Corky Kell: Archer vs Tucker - postponed due to weather

ECHS05

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao 😂 that’s one thing we’re good at is negotiating that part.... I just checked and it’s an afternoon game lmao @PrepGridiron

353E84AB-30F0-46CA-87E8-69AF205C4FCA.jpeg

Oh. I thought you were a marquee program....my bad. 

Anyways, its actually 430 local, which knowing honor bowl and that there is a game before means it will start closer to 530. that's pretty much 9PM ET

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Yeah, its really hard to gauge how good Marietta really is watching this game. Rome seems out of their league

Marietta is pretty good. 

I think their defense is sketchy though. They can be run on. If that happens against a good team they have to bring up guys and the pass opens. 

A complete team can play with them is my early assessment. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Marietta is pretty good. 

I think their defense is sketchy though. They can be run on. If that happens against a good team they have to bring up guys and the pass opens. 

If this continues, though, people are going to assume Marietta is really good and I tend to agree with your last statement. Especially a team with a stout defense

• Like 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Marietta is pretty good. 

I do agree that they can be run on. I think they match up better with teams who want to throw the ball majority of the time. 

• Like 1

Just now, PrepGridiron said:

If this continues, though, people are going to assume Marietta is really good and I tend to agree with your last statement. Especially a team with a stout defense

Good coverage guys (preferrably tallish) and headhunters at linebacker in the middle of the field would be helpful. 

• Like 1