Miami Central vs Cedar Grove scrimmage

ECHS05

1 minute ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Well Rufus.....the answer is quite simple.  Colquitt got a new coach (only 10 weeks on campus) who is aware of and sensitive to the fact that Colquitt historically has avoided relevant OOS games.  So the first thing he did was fire Consuela. 

Then after realizing he didn't arrive as coach in time  to take advantage of the OOS scheduling window, he did the next best thing and scheduled a relevant OOS scrimmage.

Gotta love this new coach approach, and you can bet your bottom dollar that Colquitt will have a relevant OOS game next year.

There's alot to break down here with your OOS concern.... 

You might not see an oos game from Colquitt next year for all we know he's playing a schedule that was in place before he got there. 

Nice try though Sammy.

7 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

We?  You are not part of the program...just a wannabe poser...oh and a douchebag too.

On 8/4/2017 at 11:50 AM, Sportsnut said:

Next season, Lovejoy goes south again. This time, Colquitt wins 17-13. Coach wants no more. We are not invited back. I make sure their fans know when the get on the national board and make it sound as if my team is nothing.

Lovejoy played for the 6A ship in 12'. 6A's first year. We came from 4A and played for the 6A title the next year. Never done in Georgia. Move up 2 classes and go back to the Dome. We lost but I want you to know who we are.

🤡

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Well Rufus.....the answer is quite simple.  Colquitt got a new coach (only 10 weeks on campus) who is aware of and sensitive to the fact that Colquitt historically has avoided relevant OOS games.  So the first thing he did was fire Consuela. 

Then after realizing he didn't arrive as coach in time  to take advantage of the OOS scheduling window, he did the next best thing and scheduled a relevant OOS scrimmage.

Gotta love this new coach approach, and you can bet your bottom dollar that Colquitt will have a relevant OOS game next year.

Sammy....I throw you a little rope...and you hang yourself with it.   Colquitt LOVES to play OOS games.   We just play them in Mack Tharpe...where the pesos are.  We probably will have two OOS games in 2020.  Hopefully, we play them both in the Hawg Pen.  But...if we just hafta travel...to Jacksonville...then so be it....(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Scottdale said:

No one used successful but you. Are you trying to convince yourself of something?

You're right. Silly me.

You didn't mean to imply anything with this post.

2 hours ago, Scottdale said:

List: Schools with at least 70 victories this decade

Class AAAAAA 

Tucker (102-20-0) 83.61% 

Northside, W.R. (97-21-0) 82.20% 

Allatoona (88-26-0) 77.19% 

Lee County (79-28-0) 73.83% 

Glynn Academy (79-33-0) 70.54% 

Mays (78-30-0) 72.22% 

Lovejoy (78-31-0) 71.56% 

Stephenson (77-27-0) 74.04% 

Valdosta (75-34-0) 68.81% 

Gainesville (75-38-0) 66.37% 

Dalton (71-32-0) 68.93% 

Alpharetta (70-32-0) 68.63

You don't validate anything.

You = 🤡

Me = 😄

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Let's be real here

LoveJoy has nothing to do with this and wouldn't have been brought up if someone wasn't being petty and trying to get his rocks off.... 

Being real would require a quick search of the term "Lovejoy" and see what turns up.

It's 80% Sportsnut and Scottdale.

• Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I communicated with a CG assistant this morning. Going into the game both sides knew in advance that CG would be playing its starters until early in the second half, while MC would be keeping their's in longer. 

He was very pleased that they were up 25-13 at half, and acknowledged that their backups got their asses handed to them in the second half. He went on to say that it was a great experience and it went exactly like they had hoped for. 

40DF64A9-76B9-4656-B81C-1C528208B1A2.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1