Servite gets blown out against Bishop Gorman

frankyjames

This The Guru character likes to exploit one of my character flaws. See, I figure everyone deserves another chance, even to a flaw you see. 

Here he likes to judge CRP and the Moultrie community for giving him another chance, when The Guru himself continues the same behavior patterns that caused his ouster before. He isn't doing so well with his second chance either. 

This is the type of guy I'm wasting my time with in this thread. It's the same old thing with him as before. 

I didn't even really clear him to be back. He stole the opportunity and I just decided he deserves another chance and didn't stop him. He's definitely on the down trend though. 

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Here he likes to judge CRP and the Moultrie community for giving him another chance,

Ah, yes!

That's what they were doing. Giving him another chance. And what better environment to give someone like him another chance than with your 14-18 year-old kids.

I bet if he was a custodian with a track record and behavior like his you definitely would've gone to bat for him, given him a second chance and tolerated more of his shit for 10 years, right?

🤡

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

See here The Guru avoids the obvious from my previous post. 

He could be talking about himself in each and every post that he castigates me for giving someone a second chance.

No, you're just attempting to do what all low self-esteem clowns do: make it seem like you're some benevolent giver when the truth is that you're just a clown who wanted to win football games.

• Thumbs Down 1

7 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Google exist it's not hard to use... 

You wouldn't know where the projects here are unless you knew someone who stayed there. And I doubt you do. 

You don't know anything. 

All you ever do is say "All the section 8 in (insert city on the east coast) is bad" anybody can do that... 

I can easily say "Folsom has a terrible drug problem and is nothing but Projects" but that would be a lie now wouldn't it.... 

But the fuck if you'd know because you aren't there.... 

Half lie. Drugs are becoming a big prob there.

7 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Google exist it's not hard to use... 

You wouldn't know where the projects here are unless you knew someone who stayed there. And I doubt you do. 

You don't know anything. 

All you ever do is say "All the section 8 in (insert city on the east coast) is bad" anybody can do that... 

I can easily say "Folsom has a terrible drug problem and is nothing but Projects" but that would be a lie now wouldn't it.... 

But the fuck if you'd know because you aren't there.... 

And there is some section 8 housing there too. So maybe not entirely a lie. Lol

6 hours ago, frankyjames said:

There is a big difference between parents moving somewhere so their kid can attend a good school , and parents living in one place and sending their kids to a whole other area for 1 semester of HSFB. 

:ie the Ngatas. Dad stays in Reno kids go to folsom for the week and back home for the weekends. 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What exactly is your fucking point?

Can you get to it already, and cease fapping all over the forum?

Mother of God.

BGW

His point is, he has scorn. He must cast it upon me. 

Hahahaha. 

He dislikes my opinion on transfers. He can't really out debate me on the issue at hand, so he casts name calling and shifting of the debate. 

It's pretty sad. The guy knows nothing about me but he has all these fancy 1st grade names to call me because... Idk... Maybe he doesn't like me. 

He thinks pointing out that I live in Moultrie is some kind of insult but he's too ignorant to realize that I love it here. 

I guess my feelings would be hurt if he had struck any little tip of a nerve with me. I think that makes him even more silly and go harder. 

I'm just more than happy to know how he feels about giving people second chances. That's the best thing that came out of today. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, The Guru said:

You know Georgians are stupid when they can't even read or understand simple posts.

Seriously, is there one Georgia poster who isn't a complete yokel or dipshit?

You mean the world in general, let's not make Georgia the "special" of the day.

Did you get your refill of Ativan, son? Take as needed, mom worries you know.

BGW

15 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So why wait until senior year and follow all the other star transfers? 

I think we are still talking about different things in general. 

It shouldn't take three years in a program to decide it isn't for your kid, although I guess on occasion it could. sometimes it takes time to get out of a mortgage and into another. Etc. I understand every situation is different. 

That picker upper moved to Buford and is still there. A member of the community doing good stuff in the community. 

If success is winning a ring or whatever, then the folks I'm talking about are successful. 

If teaching a kid virtues is success, then these same folks are not successful. 

With some there is no balance. That is the point. 

Preaching and applauding these kids should just all bail and go where they can win a ring is not a good thing. 

We have a good hefty load of that on here. 

What Seniors transferred where?

• Like 1