it’s D-Day Ladies The Official (SJR vs JSERRA). Live update Thread. (Cali Rank 1.MD 2.SJB 3.SJR 4. DLS 5. JSerra) Full game replay on 1st page

imaGoodBoyNow

9 minutes ago, Pops said:

Those teams didn’t exist in 2014 (SJB had a year then a gap year or two where they tried to walk a little more softly before MD’16 threw the rules/ norms out the window

So in order to soften the blow of the 2013 loss you claim that the "academy" era started that year.

But in order to preserve the charade that DLS was a super team in 2014-15 you claim that the "academy" teams took a two year hiatus and didn't exist?

Your stuff literally never evolves. It's the same shit burger that it's always been.

🤡

2 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Except Westlake wasn’t #1 in SoCal 

Santa Margarita was and they beat Bellarmine as well 

That’s not correct 

unless you are referring to your opinion

westlake was #1 in socal and top 10 nationally everywhere (I think they dropped out of rivals top 10 pre SBG after a scare against Oaks in Section)

SM had 2 losses already I think — I know Servite beat them and we saw what DLS did to a better Servite team the year before 

12 minutes ago, Pops said:

you would have eviscerated me for such a transparent and flimsy comparison — if I ever made one that poor 

I'm eviscerating you now for your transparently silly and self-serving arguments.

You're the kind of guy who never thinks about an argument before he makes it. You're never prepared for the pretzel-like logic that you'll have to employ to make sense of your nonsensical claims.

3 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I'm eviscerating you now for your transparently silly and self-serving arguments.

You're the kind of guy who never thinks about an argument before he makes it. You're never prepared for the pretzel-like logic that you'll have to employ to make sense of your nonsensical claims.

You mean like a 14-1 CC team that knocked MD out of playoffs being better than that 9-3 Md team that beat them in august?

Is that too twisted for you?

10 minutes ago, Pops said:

You mean like a 14-1 CC team that knocked MD out of playoffs being better than that 9-3 Md team that beat them in august?

Is that too twisted for you?

Centennial was 12-3, Pops.

🤡

If two teams played twice and the 9-3 team beat the 12-3 team by 17 points on aggregate then it's not very likely that the 12-3 team was the better team.

14 minutes ago, Pops said:

I’m not sure how good MD/ SJB are

Good enough that any top 10 CA team will need to play flawless efficient football and will need for MD/SJB to make multiple mistakes.  

DLS only hope is by the end of the year MD/SJB are beat up and have injuries or several players out for some other reason.  With an 8 team playoff, they’ll play 1 less game this year as well.    Good thing DLS only need worry about one or the other.  That’s a nice built in advantage that other top 10 teams don’t have.

2 minutes ago, On2whls said:

That’s a nice built in advantage that other top 10 teams don’t have.

DLS has their bowl play-in game in two weeks.

After that they'll have about 11 weeks (and 8 games) worth of practice time to experiment with ways to beat Mater Dei or St. John Bosco. Nobody else in America has a setup like that.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Pops said:

That’s not correct 

unless you are referring to your opinion

westlake was #1 in socal and top 10 nationally everywhere (I think they dropped out of rivals top 10 pre SBG after a scare against Oaks in Section)

SM had 2 losses already I think — I know Servite beat them and we saw what DLS did to a better Servite team the year before 

It is correct 

when are you going to understand that polls don’t  mean anything .Hell the first two weeks of this season proved that once again.Anyone who understands football will tell you SM was the best team in SoCal that year

4 hours ago, CaliNorth said:

You can say the same about Cen10. Unless they get the talent they had in the 2012-2016, they have no chance either. Both Dela and Cen10 have had significant drop off in  talent. This is the main reason

Centennial hasn't  they just need a QB for their system and they don't have one right now

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ararar said:

It is correct 

when are you going to understand that polls don’t  mean anything .Hell the first two weeks of this season proved that once again.Anyone who understands football will tell you SM was the best team in SoCal that year

You maybe would have thought that, but what the Bells were able to do to them in final, I think Westlake was as good. We know the argument that some may bring up, that Bells should've , could've , beaten Dela in Opener, but that was really due to  Dela playing crap early  in season as usual. Dela was completely different by year's end

• Like 1

4 hours ago, On2whls said:

Good enough that any top 10 CA team will need to play flawless efficient football and will need for MD/SJB to make multiple mistakes.  

DLS only hope is by the end of the year MD/SJB are beat up and have injuries or several players out for some other reason.  With an 8 team playoff, they’ll play 1 less game this year as well.    Good thing DLS only need worry about one or the other.  That’s a nice built in advantage that other top 10 teams don’t have.

Having multiple byes and not getting real challenges is no advantage whatsoever. People always neglect that fact. If Dela had fewer byes at end of season and played some top teams, they would be that much more primed when they play Socal. The best Dela teams always played better when they had some comp to propel them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

You maybe would have thought that, but what the Bells were able to do to them in final, I think Westlake was as good. We know the argument that some may bring up, that Bells should've , could've , beaten Dela in Opener, but that was really due to  Dela playing crap early  in season as usual. Dela was completely different by year's end

Westlake lines were booty compared SM

13 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

SM was slow. Where Westlake was lacking were the db's and lb's. Their o-line and d-line were right up there. Their offense was really good also. I wouldn't  be so sure that SM would have beaten them as surly you might think.

SM and The Bells would have beaten Westlake 

too light in the ass on the lines.They would have gotten pushed around like they did against DLS only difference is they score against the others

32 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

Having multiple byes and not getting real challenges is no advantage whatsoever. People always neglect that fact. If Dela had fewer byes at end of season and played some top teams, they would be that much more primed when they play Socal. The best Dela teams always played better when they had some comp to propel them.

Things have changed. DLS SBG opponents now have equal or better overall talent.  Extra week to prepare not gonna hurt MD or SJB.