Servite gets blown out against Bishop Gorman

frankyjames

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Of course. Georgia inevitably gets clowned for the same type claims that Sammy has just gotten exposed for having made. 

Right?

Right!

So now, why am I getting "attacked" for doing the same shit that Sammy has done when region 1 teams lost in the past? Huh?! 

Gtfo with your private school clique bullshit. 

Well that's telling me! 

Just what the site needs, another @Sammyswordsman

HELP!!!!!!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Because we aren't pushing the transfer stack your team/ultimate participation trophy bullshit that you guys sell on here every single day. 

We aren't sure that Marietta is the best team in Georgia. Why would we rally around them? There is three or four teams that could beat them in the state easily. Maybe even more. 

Idc if they play every game out of state. That still doesn't make them the best team in Georgia. You guys go ahead and cheerlead the ultimate degradation of high school football in the USA. 

I'll stick with my hometown squad. Tyvm.

Now, now. Dry your tears. I did not mean to hurt your feelings. 

🤗

@noonereal I said Marietta had to prove it... at the time. Theyve been hyped before & disappointed... And that coaching staff hadnt proved themselves yet. They look good so far. But they still have Grayson (who Im not high on this year either really), McEachern, & Hillgrove to play.

If they can beat McEachern & Hillgrove and go 10-0 in the regular season... The rest of GA 7A should be worried if they have to play the Blue Devils in the playoffs.

Things will sort themselves out, but it looks like Marietta, Colquitt, Lowndes, McEachern, & Hillgrove are the class of 7A this season. Archer is there too, just need to see what they do against a good team considering all they lost coming into this year.

• Like 1

Trinity League is down, minus Mater Dei and St. John Bosco. But it has been the the best league without question until this year. Its just that the preseason pollsters didn't do their homework when ranking the rest of the Trinity League teams this season, They just assumed.. But you can't fault it and degrading the league for what it's done over the past years.  

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, covercorner said:

Trinity League is down, minus Mater Dei and St. John Bosco. But it has been the the best league without question until this year. Its just that the preseason pollsters didn't do their homework when ranking the rest of the Trinity League teams this season, They just assumed.. But you can't fault it and degrading the league for what it's done over the past years.  

The question is can the entire league be competitive, within the league, again?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, On2whls said:

The question is can the entire league be competitive, within the league, again?

Long past that stage. Now that MD is part of a TV commercial the others may have to go as intense as MD with recruiting and making sponsorship deals. If that doesn't happen the TL as we have known it is done.

19 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Because we aren't pushing the transfer stack your team/ultimate participation trophy bullshit that you guys sell on here every single day. 

We aren't sure that Marietta is the best team in Georgia. Why would we rally around them? There is three or four teams that could beat them in the state easily. Maybe even more. 

Idc if they play every game out of state. That still doesn't make them the best team in Georgia. You guys go ahead and cheerlead the ultimate degradation of high school football in the USA. 

I'll stick with my hometown squad. Tyvm.

Awesome melt! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Awesome melt! 

Ikr!

It's the thing.to do on here. Cheer on the kids transferring as soon as there is some.adversity where they are or a better athletic opportunity somewhere else.  

Then let's put the beneficiaries of the transfer on a pedestal. 

*mouth agape* "just can't understand why they aren't getting behind that team statewide. Just can't understand it!"

xD