CNN whistle blower

thc6795

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/1st-snowstorm-of-season-eyes-northern-us-southern-canada/539888

1st snowstorm of season eyes northern US, southern Canada

By Alex Sosnowski, AccuWeather senior meteorologist

Updated Sep. 24, 2019 1:16 PM

Summer is coming to an end as snow has begun to fall at Big Sky Resort in Big Sky, Montana, on Sept. 20.

Winter conditions typically come early to the Rockies and Canada Prairies and that will be the case later this week as a potent storm unleashes the first significant snowfall of the season, just a week into autumn.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/1st-snowstorm-of-season-eyes-northern-us-southern-canada/539888

1st snowstorm of season eyes northern US, southern Canada

By Alex Sosnowski, AccuWeather senior meteorologist

Updated Sep. 24, 2019 1:16 PM

Summer is coming to an end as snow has begun to fall at Big Sky Resort in Big Sky, Montana, on Sept. 20.

Winter conditions typically come early to the Rockies and Canada Prairies and that will be the case later this week as a potent storm unleashes the first significant snowfall of the season, just a week into autumn.

WOW!!..I guess this ^ proves climate change is just a hoax after all...o.O

17 hours ago, thc6795 said:

So let me get this right. Attacking this kid is way out of bounds. 

But this isnt? 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/21/new-video-confrontation-kentucky-students-native-american

Come on Padre Douchebagpussy66 is a fucking idiot, you're better than this. 

I never was ok with this either. I don't believe kids should be targeted by anybody. Especially on a board that's suppose to be for high school football.

• Like 1

Just now, AztecPadre said:

I never was ok with this either. I don't believe kids should be targeted by anybody. Especially on a board that's suppose to be for high school football.

The difference is that the right didn't use the Covington kids as props and send them out to get notoriety.  They were simply on a field trip and were lied about and ambushed .

The left, in contrast, seeks out children to exploit and hide behind.  They actively plaster them all over the media. They send them to the UN.

And why?  Because the left are cowards hiding behind them and looking for the opportunity to cry "child abuse" if anyone questions the bullshit these kids spout.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, concha said:

The difference is that the right didn't use the Covington kids as props and send them out to get notoriety.  They were simply on a field trip and were lied about and ambushed .

The left, in contrast, seeks out children to exploit and hide behind.  They actively plaster them all over the media. They send them to the UN.

And why?  Because the left are cowards hiding behind them and looking for the opportunity to cry "child abuse" if anyone questions the bullshit these kids spout.

Exactly. What ever happened to the kids in cages that we heard about 24/7 anyways? On to the next left’s child exploitation scheme, I guess. 

Just now, AztecPadre said:

Because I was addressing the OP who started the thread. Lol nevermind. I'm out of this side. Peace.

Again there was a thread a big one about the Covington kids and they were being attacked. Why did you not post then that is was out of bounds bro? 

Dont get mad bro it is an honest question. Im positive you believe kids should be out of bounds. But like so many others you guys never say anything when it is a Trump kid getting attacked. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Georgia is quickly becoming the sportsnut.. dumb as a rock and despised by all.  notice how no one comes to his defense when he's getting blasted on here for being so stupid and ignorant and biased?

once again no one comes to my aid?...wow!...poor me huh??....that must mean you Trumpers are always right huh mam!!...or maybe there are just more Trump morons here than real Americans??hummm...I guess it would be nice if I had a personal cheerleader like you!!...Tex, Blueballs and all the other fellas love your cheering!!..keep up the good work!!..you're a natural!...🤡

4 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You are so funny Georgia!!  Keep up the comedy act of being dumb and ignorant...oh and the cheerleader act never EVER gets old..is welching on a bet part of your comedy routine as well?  Rave reviews to follow junior!

going to the old playbook mam??.."welcher" for the third time today?..LOL....and you still don't know what the bet was about but continue to spread "fake news" like a good little Trumper!!....🤡

Reactions filtering out to the whistleblower complaint.  Reading the tea leaves, Democrats tweeting a lot about being concerned and more investigation and less about “He’s guilty, impeach him”.  Remember the whistleblower complaint is basically going to be a prosecutor’s point of view.  Sounds like there is less there than Democrats hoped.  We will see.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

Reactions filtering out to the whistleblower complaint.  Reading the tea leaves, Democrats tweeting a lot about being concerned and more investigation and less about “He’s guilty, impeach him”.  Remember the whistleblower complaint is basically going to be a prosecutor’s point of view.  Sounds like there is less there than Democrats hoped.  We will see.

there always is. 

• Like 1