Miami Central vs Cedar Grove scrimmage

ECHS05

10 minutes ago, Scottdale said:

Just doing a little background check on a team you called a walkover. They don't seem to be that at all.

So you're saying that a team that went 6-5, lost in the first round of the playoffs by 41 and surrendered 70 points to Valdosta is not a walkover?

🤡

There's nothing more delusional than undue pride.

• Thumbs Down 1

16 minutes ago, Scottdale said:

Beat Marietta twice, 36-15 and 27-23.

Beat Marietta 6-7 years ago when they were a nobody (I'd argue that they're still a nobody).

And then you bragged about losing to Colquitt.

But not until after you bragged about averaging 7 wins a year.

A normal person would be ashamed of all this.

• Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, Scottdale said:

It is a common phrase in the area when one feels challenged, you know, like 'come at me bro' or " if you feel froggy, jump"

It's a common phrase for clowns who've made their entire existence on this board to defend, to the death, a nobody program that merely brings on more mocking.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Agreed. Guys don't need multiple accounts to post the same takes.  Very confusing and redundant. 

Sammy...use your superior wisdom and explain this to me....

(1)  Florida plays something called a KOC before they start their season.  It seems to be played in real game conditions.

(2)  Georgia plays what is normally called a controlled scrimmage before starting their season.  It's most likely a no contact to the QBs and a lot of times there are no run backs of kickoffs and punts.

(3) Florida seems to play their starters for pretty much the entire game.

(4)  Georgia only plays their starters between two and three quarters.

Answer me this...why in hell would a Georgia team play a Florida team for a KOC/controlled scrimmage?  Do they do it so both sides can argue?  Do they do it cause they can't find anybody else to play? 

Inquiring minds wanna know !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Buttmunch said:

Was trying to see if Cedar Grove pulled their offensive starters after halftime... But they dont show a single CG offensive snap in the 2nd half.  After CG scores a TD to put up 25, which was in the 1st half, you dont see their offense again.  

Gonna have to go back and try to identity some CG defensive guys & see whether they were pulled or not.

10 minutes ago, Scottdale said:

No one's bragging, just stating fact.

You've been bragging about those losses for years.

On 8/4/2017 at 11:50 AM, Sportsnut said:

Colquitt wins 14-7........Coach had a breakdown on the field. I know you know about his temper. Head butting players and such. Mind you, Lovejoy was 4A. Colquitt 5A. Lovejoy goes to the ship to lose to Tucker. Colquitt loses in the semi's to Norcross. 

Next season, Lovejoy goes south again. This time, Colquitt wins 17-13. Coach wants no more. We are not invited back. I make sure their fans know when the get on the national board and make it sound as if my team is nothing.

🤡

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Scottdale said:

Sure it is. People have witnessed it.

So not only are you on the Forest Gump spectrum but you also don't tell the truth.

2 minutes ago, Scottdale said:

Lost cause. Enough with you.

You apparently can't read either since your boy Sling Blade said that Florida seems to play their starters for 4 quarters. Florida implying ALL teams.

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Was trying to see if Cedar Grove pulled their offensive starters after halftime... But they dont show a single CG offensive snap in the 2nd half.  After CG scores a TD to put up 25, which was in the 1st half, you dont see their offense again.  

Gonna have to go back and try to identity some CG defensive guys & see whether they were pulled or not.

Looks like CG has different players in on D in the 2nd half.

Impossible to tell on O, because you dont get to see any of CGs offensive snaps in the 2nd half.

12 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Sammy...use your superior wisdom and explain this to me....

(1)  Florida plays something called a KOC before they start their season.  It seems to be played in real game conditions.

(2)  Georgia plays what is normally called a controlled scrimmage before starting their season.  It's most likely a no contact to the QBs and a lot of times there are no run backs of kickoffs and punts.

(3) Florida seems to play their starters for pretty much the entire game.

(4)  Georgia only plays their starters between two and three quarters.

Answer me this...why in hell would a Georgia team play a Florida team for a KOC/controlled scrimmage?  Do they do it so both sides can argue?  Do they do it cause they can't find anybody else to play? 

Inquiring minds wanna know !!!!!

Rufus>>

Well Rufus.....the answer is quite simple.  Colquitt got a new coach (only 10 weeks on campus) who is aware of and sensitive to the fact that Colquitt historically has avoided relevant OOS games.  So the first thing he did was fire Consuela. 

Then after realizing he didn't arrive as coach in time  to take advantage of the OOS scheduling window, he did the next best thing and scheduled a relevant OOS scrimmage.

Gotta love this new coach approach, and you can bet your bottom dollar that Colquitt will have a relevant OOS game next year.

• Thanks 1