Texas Teams...

BobbySanchez

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Oh ok, you run with that then.  😂 

I will because they’ve obviously discussed among themselves the MNC or it wouldn’t be acknowledged on their rings 

You fellas should just drop the it’s not important to us bullshit.If you hang the banner and acknowledge it in your bling it’s obviously important.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Ararar said:

I will because they’ve obviously discussed among themselves the MNC or it wouldn’t be acknowledged on their rings 

You fellas should just drop the it’s not important to us bullshit.If you hang the banner and acknowledge it in your bling it’s obviously important.

Hanging a banner or having it on a ring doesn't mean it's important as a GOAL, but they recognize it after the fact.  Not that hard to know what those goals are when they tell you.  Smh

its not a mortal sin to want a MNC, if they wanted it and had it as a goal, big deal.  So I'm not sure why you take exception to this b/c programs here don't have it as a goal. 

Hanging a banner or having it on a ring doesn't mean it's important as a GOAL, but they recognize it after the fact.  Not that hard to know what those goals are when they tell you.  Smh

its not a mortal sin to want a MNC, if they wanted it and had it as a goal, big deal.  So I'm not sure why you take exception to this b/c programs here don't have it as a goal. 

I never said it was a goal.I said now that they’ve been recognized as MNC what would the kids say about it’s importance.Texans have been telling me they don’t care and it’s not important to them or the school/community which obviously is not true 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Ararar said:

I never said it was a goal.I said now that they’ve been recognized as MNC what would the kids say about it’s importance.Texans have been telling me they don’t care and it’s not important to them or the school/community which obviously is not true 

it's not a driving force for their programs.  Its an acknowledgement of their season if they are recognized as such,  like anyone they will accept the award.

The better question is how important was it that they didn't win the MNC in some of the other publications.  The answer is "not IMPORTANT!" Unlike Bru McCoy at MD who called out maxpreps for not giving the MNC to MD. 

The point is NS could have not won a single MNC last season and they would not have cared one bit.  Just like other TX teams in previous years that didn't win a MNC, it wasn't mentioned nor whined about. 

On 8/9/2019 at 8:27 AM, Ararar said:

Texans have been telling me they don’t care and it’s not important to them or the school/community which obviously is not true 

I said they valued that SC WAY more than some MNC, which is without a doubt true. I honestly havent even seen NS fans talk about it much, but that SC? Whole different story. Look at media interviews all around Texas right now going into the season. You know what those players tell each and everyone of those reporters? Goal is a SC. Not one word is mentioned about a mythical opinion lol

You dont live here nor seem to have an "earn it to achieve it" mentality so you wouldnt have any idea what we are talking about.

20 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

I said they valued that SC WAY more than some MNC, which is without a doubt true. I honestly havent even seen NS fans talk about it much, but that SC? Whole different story. Look at media interviews all around Texas right now going into the season. You know what those players tell each and everyone of those reporters? Goal is a SC. Not one word is mentioned about a mythical opinion lol

You dont live here nor seem to have an "earn it to achieve it" mentality so you wouldnt have any idea what we are talking about.

Comical 

Texas people are no different than anyone else.I know it’s makes you sleep better to tell yourself that but it just isn’t true.

Where have I said it’s a goal of any team?

I simply asked now that they have a MNC what was more important? Then y’all flew of the we different than everyone else platform lol 

no you’re not different than everyone else 

12 hours ago, Texasball said:

Bottom line - we have all seen enough football to realize the best team or teams from Texas can play with anyone.

When the best from Texas is not the best in the nation the line to the top is very short!

Texas quality depth is what truly sets it apart from everyone one else.

Horse shit

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

Comical 

Texas people are no different than anyone else.I know it’s makes you sleep better to tell yourself that but it just isn’t true.

Where have I said it’s a goal of any team?

I simply asked now that they have a MNC what was more important? Then y’all flew of the we different than everyone else platform lol 

no you’re not different than everyone else 

there are no videos of kids bitching and moaning like Bru McCoy when max preps didn’t award them the MNC.  You won’t see Texas players, coaches and communities whine or complain about NOT winning a MNC nor about national rankings.  

there are no videos of kids bitching and moaning like Bru McCoy when max preps didn’t award them the MNC.  You won’t see Texas players, coaches and communities whine or complain about NOT winning a MNC nor about national rankings.  

Why? Because it’s not on film? 

Again your kids and coaches aren’t different 

9 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Why? Because it’s not on film? 

Again your kids and coaches aren’t different 

Then link the many interviews where they talk about not winning a MNC.  Hell, these kids talk to local media all the time. And I already said it’s not some curse word to talk about MNC, these kids are free to do like Bru did.  They don’t because it’s not an important focus.

just give it up.  If you went to some top games instead of those low level games when you visit TX you’d leave with a better understanding of what drives these kids and their communities.  

Just now, Horsefly said:

Then link the many interviews where they talk about winning a MNC.  Hell, these kids talk to local media all the time. And I already said it’s not some curse word to talk about MNC, these kids are free to do do like Bru did.  They don’t because it’s not an important focus.

No,they don’t because they’re not Bru 

your’re lumping everyone in one category in both instances

22 minutes ago, Ararar said:

No,they don’t because they’re not Bru 

your’re lumping everyone in one category in both instances

The burden of proof is on  you to prove your statement.  Show us the evidence of these kids focusing their time and energy talking about MNC.  You won’t find players nor coaches talking about it much, if at all, even though TX schools factor into the MNC title talk regularly. 

The burden of proof is on  you to prove your statement.  Show us the evidence of these kids focusing their time and energy talking about MNC.  You won’t find players nor coaches talking about it much, if at all, even though TX schools factor into the MNC title talk regularly. 

I don’t have to prove anything lol

let me know if they don’t hang the MP MNC banner  in their gym and when they take National Champions off their bling

until then you don’t have a leg to stand on

I hope for y’all sake they don’t have any kind of ceremony for that banner lol

4 hours ago, Ararar said:

let me know if they don’t hang the MP MNC banner  in their gym and when they take National Champions off their bling

I'll continue to stand on the truth.  Rings and banners don't mean much other than displaying what was given.

I know divorced people that still wear their wedding ring, hardly means they think the marriage is important.  

————————————————————-

here’s NS 4**** WR shadrach banks twitter: what sticks out?

𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖍 𝕭𝖆𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝕵𝖗.

🦍
₁₉

||Ath c/o 2021||

🎓
North Shore HS

. DUBS

🗣

💯
|| 2018 6A division 1 State Champions||
Texas, USAhudl.com/video/3/101487…Joined May 2016

——————————————————-

I’ve given you more time on the subject of MNC than you’ll hear all year combined from TX kids and coaches.  😂

cya

6 hours ago, Ararar said:

Either you’re a very clever troll, or you truly believe Texas cares about Mythical National Championships.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Either you’re a very clever troll, or you truly believe Texas cares about Mythical National Championships.

They care about them once they have one.

I feel honored that I’ve hit such a nerve that you decided to waste your 6th post in 10 months on me.

You guys are hilarious 🤣