Servite gets blown out against Bishop Gorman

frankyjames

Listen, kids transferring for athletic purposes should be no issue at all. Everyone should do what’s best for them and their family. 

I don’t mind all star teams at all. The issue I have is the all star teams playing normal typical high schools and the games not being competitive. These all star teams should only be playing each other. The deck is stacked, and it’s not a good product. Watching blowouts is not entertaining.

But in the end loyalty should first be for themselves, then family, then everyone else. So when you question someone’s loyalty, you should ask them as such 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RedZone said:

And, then there was Wharton, FL.....who can't get enough transfers to beat Lennard, FL....

Remind us all again why you post at this site, Big Loser W/nothing.

Dude you are 65 years old from a shit hole town and post about little league kids and shirtless high school players. 

The dictionary definition of a creepy ass old man. 

Instead of enjoying your social security, you are on a high school football message board posting spam. 

What a fucking tumor you are 

50 minutes ago, The Guru said:

You'll have to ask HawgGoneIt.

It's funny how small-timers from small towns always bring up vagaries like loyalty to defend their honor.

As if hiring the worst human being in the sport is a loyal or commendable move.

I'll go back and read through. 

But aside from that the small-timers from small towns thing is BS. You know how many people like to throw up loyalty and honor from fucking Bigger cities and brighter areas... Don't get me started on people with the holyer than thou mentality it's not just something limited to small towns. 

Small town politics is one thing but big city Bull shit is another... 

I've had the displeasure of dealing with both I left a small town after I graduated HS and went to a bigger city. I've moved more times than I'll ever disclose here. And you're giving Colquitt hell for hiring Rush. Like Colquitt is the only team in any sport to hire someone who is less than perfect on the morality scale.  

I can't say I support Rushes off the job "Festivities" because I think cheating is deplorable and tax dodging is just plain irresponsible.  But if he keeps his personal life away from his work life  then I could care less...

At the moment Colquitt probably thought Rush was the best option and did what they had to do.  

8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You don't want bought loyalty for damn sure.... 

Are we forgetting that this is same team that was renting kids from Alabama and north Florida, same team preaching that Propst was a changed man then when the accusations came out and how much money he owed y’all distanced you’re selves  from him faster than the LGBTQ community stopped supporting Jussie Smollet When they found out he said he was going to subway at 2 am in Chicago in negative 30 degrees 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Are we forgetting that this is same team that was renting kids from Alabama and north Florida, same team preaching that Propst was a changed man then when the accusations came out and how much money he owed y’all distanced you’re selves  from him faster than the LGBTQ community stopped supporting Jussie Smollet When they found out he said he was going to subway at 2 am in Chicago in negative 30 degrees 

Ah yes the private school junkie want to talk about kids from different areas playing for a different team. 

I know about the 1-3 players that moved from Alabama to Georgia that Rush has had playing for him throughout his 11 years at Colquitt. 

Now show me the North Florida players you're talking about... 

Nobody said a thing about unconditional loyalty. 

Bailing on a team for one season, simply to get a ring... That's not loyal, it's not any good trait that I can think of at all.  Idk why every dummy always trues conflating an argument about public school transfers with private schools and that type stuff every single time.

Although my general opinion on transferring is similar for all schools, in this most recent back and forth it was between myself and another public school cat. 

It's about loyalty, integrity and honesty. Kids and their families taking advantage of the rules meant for people moving for work and that type stuff. Folks take advantage of that rule and here we have folks talking about morals and shit when it's against all three of the aforementioned traits. 

They aren't being loyal to their team and community where they spent most of their football and scholastic careers. They aren't showing or instilling integrity or honesty by circumventing the rules or taking advantage of them. 

Here today we have people calling folks that would try to defend those values,, clowns. 

Teaching that it's perfectly ok to step on any and eceryone's head if it gets you to just a little bit better spot. 

Then gomna try to preach and lecture to me about morals. 

Gotta love it. Being surrounded by misguided folks, liars, cheats and that ilk. People with little to no virtues. Then these folks are talking about kids and what is right for kids while they have no virtues themselves. 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Gotta love it. Being surrounded by misguided folks, liars, cheats and that ilk. People with little to no virtues. Then these folks are talking about kids and what is right for kids while they have no virtues themselves. 

Bingo.

The most ironic part is the very people in this forum who are literally championing this type of behavior, are the SAME ones who will call YOU out for doing it! 

12 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Dude. The Guru is already the champeen of the hill. You'll never get to the top. I see you trying though. 

3 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Savannah is not a big city, no matter how big the projects are.

You need to get out more. 

Bigger than Folsom. 

And btw I love you how you immediately refer to the projects. I've been to more places than you can list you're a pathetic troll... 

A fucking idiot... 

If you're gonna lie about something atleast make sure you've been there. 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Bigger than Folsom. 

And btw I love you how you immediately refer to the projects. I've been to more places than you can list you're a pathetic troll... 

A fucking idiot... 

If you're gonna lie about something atleast make sure you've been there. 

No need for cuss words.

If I hadn't been there, how would I know specifically about the projects and where they are located. It isn't exactly a publicized thing. 

8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Ah yes the private school junkie want to talk about kids from different areas playing for a different team. 

I know about the 1-3 players that moved from Alabama to Georgia that Rush has had playing for him throughout his 11 years at Colquitt. 

Now show me the North Florida players you're talking about... 

y’all talk  transfers 

3 of our 4 D1 RBs been Here since Freshman year, Whole starting line has been there since freshman year. our 2 starting WRs our a Freshman right now and a SR baseball player trying out football.. Both Our QBs been there since freshman year

28 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

But aside from that the small-timers from small towns thing is BS. You know how many people like to throw up loyalty and honor from fucking Bigger cities and brighter areas... Don't get me started on people with the holyer than thou mentality it's not just something limited to small towns. 

Holier than thou attitudes are distasteful anywhere but when it comes from New York or Boston, etc? I get it.

Federal Hall is down the street. The Boston Tea Party happened there. You know, the country was basically born in those places.

The most famous event to happen in Moultrie was when a high school football coach who led a double life smashed his face into a kid's helmet.

• Thumbs Down 1