Bold prediction....MD will struggle with both DMV teams.

954gator

4 minutes ago, 954gator said:

They will drop one at the very least IMO.    Discuss.   

Bold prediction.  I agree with the Struggle part in the Title.

I think SJC will be the weaker of the two, especially the week after Duncanville beats them up.

If Stache played SJC before Duncanville did, and then played SFA in DC, I would agree that they would lose 1 (SFA).

As it stands now, unless Bryce gets hurt, Stache should win both but it won't be easy.  Kinda like the IMG game

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I think SJC will be the weaker of the two, especially the week after Duncanville beats them up.

If Stache played SJC before Duncanville did, and then played SFA in DC, I would agree that they would lose 1 (SFA).

As it stands now, unless Bryce gets hurt, Stache should win both but it won't be easy.  Kinda like the IMG game 

I'm excited for both those games.   SJC is just as big as SFA IMO.   Depth not sure, so if there are injuries etc it could make a difference.  Hopefully they don't toss out SFA players like they did IMG.  

• Haha 1

I said about a month ago that SFA May lose just one game vs CENTRAL, MD, and IMG.

after seeing Then in game action, i don’t see them loosing.

thing about SFA is that they can lose their starting QB and still win. They can lose their Eb and still win, they lose a few guys on either side the lines and probably still win.

4 minutes ago, Hsfblover said:

I said about a month ago that SFA May lose just one game vs CENTRAL, MD, and IMG.

after seeing Then in game action, i don’t see them loosing.

thing about SFA is that they can lose their starting QB and still win. They can lose their Eb and still win, they lose a few guys on either side the lines and probably still win.

You East Coast guys are so scared of IMG and SFA.  We play those kind of teams every season in the Trinity League. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, BigDrop said:

What did you think of the freshman qb?  Could he possibly start now?  Imhotep is the next game.

I left before garbage time but #2 RB was a stud as was their DB who got hurt and came out 

the Oline was very physical and good.   Well coached.  No stupid penalties

i was impressed by DeMatha.  Very good team and knowledgeable fans 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

SJC plays IMG the week before they play MD...Duncanville is two weeks before. Not an easy stretch...lol.