Folsom moves to #1 in NoCal

frankyjames

...........................And they haven't even played a game yet. It is possible DLS could be 1-2 in a few weeks, on the outside, looking in.

Negatives from DLS last night: 

1. Never seen that many false starts in home game.

2. 4-5 penalties from 12 men on the field or illegal substitutions. 

3. Fumbles

4. Inability to throw the ball beyond 5 yards whatsoever.

Despite the above, DLS was able to run the ball effectively, which will secure their position towards the top for now. They will not ever need to throw it outside of 5 yards to beat Folsom. Hale never made more than 1 read- he stared down every receiver. I was impressed with his running- although it wasn't effective against STA, it will be effective against the likes of Central Catholic. 

I personally believe DLS will stick to the ground and shield Hale from mistakes. 

6 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

...........................And they haven't even played a game yet. It is possible DLS could be 1-2 in a few weeks, on the outside, looking in.

Negatives from DLS last night: 

1. Never seen that many false starts in home game.

2. 4-5 penalties from 12 men on the field or illegal substitutions. 

3. Fumbles

4. Inability to throw the ball beyond 5 yards whatsoever.

Despite the above, DLS was able to run the ball effectively, which will secure their position towards the top for now. They will not ever need to throw it outside of 5 yards to beat Folsom. Hale never made more than 1 read- he stared down every receiver. I was impressed with his running- although it wasn't effective against STA, it will be effective against the likes of Central Catholic. 

I personally believe DLS will stick to the ground and shield Hale from mistakes. 

Negative - Folsom Has No Balls would never be man enough to schedule a OOS like STA

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

If Folsom is a "small market" team, that is pretty impressive at #26 in America. I don't see any small market teams on there.

And "small market" is an interesting concept, considering they play in one of the largest sections in the biggest state in America, along with some of the largest enrollments in the state.

Facts always beat trolls. 😉

3 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

When did I say that wasn't a fact? Quote me.

And DLS scored 14 points on "weak" public school defense (not my quote).

2 weeks until more facts. 

Arguing with you would be like arguing with that crazy guy that walks around town 

best to smile and say

”Bless your heart”

Btw, bought a dryer at Home Depot the other day — Big Labor Day sale going on 

• Haha 3

I’ve already blocked this dillweed again, in fact I’ve blocked everyone of his user names. This dweeb is truly pathetic, keeps coming back with the same bs every single time. I’ve said it before, he has single handedly turn Folsom into a dirty word and ruined it for any other Folsom fan who comes to this website. I personally think Folsom has a very good team but towel boy makes me want to puke every time I see his name. 🤢🤮

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

I’ve already blocked this dillweed again, in fact I’ve blocked everyone of his user names. This dweeb is truly pathetic, keeps coming back with the same bs every single time. I’ve said it before, he has single handedly turn Folsom into a dirty word and ruined it for any other Folsom fan who comes to this website. I personally think Folsom has a very good team but towel boy makes me want to puke every time I see his name. 🤢🤮

Thank you! Everything you said is spot on. 

It's sad for the rest of Bulldog nation that one bad apple does this. I'm about to start rooting for Grant. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kalven said:

If Folsom know what’s good for them, stack the box and make Hale beat them. 

Spot on brother. Tough to stop the run with the veer, but you have to make Hale beat you. He hasn't proven he can win with having to pass it. When he has HAD to pass, he has looked like a JV QB at best. I don't think he starts at any SFL school.