Folsom moves to #1 in NoCal

frankyjames

14 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

Folsom isn’t that overrated team I saw barely squeaked by Cathedral Catholic in OT  last year is it? 

Folsom is the best of the NorCal baby seal slap dicks that will enable DLS to run their NorCal win streak to 28 years. That's how bad NorCal is as viewed by the rest of the country. Perception is reality.

• Like 1

Just looked at Folsom’s opener, Jesuit, then it’s Antelope. Really?? Wow, that’s scheduling two power house programs alright. Way to challenge the team AD/Coaches. Then you have Dickhead, I’m sorry, Blockhead wanting Folsom #1 in Norcal because DLS lost STA, the #1 team in the country in one poll. Folsom may very well beat DLS in two weeks, then they can claim #1 in Norcal. But until then, keep challenging yourselves with teams like Jesuit and Antelope so Blockhead can chant “we’re #1”... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/24/2019 at 9:10 AM, Pops said:

Facts beat trolls 

3-0

and Folsom didn’t score a point with their best team 

Or shall we ignore inconvenient facts?

This should be a good game.  Folsom is loaded on defense, skill positions and QB, but the O line is untested. DLS will come out humming on all cylinders.  I'm hoping for an entertaining night with good football whoever wins.  I do question the comment "Best team".  Of Folsom's 4 SBG winners, I think last years team was the weakest.  Once they took the run away from Kaiden Bennet, he was the second best QB on the team IMHO.  The defense was erratic.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, DogPile said:

This should be a good game.  Folsom is loaded on defense, skill positions and QB, but the O line is untested. DLS will come out humming on all cylinders.  I'm hoping for an entertaining night with good football whoever wins.  I do question the comment "Best team".  Of Folsom's 4 SBG winners, I think last years team was the weakest.  Once they took the run away from Kaiden Bennet, he was the second best QB on the team IMHO.  The defense was erratic.

Can't wait @DogPile!

People need to start asking the tough question here. What’s DLS’s game plan for the future? Are they satisfied going 13-1/12-2 every year and adding onto the SBG losses? They will not win another SBG running the Veer and having 3 passing plays in their playbook (I exaggerate). Somethings gotta give. As someone stated earlier, a passing play when DLS is on offense is like a free play for the other team. 

2 hours ago, DLS_Spartan said:

People need to start asking the tough question here. What’s DLS’s game plan for the future? Are they satisfied going 13-1/12-2 every year and adding onto the SBG losses? They will not win another SBG running the Veer and having 3 passing plays in their playbook (I exaggerate). Somethings gotta give. As someone stated earlier, a passing play when DLS is on offense is like a free play for the other team. 

The more you continue to post this nonsense on the “Folsom is #1” Thread, the worse you look....🤣🤣🤣

Right @frankyjames ???....🤣🤣🤣🤣