Bold prediction....MD will struggle with both DMV teams.

954gator

12 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

You East Coast guys are so scared of IMG and SFA.  We play those kind of teams every season in the Trinity League. 

No TF you don't... 

MD&SJB are obviously on a different level and you won't admit it. Jserra,Servite,OLU and Santa Claus or whatever are not on par with SJB and MD. They're not as good as MV or OLU either. 

If MD and SJB played teams like SFA and SJC every week then you wouldn't be undefeated until you played each other in the Regular season and Playoffs... 

MD and SJB are transfered/recruited up monsters... that nobody in the state can compete with. 

Your state title games are predictible... 

MD/SJB vs DLS... 

Because nobody in NorCal can get over them either but theres an obvious difference with DLS they aren't constantly getting transfers. 

Then the punk ass CIF doesn't help... They give half assed excuses and sit on their ass.... 

@TheMaximumHornetSting My statement is accurate as proven.

Since 2015 Servite had played 10 games vs teams as good or better than IMG and STA in those years.

Unfortunatey living in Ga precludes you from seeing how powerful some of these teams really are.  Sooo much better than The usual state champs from even 4-5 years ago.

DBP will find out the hard way, just like Bergen Catholic did in 2017.

The So Calif #3/4 would win Ga 6a most years too. 

You have no idea cuz you have not seen these super teams in person   Sad 

9 hours ago, 954gator said:

STA 38  Dematha 0

SJC 13-  Dematha 7

MC 43   STA 27

SJC 37   MC 34 (5OT)

SJC 34   Gonzaga 17

So what?

Gonzaga beat both SJC and DM in the WCAC playoffs last year.  Were it not for a literal last second 55 yard Hail Mary DeMatha would have won the WCAC again.

14 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Bold prediction.  I agree with the Struggle part in the Title.

I think SJC will be the weaker of the two, especially the week after Duncanville beats them up.

If Stache played SJC before Duncanville did, and then played SFA in DC, I would agree that they would lose 1 (SFA).

As it stands now, unless Bryce gets hurt, Stache should win both but it won't be easy.  Kinda like the IMG game

Duncanville is not beating them up lol .. hopefully Duncanville will keep it close at least..

41 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

@TheMaximumHornetSting My statement is accurate as proven.

Since 2015 Servite had played 10 games vs teams as good or better than IMG and STA in those years.

Unfortunatey living in Ga precludes you from seeing how powerful some of these teams really are.  Sooo much better than The usual state champs from even 4-5 years ago.

DBP will find out the hard way, just like Bergen Catholic did in 2017.

The So Calif #3/4 would win Ga 6a most years too. 

You have no idea cuz you have not seen these super teams in person   Sad 

Sammy wake up.... Being in GA has nothing to do with it. 

I never once said the teams Servite played weren't good. 

I give you hell because you want Servite to be ranked with the likes of MC,Dematha,SJC and all the rest. 

But again here's where you fail to grasp anything at. 

Servite has to play the TL. Cool all fine and well.But they don't win...  

You can schedule hard and tough all day long but you don't get credit for losing games. 

That's what you fail to see Sammy. 

If you sit up here and schedule:

BG

Cen10,St.Louis and the like but you lose all of them  you don't deserve a rankings boost. 

Because at some point you've gotta start winning these games... 

But you want Servite and SM to be ranked for just scheduling these teams. 

32 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Sammy wake up.... Being in GA has nothing to do with it.

But again here's where you fail to grasp anything at. 

Servite has to play the TL. Cool all fine and well.But they don't win...  

You can schedule hard and tough all day long but you don't get credit for losing games. 

That's what you fail to see Sammy. 

If you sit up here and schedule:

BG

Cen10,St.Louis and the like but you lose all of them  you don't deserve a rankings boost. 

Because at some point you've gotta start winning these games... 

But you want Servite and SM to be ranked for just scheduling these teams. 

You are missing on a couple points.

1.  I said we play teams like SFA and IMG every year = true (now you don't dispute it)

2. 50+ teams ranked in the Top 100 including all of Ga ranked teams would also lose those games.  But they get ranked by "not playing the games".   Teams that play those Super teams and lose get overly punished.  Look how far DeMatha dropped even though they hung with SJB pretty well for a half.  While other teams that won vs crappy teams, or didn't play at all, got  moved ahead of DeMatha.  Its just wrong.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Gonzaga beat both SJC and DM in the WCAC playoffs last year.  Were it not for a literal last second 55 yard Hail Mary DeMatha would have won the WCAC again.

And if not for the worst call ever by the referees SJC would have been playing (and favored to beat) DeMatha in the championship...ifs and buts...lol