Week 0 Excuse Thread

Sammyswordsman

7 hours ago, Pops said:

You were lucky to have gotten a first pass

btw, I was proud of the way everyone was ignoring you during the game thread — you were being an ass and even those of us that allow ourselves to occasionally be asses on here have agreed to turn it off in game threads 

Next time it happens in a game thread, just click the "report post" link or send me a DM if I'm online. I have a low tolerance for that nonsense in game threads.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, frankyjames said:

How so? Name one thing I said that wasn't true. And from what I see daily on this forum, what I say pales in comparison to others. When I type, it is just magnified because of the bizarre obsession with Folsom from a handful of weird middle aged men. That's what makes it so fun. 

Plus- I was dead on about the outcome. 😉

You’re not listening 

even the trolls agree to stop the daily shit for game threads 

it’s a point of honor — we don’t have much, but we respect game threads 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 3

On 8/24/2019 at 3:47 AM, Omaha Vol said:

DLS lost a competitive game to a top 10 team. That won't hurt them that much. Yes, Cen10 got blown out by MD, but the Monarchs are going to blow everyone else out (except SJB and SFA). Cen10 won't fall that far. 

As far as PC Central losing to an unranked Hoover, I have to decide whether Hoover should've been ranked to begin with or if I should drop PC Central all the way out. I will probably go with the latter.  

You think they blow out SJC?   I'm not buying in on that.  

38 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Blames traffic for not Driving, When HomeBoy ain’t got No Drivers License 

C76D9C47-3CAF-4947-9FA7-69B492C8962D.png

What?  Passed my test the first time with a 97.  GSB wanted me to sit in traffic for 2 hours so I could pick him up and drive him to the DBP v. SJB game.  Homie don't play that.  So he got MJD33 to drive him.   Sad.

• Haha 1