it’s D-Day Ladies The Official (SJR vs JSERRA). Live update Thread. (Cali Rank 1.MD 2.SJB 3.SJR 4. DLS 5. JSerra) Full game replay on 1st page

imaGoodBoyNow

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

Know what?

Nothing that you ever say is educational of insightful.

You just make stupid claims that Georgia teams are top 25, 50, 100 without any evidence.

Did I say any of those were Top 25 right now? Although Marietta will be in every poll.

I saw potentially those teams could be based on the 1st couple weeks.

Or are you putting words in my ... Keyboard?

Just now, The Guru said:

No, you said this.

A stupid claim.

Yet entirely possible.

Marietta WILL be Top 25 in every single poll out there after beating SJP... A team that was in every Top 15 everywhere.

McEachern has looked good... Theyve always had top 25 level talent, their HC just couldnt get over the hump. Their new HC is a proven winner.

And Colquitt put a 17-6 beating on the team that just knocked off the previous #4 team in Florida, Armwood. Which is probably why youre so salty.

I havent seen enough out of anyone else. But being in the 10-25 range isnt out of the question for any of those 3. 

Georgia has almost as much talent as Florida... Much better coaching, much better community support, & much better facilities... And you think its a crazy idea GA might have 3 Top 25 teams...

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Please stop with your Top 5 nonsense.  Its either Top 4 or you'll have to add some So Cal programs.  If and when DLS rolls the devil, you will come around.  I'll be patient. 

What does DLS rolling the Devil (or not) have to do with it 

name one socal non-super team not named Canyon in 2006 that has ever beaten DLS 

losing to DLS doesn’t make Folsom JSerra or Servite, which is the Tier you have them 

your fake indignation Jedi shit you use on rest of board doesn’t work on me 

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Pops said:

What does DLS rolling the Devil (or not) have to do with it 

name one socal non-super team not named Canyon in 2006 that has ever beaten DLS 

losing to DLS doesn’t make Folsom JSerra or Servite, which is the Tier you have them 

your fake indignation Jedi shit you use on rest of board doesn’t work on me 

Considering that DLS has been the Bay area version of a Super Team since 1994, what does beating DLS have anything to do with the state Top 5.

Why do you continuously defend the devils annual garish rankings?  If beating a state Top 5-10 is a qualifier then who has the devil ever beat?  Getting shutout by DLS is their greatest accolade in the past few years

6 minutes ago, The Guru said:

This is easy.

He defends Folsom in years when DLS plays them. In other years, he insults them for their lack of major wins and their win-less record against DLS themselves.

It's all a part of the charade.

Kinda like he downplays all the So Cal teams that are not likely to play DLS; or the devil in the SBG, which also benefits DLS by way of the association princlple

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Not sure their top team is top 50.... Lol.

Im not sure we wont have 3 in the Top 25 b4 its over. McEachern, Colquitt, & Marietta.

Not sure CA has a Top 25 team outside of SJB & MD. We still dont know where STA really is, & how bad a 10 point loss at home is for DLS. 

Im sure youll find some way to justify it when DLS goes to the CA Open... But itll have to be something besides hyper-improvement for anyone to buy it this time. Just too many OOS losses over & over.

CC, DLS and Folsom vs Marietta, McEachern, and Colquitt is a worthy discussion if you want to be serious 

those 6 could be in any order at the end of the year 

lol about 10 point loss at home — a) you saw the game and they looked pretty even (score matters but you’re the one always stressing eyeball test) and b) let me know when GA plays STA — I think it’s been a decade now and DLS has played them twice since then — they’re pretty good and I think we’d all judge a bit better than SJP — both games were even — give Marietta their props in the polls, they’ve earned it more than most, but the results of the SJP and STA games haven’t “really” separated DLS from Marietta (or cc from mceachern, etc) 

props to Marietta — they’ve got a good pelt on the wall 

3 minutes ago, Pops said:

CC, DLS and Folsom vs Marietta, McEachern, and Colquitt is a worthy discussion if you want to be serious 

those 6 could be in any order at the end of the year 

lol about 10 point loss at home — a) you saw the game and they looked pretty even (score matters but you’re the one always stressing eyeball test) and b) let me know when GA plays STA — I think it’s been a decade now and DLS has played them twice since then — they’re pretty good and I think we’d all judge a bit better than SJP — both games were even — give Marietta their props in the polls, they’ve earned it more than most, but the results of the SJP and STA games haven’t “really” separated DLS from Marietta (or cc from mceachern, etc) 

props to Marietta — they’ve got a good pelt on the wall 

Marrietta is only one worth the top 25 rank

2 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Pops, how will JSERRA do this year...I visited San Juan Capistrano many times when I lived in Temecula...Very nice there....Beautiful..

I barely know anything about JSerra

i am just always very skeptical of certain socal teams as top 25 candidates that wind up in some preseason polls (now beyond just computers) — JSerra, MV, Oaks, Narbonne, Servite, 

I think socal has had the same nationally elite teams for about 5 years — and they’re all top 25 every year, but they’re also AT LEAST a TD better than anyone else in socal 

CA has 5 top 25 teams (DLS, Folsom, and CC are all debatable candidates but I think all top 25 in comp)

then maybe 5-7 in 2nd 50

TX probably has a dozen teams between CA #5 and #6