How will SFA react when MD punches them in the mouth?

Rcmore

1 hour ago, Brown-N-Proud said:

Let's talk about how CC lost two defensive starters last week in Cory Forman torn MCL and their starting safety with a broken neck

Yeah, very unfortunate.  Sounds like Simms is in good spirits.  He got rolled over by that big Cathedral back while down on the ground.  Foreman started favoring his knee after getting chop blocked in the scrimmage against MV.  I could see him trying to stretch it out.  He hadn’t been quite right after that.  

20 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Yeah, very unfortunate.  Sounds like Simms is in good spirits.  He got rolled over by that big Cathedral back while down on the ground.  Foreman started favoring his knee after getting chop blocked in the scrimmage against MV.  I could see him trying to stretch it out.  He hadn’t been quite right after that.  

Two very tough losses to the CC defense. CC will be alright. I'm a Norco supporter and always cheer for CC accept against Norco...Wish for a speedy recovery for both players 

1 minute ago, Brown-N-Proud said:

Two very tough losses to the CC defense. CC will be alright. I'm a Norco supporter and always cheer for CC accept against Norco...Wish for a speedy recovery for both players 

After OOL, the game with Norco is the only thing for Cen10 fans to get excited about until playoffs.  I hated to see Ott take off to the Bishop.  Been following Dye at Oregon.