Bishop Gorman @ St Louis, Honolulu 8/30/19

Gator 82

1 minute ago, Gator 82 said:

Just curious who you guys got in this one. 

Haven’t seen either but I’ll take BG. 

St. Louis doesn’t face competition like BG ..... although much of that do with geographical restrictions.

BG is battle tested over the years..... savvy vets of the game.

12 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Haven’t seen either but I’ll take BG. 

St. Louis doesn’t face competition like BG ..... although much of that do with geographical restrictions.

BG is battle tested over the years..... savvy vets of the game.

Their basically the BG of Hawaii. St. Louis did beat a fairly good Narbonne team 42-7 last year in Honolulu.

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SInce 2010 SL is 3-2 in OOS games. Has won its last three vs Narb twice and Liberty AZ. Losses to SJB (63-14) and BG (52-14). Very few teams have graced the Top 20 as often at SL without any significant OOS wins. I kinda hope that BG drills them into everlasting obscurity, but this game may be tougher than we think. I'm picking SL at home.  

Were those two losses before or after the return of cal lee. I wouldn’t underestimate SL. 

I read a couple of articles from Honolulu newspapers about the matchup and looks like a lot of St. Louis fans are pretty upset the Crusaders are even playing BG calling them irrelevant, has beens and saying STL will blow the doors off of BG. Seems they have illusions of grandeur and feel they should be playing IMG instead of a has been Nevada team.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Gator 82 said:

I read a couple of articles from Honolulu newspapers about the matchup and looks like a lot of St. Louis fans are pretty upset the Crusaders are even playing BG calling them irrelevant, has beens and saying STL will blow the doors off of BG. Seems they have illusions of grandeur and feel they should be playing IMG instead of a has been Nevada team.

And everybody else hoping St Louis gets their heads kicked in. LOL

Everybody not a St Louis fan in HI hates them.

17 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

St. Louis has an active message board fan base.  There used to be a SL guy on the DJ boards.  These guys know their HS football and are into it.  Don't sleep on SL.  especially at home.

Absolutely not. SL is a great team with D1 talent on both sides of the ball. I just think maybe SL fans may be overlooking BG.  I just think it will be a more competitive game than some SL fans think it will be.  Not saying BG will win, but I dont see them being intimidated and rolling over either.

1 hour ago, Gator 82 said:

Screenshots or it didn’t happen

5 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

agree with this. Bishop Gorman isn’t what they used to be at the moment. If SL is going to get them, need to do it now 

BG looked pretty damn good against Orem. I know SL is a tougher test, but the Gaels had speed and size flying around the field. If not for penalties, they may have scored 100.

This isn't 2016 BG, but they looked to be much improved over the last two teams they've had.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

Just now, CCBlackhatter said:

BG looked pretty damn good against Orem. I know SL is a tougher test, but the Gaels had speed and size flying around the field. If not for penalties, they may have scored 100.

This isn't 2016 BG, but they looked to be much improved over the last two teams they've had.

Imagine what they are going to do to a small market, low level team, like Servite!?