Some of my favorite LiberalDonaldTrump and imaGoodBoyNow Texas quotes.

RedZone

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

So you WILL NOT honor your bet?...is that what you are trying to say?

Why should he?  You haven't honored a bet several times you bitch.  Including a ban.  Your bitch ass just changed your stage name.  Funny you calling anyone out questioning ones honor.. you bitch

God almighty. 

This name calling and stuff is getting far far out of hand. I'ts been going on for a while now with certain members, and been slipping by.

It's going to be winding down pretty soon so we don't have to start hammering people. There is a few guys that have a terrible habit of it. You all know who you are. Start getting a grip on it. 

Thanks.

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Why should he?  You haven't honored a bet several times you bitch.  Including a ban.  Your bitch ass just changed your stage name.  Funny you calling anyone out questioning ones honor.. you bitch

Total Bullshit.........

I lost a year ban bet several years back and I did 4 months of it......I didn't bitch about it or lie about it.

That's why I cut the lying bastard some slack...

How about YOU staying out of my damn business....understand me?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Total Bullshit.........

I lost a year ban bet several years back and I did 4 months of it......I didn't bitch about it or lie about it.

Lol you know Horsefly made the bet not you, and now ur triggered

#goRams

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

God almighty. 

This name calling and stuff is getting far far out of hand. I'ts been going on for a while now with certain members, and been slipping by.

It's going to be winding down pretty soon so we don't have to start hammering people. There is a few guys that have a terrible habit of it. You all know who you are. Start getting a grip on it. 

Thanks.

This whole horseshit thread belongs in the other forum.

Will you move it?  Please.

• Thanks 1

All I know is the type of activity like name calling and stuff pretty much devolves any discussion. 

A few guys been following each other around, name calling and a lot of mess, and then it spills over into other discussions. 

I mean, we all get heated at times and may even slip and name call, but some have made a bad habit of it. There is a difference and we try to be cool and let these little spats play out, but, sometimes it gets too far gone. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RedZone said:

LiberalDonaldTrump

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • LiberalDonaldTrump
  • Members
  • 9,119 posts

Okay so after reviewing ur poll I can obviously tell ur from Texas lmao .... there ain’t no Texas team in the National 25 ..

and you got 2 in top 5 and 3 in top 10..... lol.

It’s hard to take ur polls seriously when u reward teams for staying in their safe space and not challenge themselves..

you do realize if SJR had a schedule like Duncanville or colquit they would never Lose a Game Ever....... they would go undefeated year in and year out...., but our coaches no what’s best for the kids, they know u gotta challenge ur team and not just schedule cake walks .... 

so if u want people to acknowledge ur poll other then the Texas folks I recommend on ranking the teams on who’s actually better and not because their a school from Texas .. 🤦‍♂️ 

A few of my favorite @RedZone quotes:

926C9435-8183-4CA7-A34F-D322E3D4008E.gif

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, RedZone said:

Keep in mind there are 1000's of these type posts from this guy including the BET he lost and I may pull every single one of them up....😄

It's going to be a super fun day!

#gosaints

Please find and pull up the one where he says he’s betting you, so we can put this fucking childish bet controversy to bed, one way or the other, once and for all.

If you can , great.  If you can’t, please STFU about it.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Please find and pull up the one where he says he’s betting you, so we can put this fucking childish bet controversy to bed, one way or the other, once and for all.

If you can , great.  If you can’t, please STFU about it.

It's already been verified twice......and I'll STFU about it when I'm good and ready.

If you don't want to believe me and Horsefly that's your prerogative. I really don't give a shit.

I might be alot of things, but I'm not a liar..

I'll find it eventually just to please YOU!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

It's already been verified twice......and I'll STFU about it when I'm good and ready.

If you don't want to believe me and Horsefly that's your prerogative. I really don't give a shit.

Lol 😂 u know damn straight you spent all Day sifting thru my post history to find it

😝 

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Well, thank you for that, although I expect no less.

But, if it’s been verified twice then I would assume that you can easily find the post(s) that cover it.  Am I wrong?

So, why not just put them out here so we can all see them, instead of perpetrating this endless playground shit?

I saw part of the original conversation, and I believe there was a bet of some sort.  Can’t recall the details, and missed the part about Horsefly letting him off the hook.

Seriously, if you have them post them.  Why be coy about it?

Or remind me what thread all this took place in and I’ll find it myself.

If you don’t post them then the only logical conclusion is that you are blowing smoke.

6 hours ago, RedZone said:

Total Bullshit.........

Bullshit  the bet was a ban forever. All you did was change ur stage name.  I've been here as long as you have

You understand that? 

34 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Well, thank you for that, although I expect no less.

But, if it’s been verified twice then I would assume that you can easily find the post(s) that cover it.  Am I wrong?

So, why not just put them out here so we can all see them, instead of perpetrating this endless playground shit?

I saw part of the original conversation, and I believe there was a bet of some sort.  Can’t recall the details, and missed the part about Horsefly letting him off the hook.

Seriously, if you have them post them.  Why be coy about it?

Or remind me what thread all this took place in and I’ll find it myself.

If you don’t post them then the only logical conclusion is that you are blowing smoke.

He’s not blowing smoke.  I was in the thread when both bets were made.  It is what it is.

the logical conclusion is the NJ kid doesn’t want to honor it, but him going around acting as if he didn’t make the bet is bush league.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

He’s not blowing smoke.  I was in the thread when both bets were made.  It is what it is.

the logical conclusion is the NJ kid doesn’t want to honor it, but him going around acting as if he didn’t make the bet is bush league.  

The logical thing is your a Weasel and finessed only yourself out of the bet

if I even did make a 3 way bet with Redzone  which I didn’t then That Was a Huge Bitch move on your part in making sure you were the only one to get out of that bet

thats petty as fuxk if you ask me 

37EAFCD9-C87E-45DC-9E6E-AD2CA096F8EB.png

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

if I even did make a 3 way bet with Redzone  which I didn’t then That Was a Huge Bitch move on your part in making sure you were the only one to get out of that bet

And the other bet was with @Columbiafan but he didn’t wanna do it cause I would already be banned with ur bet

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

if I even did make a 3 way bet with Redzone then That Was a Huge Bitch move on your part in making sure you were the only one to get out of that bet

I don’t control his bet.  He made it separately we aren’t a package deal.  No bet works that way.  🤡