Prep Force Preseason Top 25

PrepForce

....4-5 of the teams I ranked in my poll (RedZone) this guy talks about in his heading, but he chooses to play it safe with the same "names: no matter what they bring back or how much talent they lost.

Sorry, but it's true.

I could have played it safe, but went for it.

Hell, I could probably make next year's poll right now if I want to "safe mode" it...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

....4-5 of the teams I ranked in my poll (RedZone) this guy talks about in his heading, but he chooses to play it safe with the same "names: no matter what they bring back or how much talent they lost.

Sorry, but it's true.

I could have played it safe, but went for it.

Hell, I could probably make next year's poll right now if I want to "safe mode" it...

Bro Do you get Pussy??

Goddd

2 hours ago, The Guru said:

He said they were legit.

Then I asked what the second sentence has to do with that one.

Still don't have an answer.

They’ve become WA’s #1 team so they’re very well vetted regionally

they shut out the AZ team that shut out STA the previous year so they have some National bona fides 

they have a ridiculous roster for WA — compares much more favorably to STA’s 30 D1s than DLS’s 2, including the #1 player from class of 2021

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Being Washington's #1 team isn't sufficient for what you're claiming.

You love doing this.

Talk up a title or label instead of the actual team.

We can disagree on where WA’s best teams rank nationally but I don’t think a VERY good WA being “legit” was worth your protest 

and you ignored the fact they skunked the team that skunked you — impressed me

then the monster roster 

what else do you want, film analysis?

26 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Finally a poll that has Lakeland as highest FL team as they deserve schedule or not (I'm intentionally ignoring juice balls IMG)

Just look at Lakeland and how much they bring back and how many transfers they got

And unlike STA they don't have questions at QB

Well, the first couple of games they will be without their starting QB (throwing hand thumb surgery). Backup has played a little, but they figure to start a little slow in terms of margin of victory.

5 hours ago, PrepForce said:

Have at it boys. I can already feel the hate through the screen 😂

Prep Force Preseason HSFB Rankings

I like how they justify their picks.   Would love to see USAT tell their “thought process”.

Only The Tiers and Prep Force are comfortable fielding  questions and backing up the picks.

Bravo to them

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Unless they give the devil a competitive game in the SBG, then they should be borderline Top 10.   Right Pops?  I sorta get it now.

Everyone so touchy

what did I say that offended?

you think Narbonne top 25?

i think that’s awfully generous, but not ridiculous 

where are we out of line?

1 hour ago, Pops said:

Hype?

i questioned their inclusion 

🤷‍♂️

There's nothing wrong with you including Eastside Catholic in any top 25 with the talent they have. Personally, I think they are borderline and could go either way. 

I would keep St. Louis in, just not top 10 (20-25 maybe). I would take out Narbonne, Saguaro, JSerra, and Allen. Maybe DeMatha as well. I would replace them with Colquitt County, Phenix City Central, St. Joseph Regional, and St. Edward (or Colerain). 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

There's nothing wrong with you including Eastside Catholic in any top 25 with the talent they have. Personally, I think they are borderline and could go either way. 

I would keep St. Louis in, just not top 10 (20-25 maybe). I would take out Narbonne, Saguaro, JSerra, and Allen. Maybe DeMatha as well. I would replace them with Colquitt County, Phenix City Central, St. Joseph Regional, and St. Edward (or Colerain). 

If you know who should be in/out why do you wait 2 weeks into the season to drop a poll?

2 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

In my poll you said Allen should be included in the Top 25???

I can't keep doing your work for you.

9 hours ago, Pops said:

We can disagree on where WA’s best teams rank nationally but I don’t think a VERY good WA being “legit” was worth your protest 

It's imprecise.

Talk about the team. Stop using nearly meaningless labels.

They're merely OK.

And they have a new coach this year, too.

Legit is not the word to describe them.

10 hours ago, Pops said:

then the monster roster 

what else do you want, film analysis?

They have a "monster roster" for a Washington team. In it's proper context, it wouldn't mean all that much.

Then you use the fact that they shutout a crappy offense last year.

They're in a weak state, they play crappy competition and their talent is being evaluated on a curve.

They're simply not as good as you think.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1