How will SFA react when MD punches them in the mouth?

Rcmore

SFA is very impressive, but they haven't been battled tested like MD has. 

It'll be interesting to see how SFA reacts if MD scores on their first 2 possessions. They've been accustomed to dominating opposing teams the past couple years. 

I give MD the advantage because they're playing at "home". 

8 minutes ago, Ararar said:

I’m sure the coaches will make a point of reminding them that they better be buckled up.What was SFA last tough game?

MD has played SJBx2 and IMG in the last year so they will know the intensity for sure

What's sad is, that Lee Co. game is the toughest game theyve had since 2016.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ararar said:

What!! 😂

ok they may need a period of adjustment 

Unless you want to count the 41-3 beating of Bingham in '17 or the 29-8 beating of Bishop Sullivan.

The Lee game was closer though in them actually having to play for most of the game.

They havent seen anything like MD in... Ever.

10 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Not their fault. Them and IMG are the toughest teams in America to schedule. Since 2016, they’ve played the following, relevant OOS teams: 

PC, Sully, IMG, DBP. Bingham, Lee and MC. Not too shabby. 

If you don’t think that SJC and SFA both have a shot of beating MD, you’re in denial. 

I dont think SJC will beat MD. MD should be a 10-17 point favorite. 

SFA very well could though.

• Like 1

Yeah honestly feel like MD will be the ones she’ll shocked...

SFA is a one of those annoying Patriots teams with really good coaching. Great line play, tough/pass catching  runningbacks. OH and a QB that simply does not make mistakes, and can throw the damn ball when needed.

also the defense is simply suffocating.

• Like 1

SFA’s coaching is terrible.  They win on talent alone an always have going back to the Gilman days.  But when the talent is equal or close they lose.  All you have to do is look it up.  It will be interesting against MD, SFA’s team is stacked to the brim with talent, an most of it is play backs.  They might be able to win despite the coaching because of talent.   

26 minutes ago, 11rover said:

SFA’s coaching is terrible.  They win on talent alone an always have going back to the Gilman days.  But when the talent is equal or close they lose.  All you have to do is look it up.  It will be interesting against MD, SFA’s team is stacked to the brim with talent, an most of it is play backs.  They might be able to win despite the coaching because of talent.   

I can see that. 

Lee Co. kept up for a while because they are much better coached. But once SFA wore them down, it was over.

They wont do that to MD.  Give me MD by 7-10.

• Like 1

St. Frances Academy MD (All are 2020 unless noted otherwise)

5* - 2

4* - 11

3* - 10

0* but with offers - 7

5* WDE Chris Braswell - #1 WDE, #16 Overall (Alabama Commit)

5* SDE Derrick Moore (2022) - #3 SDE, #20 Overall

4* DT Nasir Pearce (2022) - #4 DT, #78 Overall

4* S Jordan Toles - #6 S, #101 Overall (LSU Commit)

4* OLB Aaron Willis (2021) - #11 OLB, #133 Overall

4* CB Clinton Burton Jr. (2021) - #12 CB, #137 Overall (Florida Commit)

4* CB Luke Hill - #9 CB, #139 Overall (Oregon Commit)

4* WDE Demon Clowney - #8 WDE, #140 Overall (LSU Commit)

4* DT Katron Evans (2021) - #9 DT, #140 Overall

4* RB Blake Corum - #14 RB, #162 Overall (Michigan Commit)

4* DT Dominic Bailey - #20 DT, #218 Overall (Tennessee Commit)

4* OLB Jamon Dumas-Johnson (2021) - #18 OLB, #301 Overall

4* OLB Osman Savage - #22 OLB, #314 Overall (Michigan Commit)

3* OG Delfin Castillo - #13 OG, #369 Overall

3* OLB Nikhai Hill-Green - #25 OLB, #375 Overall (Michigan) 

3* WDE ZionAngelo Shockley (2021) - #26 WDE, #446 Overall

3* OT Michael Statham - #63 OT, #769 Overall (Pitt Commit)

3* OG Micah Mazzccua - #67 OG, #800 Overall (Michigan Commit)

3* WR Jahmal Banks - #186 WR, #1369 Overall (Wake Forest Commit) 

3* OT Ja'Khi Green - #131 OT, #1591 Overall (Maryland Commit)

3* WDE Bryce Johnson-Maith - #84 WDE, #1817 Overall (Buffalo Commit)

3* S Al-Ma'hi Ali - #159 S, #2204 Overall (UMass Commit)

3* OG Tyler Thomas - #161 OG, #2723 Overall (Kent St. Commit)

QB John Griffith (2022) - (Offers from Mich., Tenn, UK, LSU, etc...)

RB Joseph Bray (2021) - (SMU Offer)

WR Lamar Patterson (2022) - (UMass Offer)

WR Ike White (2022) - (UMass Offer)

WR De'Neylon Morrissette (2022) - (WVU Offer)

CB Cam Johnson (2022) - (Offers from Illinois, Penn St., TAMU, etc...)

DT Jonathan Wallace - (Offers from Mich., WVU, Wisc, etc...)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It`s a battle between the Royals and the Ghetto`s.I don`t believe that either team has had to put their best game on the field yet. Who can take it to a level that the other team can`t? How will MD respond if SFA blows out to a 2-3 TD lead ? Has MD had any games beside SJB last year...41-18 loss where that has happened ? I thought MD had a larger roster......SFA has more depth....does MD have the reserves if a few front-line players get injured ? I think SFA is way hungrier with a Pitbull mentality that MD may not be able to match.

SFA 41...MD 28

2 hours ago, 11rover said:

I Agree, and I HATED those Gilman teams. They were so talented but played like damn pop Warner teams. Offensive schemes/play calling were terrible. Defense was always decent but below avg when considering who they were playing and the talent they had in comparison.

THAT being said I’ve watched their three ESPN games the past three years and a few in person. And you honestly can’t compare the Gilman days and this team from a coaching/scheme stand point. 

Also they havnt had QB of this caliber to lead the offense.

idk how they will react if they are in a dog fight though, and MD is up two TDs in the second half.

but I feel like SFA will stun Cali and come out big. 

SFA 41 MD 20

• Like 1

I don’t think most people understand how MD plays D...since @The Stache and EJ came to MD in the 80’s the team has been know for hard hitting D with cutting edge blitz packages...kids always flying to the ball and laying the hat (yes, sometimes a little late)..it normally opposing teams a game or 2 to get used to it.

We were always taught to make sure the offense paid for every yard...some people have called it dirty but it was hard hitting...

SFA May be ready for it but it won’t be like any other teams they have played..MD’s front 7 this year may be the best group in school history...

my predictions is Folsom by 17

• Haha 5