Prep Force Preseason Top 25

PrepForce

2 minutes ago, 954gator said:

@imaGoodBoyNow @HawgGoneIt

Man Fl guys would love a stream like the Utah one.  To think people complain about the sound lol.   I'd take that all day 😂

Hey, I got that ish muted. I can see what's going on without the commentary. 

If the DB scrum had good sound and play by play, I'd play it through headphones and watch the Utah one. See one, hear the other. Hell ya!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

I thought DFB looked a little better even though they lost 12-10.   Lotta flags on big DFB plays.   They are going to need to play better if they want to stay within 20 of SJC IMO.  

Probably would’ve helped if they had their possibly new starting QB. That being said he’s missing CC and probably SJC so those games are not nearly as exciting. 

22 hours ago, 954gator said:

If you had to bet your house on St. Louis vs Miami Central or St. Thomas at a neutral site would you take St. Louis?   (I have no problem where the FL teams are ranked btw just using them as examples)

Of course I would that is why I put them ahead of those 2. You likely won't find a more pro South Florida national poll than ours. That being said STA has fooled us and everyone one too many times lately. The combo of Harriot and a so-so QB hasn't gotten it done no matter how many studs there are out there. That seems to again be the case this year. Now granted they could finally put it all together and make USAT look like geniuses and the rest of us fools as they definitely have the horses to do it. I just ain't gonna believe it til I see it.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, PrepForce said:

Of course I would that is why I put them ahead of those 2. You likely won't find a more pro South Florida national poll than ours. That being said STA has fooled us and everyone one too many times lately. The combo of Harriot and a so-so QB hasn't gotten it done no matter how many studs there are out there. That seems to again be the case this year. Now granted they could finally put it all together and make USAT look like geniuses and the rest of us fools as they definitely have the horses to do it. I just ain't gonna believe it til I see it.

If that's what you think that's cool.   You could be right honestly.    IMO It's easy to look good when you don't test yourself against the best.   It's also easy to look bad when you play top teams every year.     

On 8/15/2019 at 1:23 PM, ECHS05 said:

Zach Charbonnet happened to JSerra.

JSerra was clearly good... The SJB game wasnt a fluke. Getting beat by MD doesnt mean a thing... Bad matchup.

They also beat Pinnacle when they still had Spencer Rattler. Pinnacle with Rattler was the best team in AZ.

SJB hadn't hit that peak level yet,  which they did after playing MD first go around. I think that lulled a lot of people thinking JSerra was better than what they were. The real proof came when they played a demoralized MD who was coming off a thrashing at the hands of SJB. The game was the biggest game ever for JSerra, at their home field. MD cruised, playing very choppy and suffering some injuries a long the way. MD killed them and were far from playing their best . That game said it all and burst the bubble of JSerra. Losing to Jokes only confirmed that later

• Like 2

On 8/15/2019 at 8:09 PM, PrepForce said:

You promise :)

I would like to point out.....

(1)  Lowndes embarrassed a 2018 Georgia State Champion...last night in their scrimmage....50-2.

(2) Marietta beat Tucker last night in their scrimmage ....42-7.

I would hate to be on their shit list.......I mean like Prep Force.

(Smile)

Rufus>>

2 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I would like to point out.....

(1)  Lowndes embarrassed a 2018 Georgia State Champion...last night in their scrimmage....50-2.

(2) Marietta beat Tucker last night in their scrimmage ....42-7.

I would hate to be on their shit list.......I mean like Prep Force.

(Smile)

Rufus>>

If Bergen Catholic isn’t on the list what makes you think Any Ga teams deserve to be on

13 hours ago, PrepForce said:

This is pathetic excuse-making for your past failures.

If you thought the 2017 STA team was going to be really good then that's your fault. Otherwise, they've been 13-1, 13-2 and 13-2 with two state championships and one runner-up.

The question is whether they'd beat St. Louis, not whether you missed on your past evaluations.

If everybody did it your way then the teams that "exceeded expectations" would end up #1 which would, of course, be stupid.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 hours ago, 954gator said:

IMO It's easy to look good when you don't test yourself against the best. It's also easy to look bad when you play top teams every year.     

This is what obvious clowns like @PrepForce don't understand or refuse to admit.

And yet he has a glowing review for Lakeland who routinely plays bad schedules and didn't have a meaningful win for almost a decade. No way for them to let him down since they never tried to test themselves.

It's obviously a stupid argument but I'm not surprised by it.

• Thumbs Down 1

20 minutes ago, The Guru said:

This is what obvious clowns like @PrepForce don't understand or refuse to admit.

And yet he has a glowing review for Lakeland who routinely plays bad schedules and didn't have a meaningful win for almost a decade. No way for them to let him down since they never tried to test themselves.

It's obviously a stupid argument but I'm not surprised by it.

Anyone looking at Lakeland roster wouldn't be as stupid in evaluating them as you do Los

Last I checked playing a nationally ranked schedule doesn't suddenly make the players on your team more talented

And if you think @PrepForce poll is so bad than how about your ass try and make a better one

• Haha 1

On 8/15/2019 at 8:54 PM, 954gator said:

That will be interesting to see who starts.   King isn't a bad player.  

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/7186449/5bd6081647982609bc2204f6

Just sucks it doesn’t look they won’t have Pratt for the 2 big games. King is fine but they clearly needed better in this one. I don’t know that Spratt is definitely better but he supposedly looked good over the summer.

• Like 1

On 8/17/2019 at 8:10 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

If Bergen Catholic isn’t on the list what makes you think Any Ga teams deserve to be on

Because Bergen Catholic has nothing to do with Georgia.

BC hasnt won a GA State Championship... Ever...  any # of GA teams can be ranked ahead of them.

Unless youre saying beating a Hunnicutt led Grayson squad (like Lowndes & Colquitt did also), who was literally by far the worst Head Coach in their history, means no GA team can be ranked ahead of BC ever.

5 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Because Bergen Catholic has nothing to do with Georgia.

BC hasnt won a GA State Championship... Ever...  any # of GA teams can be ranked ahead of them.

Unless youre saying beating a Hunnicutt led Grayson squad (like Lowndes & Colquitt did also), who was literally by far the worst Head Coach in their history, means no GA team can be ranked ahead of BC ever.

I ain’t trying to hear it when you guys literally said Columbia was a top 50 school when they haven’t won a state championship in 70 years

On 8/17/2019 at 8:31 AM, Columbiafan said:

Anyone looking at Lakeland roster wouldn't be as stupid in evaluating them as you do Los

Last I checked playing a nationally ranked schedule doesn't suddenly make the players on your team more talented

And if you think @PrepForce poll is so bad than how about your ass try and make a better one

Los, uses my poll...junior!

• Thumbs Down 1