Prep Force Preseason Top 25

PrepForce

17 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Let me guess ., replace them with Folsom, like I told Tweedle Dumb over there before... if that teams not 25 who would you replace it with

I made mention of Folsom nor would I replace them with Folsom. 

Tell me, what has JSerra done to warrant a top 25 ranking? A close loss to SJB? That was proven to be a fluke when Mater Dei running locked JSerra a couple games later. JSerra couldn't even get past Oaks Christian who Socal posters mocked as overrated most of the season. They're a good team for sure but not top 25 in the county. 

Next. 

Just now, Extremely Humble said:

Tell me, what has JSerra done to warrant a top 25 ranking? A close loss to SJB? That was proven to be a fluke when Mater Dei running locked JSerra a couple games later. JSerra couldn't even get past Oaks Christian who Socal posters mocked as overrated most of the season. They're a good team for sure but not top 25 in the county. 

Next. 

Zach Charbonnet happened to JSerra.

JSerra was clearly good... The SJB game wasnt a fluke. Getting beat by MD doesnt mean a thing... Bad matchup.

They also beat Pinnacle when they still had Spencer Rattler. Pinnacle with Rattler was the best team in AZ.

• Thanks 3
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Next. 

General booty is what happened 

16 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Zach Charbonnet happened to JSerra.

JSerra was clearly good... The SJB game wasnt a fluke. Getting beat by MD doesnt mean a thing... Bad matchup.

They also beat Pinnacle when they still had Spencer Rattler. Pinnacle with Rattler was the best team in AZ.

I'll trust your expert analysis for CA football I suppose. 

Your stance has absolutely nothing to do with Milton being on their schedule.... 

Carry on. 

1 hour ago, Extremely Humble said:

I'll trust your expert analysis for CA football I suppose. 

Your stance has absolutely nothing to do with Milton being on their schedule.... 

Carry on. 

Way to refute my point.

I dont think Milton is going to be good at all this season & they are going to be wrecked by JSerra. Doesnt matter to me. 

Im sure you minimizing JSerra has nothing to do with them playing 2 OOS Games either.

23 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Way to refute my point.

I dont think Milton is going to be good at all this season & they are going to be wrecked by JSerra. Doesnt matter to me. 

Im sure you minimizing JSerra has nothing to do with them playing 2 OOS Games either.

I'm minimizing them because they have never done anything... Last season was the first season they have ever been any good. I too drank the JSerra cool-aid until they lost in the playoffs to Oaks Christian. Oaks is another good team but neither one of them are top 25 in the country. 

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

I'm minimizing them because they have never done anything... Last season was the first season they have ever been any good. I too drank the JSerra cool-aid until they lost in the playoffs to Oaks Christian. Oaks is another good team but neither one of them are top 25 in the country. 

And what good teams does Folsom play OOS

okay thought so

44 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

I would not want to play JSerra in 2019.

There 2021 class is absolutely loaded. Offensive line will be on par with Mater Dei or SJB's. 

This coaching staff knows what they are doing. They deserve to be there. 

• Like 1

On 8/14/2019 at 4:39 PM, ECHS05 said:

Narbonne is pretty outlandish

I noted in the writeup a few teams that could look foolish and Narbonne was one. There season could surely end up like Marietta last year with coach and player suspensions. Who knows what will happen with Coach Douglas. That could wreck the season or maybe they rally around him. They weren't a bad team last year once Jake started playing. They added 5 pretty good players including a USC and a Bama commit. In the level of taking a chance, doing it on a team where about 2/3 of the starters will be Power 5 players is one you sometimes have to take.

On 8/14/2019 at 4:29 PM, Horsefly said:

Allen is too high in the preseason, they have to replace a lot.  

The last 5 of a preseason ranking is virtually impossible. Try doing it yourself. I went with a few local Texas guys said. They still think Allen is a top 5 team in Texas. I trust their judgement more they my own for preseason considering they talk to every coach down there.

3 minutes ago, PrepForce said:

The last 5 of a preseason ranking is virtually impossible. Try doing it yourself. I went with a few local Texas guys said. They still think Allen is a top 5 team in Texas. I trust their judgement more they my own for preseason considering they talk to every coach down there.

No sjr, rankings are gonna be a whirl wind when they Beat JSerra and SFA

@PrepForce

but ur still my man , no matter what @PrepGridiron says about you

0ED48587-AC32-45DC-BC4C-792DE2B8CEA3.gif

14 minutes ago, PrepForce said:

Allen (5 starters) might be top 5 in TX by years end but not the beginning.  Too many other teams returning more:  North shore (9 starters) , Duncanville (12), Katy (9), Longview (8), lake travis (15) and south lake Carroll (11) just to name a few. 

I don’t envy what you’re doing, I’m sure it’s hard.  Just giving my perspective.  Keep up the good work though

54 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

And what good teams does Folsom play OOS

okay thought so

Why do you keep bringing Folsom into this? LOL 

I haven't mentioned them once. Stick to the topic chief. We're talking about JSerra. You're trying to compare a rich private school's schedule vs a public. 

Again, if JSerra was top 25 they wouldn't have lost to MD by 40 and Oaks Christian is all I'm saying... 

We shall see. I could be wrong and I will admit that or you could be wrong. Season starts soon. 

21 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Finally a poll that has Lakeland as highest FL team as they deserve schedule or not (I'm intentionally ignoring juice balls IMG)

Just look at Lakeland and how much they bring back and how many transfers they got

And unlike STA they don't have questions at QB

Had 0 qualms about making Lakeland the top ranked FL team. If STA finally puts it together they could sure win the revenge game though.

• Like 1

Just now, Extremely Humble said:

Why do you keep bringing Folsom into this? LOL 

I haven't mentioned them once. Stick to the topic chief. We're talking about JSerra. You're trying to compare a rich private school's schedule vs a public. 

Again, if JSerra was top 25 they wouldn't have lost to MD by 40 and Oaks Christian is all I'm saying... 

We shall see. I could be wrong and I will admit that or you could be wrong. Season starts soon. 

Ur talking about JSerra so I’m bringing up a fan who’s team refuses to play oos and would rather put up 60 on local cupcakes .. at least JSerra has the balls to play the best

• Like 2
  • Haha 1