How will SFA react when MD punches them in the mouth?

Rcmore

57 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

When the only oversight you have is from a government that is too weak or poor to make sure their rules are followed and/or enforced properly... 

There is no criminal justice system, nor any justice for those being wronged. 

Not sure we are talking about a criminal justice system by the way. I'm thinking there are differences between a CIF attempting to enforce or adjust their rules, and say, a US Criminal Justice System

When rules are written, there is a result hoped for by having written the rule. 

Sometimes, the wording is such that smooth operators can and do play loose with the rule, thereby violating the intent. 

This can be true right? Sure it can. 

So, this being the case, the writers of the rule have to either change or adjust the wording as such, so as to keep the smooth operator from playing loose with it. Right? 

Of course that's right. 

So, then we get a stalemate when this "writer of the rule" is too scared or too broke to defend litigation. 

That doesn't make the smooth operator right. It just means they're still able to continue playing loose with the rule in the face of understanding they are playing loose... Simply because they are "richer" than the writer of the rule. 

Me: Money is ruining high school football!

Also Me: have you seen our $3.7 million practices field?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2