it’s D-Day Ladies The Official (SJR vs JSERRA). Live update Thread. (Cali Rank 1.MD 2.SJB 3.SJR 4. DLS 5. JSerra) Full game replay on 1st page

imaGoodBoyNow

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

After Last Night @PrepGridironand @steeler01 Can back me up, JSerra Lost that game because The Coach would not stop running pitches and passing the ball. they were dominating running it up right up the Center, I can’t figure why he would change shit up if he was having so much success 

Because, it was life lessons time. 

BGW

5 hours ago, JCGIII said:

The obvious gap is between whoever is #2 and #3.Past the AAU squads, it's a normal year, with a plethora of good to excellent teams.

Agree that is an obvious gap, but so is the 5/6er 

is starting to be carved in Stone out here being unchanged since DLS and CC were top 2 in state (country?) in 2015 

9 minutes ago, Pops said:

3-5 is DLS, CC and Folsom in some order 

same since ‘16

6 could be any of JSerra, Mission Viejo, Cathedral Catholic, Narbonne, Oaks Christian, etc (probably not a Norcal team) 

Pops.  Thanks for telling us the 2018 rankings.

For 2019 you are getting lazy.  Just like the lazy polls who rank small market teams ahead of Large market teams that would roll them.

Do you realize Jokes lost 28-54 to Grace Bretheren, JSerra could barely complete a pass and lost to SJR, and Narbonne was rolled by a Utah team?

9 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Do you realize Jokes lost 28-54 to Grace Bretheren, JSerra could barely complete a pass and lost to SJR, and Narbonne was rolled by a Utah team?

JSerra yes — is what I expected despite the frothing at he mouth we always get from you on non-academy Trinity teams 

they have never been top 5 in CA, not even for a week, and along without Oaks and MV, are the CA teams that Cause everyone to go in a tizzy when they’re ranked in top 25 

Didn’t hear about either Oaks or Narbonne but don’t know if either is a disqualifier from CA Tier 3 (#6-15), whichnis a running clock from Tier 1 anyway 

Grace bretheran was a touted team preseason — let’s put them at 6 for now 

everyone that’s shocked Narbonne lost a game early that they shouldn’t, raise your hand   🖐 

After the top 5, I’m not sure Ca has a top 100 team — sort of the opposite of GA where I’m not sure their top team is top 50, but they may have a dozen between 50 and 100 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pops said:

JSerra yes — is what I expected despite the frothing at he mouth we always get from you on non-academy Trinity teams 

they have never been top 5 in CA, not even for a week, and along without Oaks and MV, are the CA teams that Cause everyone to go in a tizzy when they’re ranked in top 25 

Didn’t hear about either Oaks or Narbonne but don’t know if either is a disqualifier from CA Tier 3 (#6-15), whichnis a running clock from Tier 1 anyway 

everyone that’s shocked Narbonne lost a game early that they shouldn’t, raise your hand   🖐 

After the top 5, I’m not sure Ca has a top 100 team — sort of the opposite of GA where I’m not sure their top team is top 50, but they may have a dozen between 50 and 100 

Please stop with your Top 5 nonsense.  Its either Top 4 or you'll have to add some So Cal programs.  If and when DLS rolls the devil, you will come around.  I'll be patient. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

After Last Night @PrepGridironand @steeler01 Can back me up, JSerra Lost that game because The Coach would not stop running pitches and passing the ball. they were dominating running it up right up the Center, I can’t figure why he would change shit up if he was having so much success 

Good for DBP.....RUN BOTH BACKS up the middle vs Joe's!

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Pops said:

Bingo. For now anyway. Marietta( and a few more schools with even more money and tradition are receiving the message)is just getting going. More to the point, the GHSA is nodding and winking at transfers( as I predicted on this board). Five years from now, they won't bat an eyelash. And the elite talent will be much more concentrated among a half a dozen schools.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

It’s was an exhibition game. Have to get ready for trinity league. 

1 hour ago, Pops said:

Not sure their top team is top 50.... Lol.

Im not sure we wont have 3 in the Top 25 b4 its over. McEachern, Colquitt, & Marietta.

Not sure CA has a Top 25 team outside of SJB & MD. We still dont know where STA really is, & how bad a 10 point loss at home is for DLS. 

Im sure youll find some way to justify it when DLS goes to the CA Open... But itll have to be something besides hyper-improvement for anyone to buy it this time. Just too many OOS losses over & over.

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Something that never includes McEachern or teams that were seconds away from losing to SJP at home.

SJP was top 10 a couple places & Top 15 almost everywhere.

McEacherns got a new HC & a lot of talent.

I knew you wouldn't know... Considering the team you follow usually does even less than DLS to deserve Top 25 every year.