! Nothing about averages or them eventually earning a star at DV. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/15/2022 at 8:54 AM, steeler01 said:

Duncanville wasn't Texas's 10th best team,  they were 3rd. So would Westlake do that to Centennial/Servite?

Yes Westlake MD mirror each other.

Except MD built there's by different totally different rules. So Westlake is much more impressive.

I like watching the best football but when a few of the state's out there have to recruit Nationwide to put themselves on the map nah that's not true High School.

And starting off Duncanville was about the tenth best in Texas.

They had great players what they are really young and only practice for a week.

The American All-Stars was on their second season of the same year and had three year starters so yes that was a nothingburger.

And yes Westlake is arguably the number one team in the country they certainly are for a true High School. IMO

On 1/15/2022 at 1:07 PM, Ararar said:

Only thing run amuck is the crying 😭 coming from Texas 

I don't think so I think 90% of the people think Texas is the Holy Grail if HS football.

MD might not even be in the conversation if they weren't all Nationwide Recruiting School that's not impressive to me to be good with that. I will say they're a great team but there are probilt team Austin Westlake by far is more impressive and probably just as good as in too.

On 1/15/2022 at 1:38 PM, steeler01 said:

They could stop the drought in Cali with all of those tears. 

You got communist Democrats shutting the farmers water down in California to hurt crop quantities so they can weaken America for the big New World Order.

That's a different thread all together but what do you think's going to happen when they shut down Supply chains on purpose and pay people not to work they are trying to crush all small business and middle class. Everything they're doing is on purpose.

I figure we got two more years of this s*** I just hope it doesn't have an effect on our game anymore than it already has with the  fear-mongering and control, inflation and crime.

Around democratic government was part of this from the start with China 

They both developed and released that dempanic.

I'm proud of Canada though hopefully America will follow🇺🇲

2 minutes ago, Butterbean said:

You got communist Democrats shutting the water down in California to hurt the so they can weaken America for the big New World Order.

That's a different thread all together but what do you think's going to happen when they shut down Supply chains on purpose and pay people not to work they are trying to crush all small business and middle class. Everything they're doing is on purpose.

I figure we got two more years of this s*** I just hope it doesn't have an effect on our game anymore than it already has with the  fear-mongering and control, inflation and crime.

Shouldn’t you be waiting somewhere for JFK jr 🤪

• Haha 1

On 1/15/2022 at 1:38 PM, steeler01 said:

They could stop the drought in Cali with all of those tears. 

Texas has nothing to prove they got by far the best quality football and it's deep too.

I argue that it's the big state that hasn't all Nation recruited up team will only come play Texas if it's not their top team.

They only come looking for a game when they're number one in the country and I'll play a party that  never wins the state championship.

If that's the California Playbook member when they brought their number one undefeated team the play the number 11 in Texas Euless Trinity that took a first playoff game exit LOL.

They got embarrassed didn't they but they're still doing it they come knocking on Texas door when they get the best ever recruited up came to play anything but Texas Best.

What state looks desperate?

5 minutes ago, Butterbean said:

Texas has nothing to prove they got by far the best quality football and it's deep too.

I argue that it's the big state that hasn't all Nation recruited up team will only come play Texas if it's not their top team.

They only come looking for a game when they're number one in the country and I'll play a party that  never wins the state championship.

If that's the California Playbook member when they brought their number one undefeated team the play the number 11 in Texas Euless Trinity that took a first playoff game exit LOL.

They got embarrassed didn't they but they're still doing it they come knocking on Texas door when they get the best ever recruited up came to play anything but Texas Best.

Excuses are for losers 

just more tears 😭 from Texas 

2 hours ago, Butterbean said:

You got communist Democrats shutting the water down in California to hurt the so they can weaken America for the big New World Order.

Lamarfan is here

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Ararar said:

Excuses are for losers 

just more tears 😭 from Texas 

What excuse Texas Family Play anybody even after they charged at them for mismatches like California does they  usually lose anyway. 

An out-of-state team has.

never beat Texas state champion the same here.

I actually think it's kind of weak for the Lesser States to wait till they get a recruitered up team and picked #1 in the nation to come to Texas LOL

It's really for inferior States prove to themselves cuz Texas don't care they know they got the best football. Texas high school football teams are not Pretenders that's why they still take these mixed matches  don't care.

Can you imagine if Texas had an All-Star team how badass it would be?

4 hours ago, Butterbean said:

What excuse Texas Family Play anybody even after they charged at them for mismatches like California does they  usually lose anyway. 

An out-of-state team has.

never beat Texas state champion the same here.

I actually think it's kind of weak for the Lesser States to wait till they get a recruitered up team and picked #1 in the nation to come to Texas LOL

It's really for inferior States prove to themselves cuz Texas don't care they know they got the best football. Texas high school football teams are not Pretenders that's why they still take these mixed matches  don't care.

Can you imagine if Texas had an All-Star team how badass it would be?

If you really believed this drivel you wouldn’t be on here being so fragile and exposing your insecurities 

• Haha 2

On 2/14/2022 at 11:50 PM, Butterbean said:

How do you define quality and deep?  In 6A, there ae the haves and the have nots.  What the playoffs prove is that there are few competitive games and mostly blowouts.  This data is both D1 and D2 for the past six years.

2021:

• Regional Final - avg score 43-18 (25 point margin of victory) 5 games, two TDs or less (16 game sample)
  • Quarters - avg score 44-19 (25 point margin of victory) 2 games, two TDs or less (8 game sample)
  • Semis - avg score 47-15 (32 point margin of victory) one games, ZERO TDs or less (4 game sample)

2020:

• Regional Final - avg score 42-22 (19 point margin of victory) 7 games, two TDs or less (16 game sample)
  • Quarters - avg score 44-19 (25 point margin of victory) 2 games, two TDs or less (8 game sample)
  • Semis - avg score 37-18 (19 point margin of victory) one game, two TDs or less (4 game sample)

2019:

• Regional Final - avg score 43-23 (20 point margin of victory) 5 games, two TDs or less (16 game sample)
  • Quarters - avg score 52-29 (23 point margin of victory) 3 games, two TDs or less (8 game sample)
  • Semis - avg score 51-18 (33 point margin of victory) 1 game, two TDs or less (4 game sample)

2018:

• Regional Final - avg score 42-23 (19 point margin of victory) 9 games, two TDs or less (16 game sample)
  • Quarters - avg score 37-13 (24 point margin of victory) 2 games, two TDs or less (8 game sample)
  • Semis - avg score 44-29 (15 point margin of victory) 3 games, two TDs or less (4 game sample)

2017:

• Regional Final - avg score 42-21 (21 point margin of victory) 6 games, two TDs or less (16 game sample)
  • Quarters - avg score 34-16 (18 point margin of victory) 3 games, two TDs or less (8 game sample)
  • Semis - avg score 25 13(12 point margin of victory) 3 games, two TDs or less (4 game sample)

2016:

• Regional Final - avg score 44-19 (25 point margin of victory) 6 games, two TDs or less (16 game sample)
  • Quarters - avg score 39-19 (20 point margin of victory) 3 games, two TDs or less (8 game sample)
  • Semis - avg score 44-24(21 point margin of victory) 2 games, two TDs or less (4 game sample)
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1