Folsom moves to #1 in NoCal

frankyjames

Honestly! This guy has Zero pride or self respect. How else can you explain all his screen names and all the times he’s crawled back after getting banned. I remember this clown on Norcal Preps when he used G61. Under another name he went on NCP claiming to be a Del Oro parent and fan which was a full blown lie. Who does this shit?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

Honestly! This guy has Zero pride or self respect. How else can you explain all his screen names and all the times he’s crawled back after getting banned. I remember this clown on Norcal Preps when he used G61. Under another name he went on NCP claiming to be a Del Oro parent and fan which was a full blown lie. Who does this shit?

Why so paranoid. I am none of the above. And this is a team effort. 

24 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

Imagine being an actual fan of Folsom and having this moron claim to be part of the fan base. It's beyond embarrassing. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DLS350 said:

The best is when his Multiple Screen Names talk to each other and like each other’s posts!!...🤣🤣

Dude is out of his Tree....

Right @DLS_Spartan ?....🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

This guy should be banned just for closely matching other guys screen names to create confusion. F—-ing douche bag!!!

i wouldn't mine blocking all the trolls @frankyjames, @FolsomStateTitles, @FolsomPrisonBlues, @ServiteTier6Irrelevant, @Pops, @TheBlockIsHot....you know all the NorCal trolls...

Chill Pops

Image result for just kidding

• Haha 3