Word is Marietta looks much improved

ECHS05

18 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Wtong answer. 

Most of the polls say something different. 

Thus the saltiness. 

We watch the polls be stupid every year. We let them have it both ways. They get to start with whatever they want to start with, then let them get away with it later as their originals fall by the wayside. Some of them even end up with losing records. We sit around and watch folks validate the polls when we know they're starting out on stupid because of some OOS matchups they're trying to stroke teams for rather than applying actual sense to the logic. 

When their "ones" fall to others inside their own state, they just play it smooth. "Oh it was just a preseason poll. We can't get them all right." 

No. No. No. You're being dumb and reverting to the same bullshit reasoning that was wrong last year and the year before and the year before... 

I ain't mad at Marietta. They deserve some accolades for having a talented team. Maybe even the most talented team in the state. Putting them ahead of others at this point is just dumb. Haha.

It's all good though. Once they lose a game in state, the polls will be all forgiven when they move someone else up ahead, and their pundits will still be the smartest dudes on the planet. 

I don’t care if Marietta loses a game or two, so long as it isn’t the last one! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Good scrimmage.

Tucker will play hard.....and they have a few athletes.   I heard that Rush may substitute coach that game.   He still has his teaching certificate...for now.

Rufus>>

I expect a good test. Just want to stay healthy and get work in. 

Perhaps fcrp could pick up booster club fees here and there for guest coaching appearances? That’d be a hoot. Kinda like a “celebrity” coach. 

Not sure if its legal, but it’d be entertaining to say the least. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...