Prep Force Preseason Top 25

PrepForce

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

If you know who should be in/out why do you wait 2 weeks into the season to drop a poll?

Because I don’t for sure. Preseason polls for 15K teams is a crapshoot. After they have a couple games under their belts you can make a MUCH better assessment. 

After further review about Allen I might drop them to the 25-50 range. I could easily change my mind on them, though. After all, they are a team that typically reloads. I’m teetering with the Eagles.....

• Thanks 1

Just now, Omaha Vol said:

Because I don’t for sure. Preseason polls for 15K teams is a crapshoot.

.I didn't look at 15K teams and you probably shouldn't either.

It's much easier rankings teams that are 2-0 and look great than it is 0-0 teams that haven't played. It's sorta lazy really and takes the "preseason" right out of the equation. It's ok to whiff on teams....."experts" can't even get college football right, but they ALL do Preseason Polls.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

It's much easier rankings teams that are 2-0 and look great than it is 0-0 teams that haven't played. It's sorta lazy really and takes the "preseason" right out of the equation. It's ok to whiff on teams....."experts" can't even get college football right, but they ALL do Preseason Polls.

Truth.com!!!!

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

No u just copy and paste Calpreps you are in no way a Pollster 

pollsters dont have mental breakdowns and quit the website 4 times and call someone a ******

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Hudl is reporting that John Curtis has picked up Lake Placid, FL on 10/4

http://www.hudl.com/team/v2/15594/Boys-Varsity-Football/schedule

I can't verify this anywhere, but if true I will penalize JC by dropping them out of my Preseason Poll and adding Rummel. I have no patience for that.

To be the best in La you gotta play the Worst in FL

@Nolebull813 say it ain’t so

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Okay then. I’ll do some actual research tonight and put out a preseason poll by tomorrow morning. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Okay then. I’ll do some actual research tonight and put out a preseason poll by tomorrow morning. 

Leave it as as. Making too many modifications after you have already put it out there isn't a good look in my opinion. Stand behind your work and if any one has a problem with it...they can kick rocks!!! With no shoes on!!!

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

John Curtis probably would have got more travel assistance to play Columbia in lake City or Atlantic in Delray Beach than what lake Placid gonna give them if anything at all

(Columbia is actually 4 hours less travel than they doing with Lake Placid) 

Can't make this stuff up 

Plus wasn’t Atlantic going to play them in La?

35 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Wait they aren't playing Atlantic?

Nope

John Curtis backed out which is what opened the door for us to play Atlantic

So thank you John Curtis for not having balls because you helped fill our schedule even though you all didn't have stones to play Columbia yourself you backed out on someone who did have the guts to play and it helped us out

8 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Plus wasn’t Atlantic going to play them in La?

Atlantic was gonna host John Curtis

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Nope

John Curtis backed out which is what opened the door for us to play Atlantic

So thank you John Curtis for not having balls because you helped fill our schedule even though you all didn't have stones to play Columbia yourself you backed out on someone who did have the guts to play and it helped us out

Atlantic was gonna host John Curtis

Weak.  Maybe I soulda helped @Nolebull813 with his sandbagging 😂

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

They are fairly stacked.  If they get their remaining guys approved, then they will no doubt be top 25.  As they stand now, I have no problem seeing them in the top 25.  PrepForce seems to do more research and is pretty darn accurate.   

I agree. On paper Narbonne is the 3rd most talented team in Cali. 

JSerra on the other hand is overrated IMO. Good team but not top 25 material. 

• Like 1